Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. (18917 Views)

Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) / Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by nijanigga: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Truckpusher: Are you insinuating that people shouldn't invest because of kidnapping?

You have to burn the entire world to get rid of crime then. undecided
My brother this is not insinuation, the reality is that kidnapping is real not imaginary.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by 01emek(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2014
banega: Enugu Adigo Mma, God bless Igboland • cool
Hi,

Are you also from Enugwu??

Well, i don't know we also trade beautiful ladies. cool
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Youngzedd(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Enugu oni baje.

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2014
obailala: This is very good news... Every time I walk into a grocery store in the UK and I see bananas with labels 'imported from Cameroon,' 'imported from Ivory Coast' etc, I just keep asking myself if I would ever see anything imported from Nigeria
. Don't worry , soonest you'll be seeing pineapples from Enugu ,Chocolates made from south west cocoa,processed tomatoes from the north and of course cassava bread grin
God Bless Sullivan Chime
God Bless Akinwunmi adesina
God Bless GoodLuck Jonathan
God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Collynzo16: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2014
motherlode: I pray ooo, bcuz dat guy in the pix with rain boots looks like the main farmer. cheesy
Hmmm, I think dey are planting to export it all by themselves, so who makes profit? grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
The government and the investors, they also provide employment for locals.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Collynzo16: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2014
Lakayanah: Someone should tell the north that they so blessed with vast amount of fertile land that they should go 100% into agriculture forget about oil and bokoharam see how far they will get. I tell you it will be beyond their wildest imagination.
Calm down, most of the countries that depend of Agriculture alone are poor, very poor.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2014
01emek: Hi,

Are you also from Enugwu??

Well, i don't know we also trade beautiful ladies. cool
Nope, there are beautiful women everywhere,. I'm from Imo.st though...

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Collynzo16: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
nijanigga:
My brother this is not insinuation, the reality is that kidnapping is real not imaginary.
Nigerians and foreigners walk freely in the South east, no one is being kidnapped.
You can let you ''bad belle'' make you beleive anything you want though.

2 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
why are there always white men or chinese men walking in the mega project photos ? you see them in the eko atlantic photo ,akwa ibom stadium commissioning photo ,road commissioning photo, national ID photo ,etc.
are we so stvpid that we can't come with any ideas and do anything on our own without foreign intervention ?
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
guttentag: Ebola infected Pinneapple!! Rubbish
You seriously need to be Psychologically quarantined. Beats my imagination how peeps like you still exists at least here in nairaland. In this 21st century

2 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by tonaydo(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
01emek: That is the main reason why Enugu should be the capital of Nigeria and the next destination for people who seek cheap housing, good climate (can't stop loving those hills ), low cost of living, tourist destination,vibrant culture and all in all great people.

After Lagos and Abuja, trust me, Enugu comes next tongue # God bless WAWA # God bless NDIGBO # And God bless NKANUUUUUU cheesy
my brother am also in this sweet state called enugu and am telling you now that the cost of housing here na die.......its really expensive i doubt if you are staying in the town.......cos to rent a house here aint cheap at all.

2 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Good development! How are we sure that those Mexicans are not using this as an avenue to integrate drug money into the system and make it look legit before sending back to Mexico?

Meanwhile all those officials behind the governor are they not supposed to be in their offices working?

Naija and politicians and entourage!
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by juicydiceyjoe(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Good,, so when nigeria break up, the south would not starve
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by signz: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
tonaydo: my brother am also in this sweet state called enugu and am telling you now that the cost of housing here na die.......its really expensive i doubt if you are staying in the town.......cos to rent a house here aint cheap at all.

Nwanne afuro onye akolu wink cheesy
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
Excellent....Now....here is what needs to be done....

1.Become the world leading producer of pineapples.

2.Research into productus such as chemicals,etc that can be made from the pineapples....and get producing...

And the money will flow...until Enugu does not need oil from Abuja.

Northern states....una hear?

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by folu4real(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014

What is this one saying and what has Ebola got 2 do with it. Enemy of progress. Ride on Enugu and wishing Enugu all the best in Agriculture even though am not Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by ikweremilitant: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
Jahskid: bros easy na
dont mind d hater.na jelousy go kill una.u people always develope migrain headache 4 anytn ibo,why?
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by 01emek(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
tonaydo: my brother am also in this sweet state called enugu and am telling you now that the cost of housing here na die.......its really expensive i doubt if you are staying in the town.......cos to rent a house here aint cheap at all.
The reason why the cost of rent is high, is because of constant increase in population, people tend to go where development increase incessantly and where life tend to be easier.

but never to worry, Enugu state is a planed state in term of housing concenstration, what am saying is that, when the govt move to the less developed cities, people move with them. Which as well would reduce the housing rent and stability in allocation of human resource.

I live in River state where the govt concenstrate in developing the capital only. But i do visit Enugu every three week becus of the kid of business i do.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by willibounce1(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2014
sexfiend: why are there always white men or chinese men walking in the mega project photos ? you see them in the eko atlantic photo ,akwa ibom stadium commissioning photo ,road commissioning photo, national ID photo ,etc.
are we so stvpid that we can't come with any ideas and do anything on our own without foreign intervention ?

The answer is simple. We Nigerians can't do these things. Akou, tuwo and amala din block our brains. The only thing we want is money. Simple common sense, we no get.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Chinom(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
That "Chicano" in yellow rain boots looks like he's doing all the farming. Anyway, good move by Sullivan.

Enugu adigo mma x 2
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2014

Mehn, your psychosis really got me shedding tears

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by snaiper: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Okeikpu: Wisemen in da east....... Ds kwontry wud've been better than the most kwontry in Europe if the Wisemen 4rom the east were in control all ds wasted yrs...sad God bless d gr8 Biafrans.
nwannne,udo dịịrị gị, okwu gị kwụ ọtọ, ịgbọlụ ife ewu na-eri smiley wink wink chukwu goziri ụmụ Biafra ọfụma. cool

5 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by kernel504(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2014
elohorayodele: Way to go. With more of these East -west migration would soon be history

Education is essential in life, do you know that?
You think people migrate just because their land is inhabitable?
The British left England to Nigeria,Zimbabwe and Ghana in the early 1900s because there were more advanced,umm...?
Please use your dictionary check the word "New Frontier".
Chinese are all over Africa for business, not because we have a city in Africa that can be likened to Chinese modern cities,thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Once again i'm proudly repping enugu state/igbo/nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by guttentag(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

Mehn, your psychosis really got me shedding tears

Likewise yours..lol
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by severee(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2014
grin NICE!
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Sammycute(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2014
great news...
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by 01emek(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
banega: Nope, there are beautiful women everywhere,. I'm from Imo.st though...
yea but yours is exceptional. But never to worry, you would soon be our wife because,

Enugu alway marry from IMO grin
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by IGBOSON1: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bryan12: Those whiteguys in those pictures.Does it mean we can't plant pineapple without the help of these white guys?nonsense

^^^When our own wealthy don't want to invest or partner with the gov't (but would rather stash their loot wealth in banks), what do you want the gov't to do?

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by kraftykc(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Collynzo16:
Calm down, most of the countries that depend of Agriculture alone are poor, very poor.

Like? shocked
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by kraftykc(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
01emek: yea but yours is exceptional. But never to worry, you would soon be our wife because,

Enugu alway marry from IMO grin

I would have laughed at that if not because it seems kinda true these days.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by onyeokwu: 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
Not just pinnacle we are also exporting rice, cassava, palm oil and karnel
very soon we will start exporting nama, goat, pork chicken and peper tomatoes and the rest
for those that say igbos cant feed themselves
they should keep on lazing around very soon those crops they think they have that igbos need to survive shall be cultivated in igboland for domestic use and exportation... they will later accuse the igbos of domination and dominating everything... this is who we are HATERS GON HATE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm / A Tour To Agrikk Matas Ede, Osun State / Ooni Unveils One Million Cocoa Trees For Youth Empowerment. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.