Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. (18915 Views)

Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) / Enugu Set To Export Pineapples To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by kunlesehan(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ryabcool: lol! You don dey cry? grin grin grin

lol! So because Enugu now does it, the remaining people who did it are now irrelevant? Bros, You dull o!
Mr. Sharp guy
Twerp

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by blackmamba1st: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ryabcool: guy, beef dey kill o! Na heart attack ad cardiac arrest e dey cause. Try Turkey grin grin

then step it down with some Enugu pineapples wink
u dis over ripe f00l, wetin be ur own sef. Go pray make ur governor do something good for ur life rather than beefing everybody since morning.
Nah my guy say make poverty dey worry u. smh
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by drnoel: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
stint: 150hectares=880million ADDITIONAL investment?
somebody is doctoring numbers embarassed cry
But ofcos
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Ryabcool(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
blackmamba1st:
u dis over ripe f00l, wetin be ur own sef. Go pray make ur governor do something good for ur life rather than beefing everybody since morning.
Nah my guy say make poverty dey worry u. smh
smh! Who is this daft iti akwu that has the guts to attack my post?

If you weren't such an iti, you would have seen that the post you quoted was me telling that guy not to beef Enugu Government for this achievement but rather he should celebrate with them by having a taste of the pineapples. Na wah o!

Try and read before you post. Okay?

And tell that daft idiot who sent you to fight his battles that he should send more.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Experience4u(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
Is enugu govt exporting pineaples to europe when pineaple is costly and rare seen to buy in enugu metropolis. This is just the more you look, the less you see
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
chesterlee: @Banega Asanwa, which part of Imo are you from?
Orlu smiley
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by 01emek(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
yabcool: see daft talk. What do you want people from PH, Kano, Cross River and Delta to say when they see that crap you posted. Later you'll be complaining of enemies when you're the one bragging and claiming superiority over everyone else. And all these bragging over pineapples? Smh! You're on your own when people start attacking you o! Ode.
So you quote me to say this trash?? And why should the state you listed above be ranked above Enugu...

Yea i am bragging because of an ordinary pineapples, If only you know that this pineapples farm has created alot of employment for the people Enugu state! What have your state govt done in order to eradicate unemployment other than looting??

And did you also hread that N880.5 in million have been approve by the state house of Asembly for other Agricultural sectors including rearing of cattles. Won't that create employment??

Hater should continue to hate while Enugu progress tongue

3 Likes

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by blackmamba1st: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ryabcool: smh! Who is this daft iti akwu that has the guts to attack my post?

If you weren't such an iti, you would have seen that the post you quoted was me telling that guy not to beef Enugu Government for this achievement but rather he should celebrate with them by having a taste of the pineapples. Na wah o!

Try and read before you post. Okay?

And tell that daft idiot who sent you to fight his battles that he should send more.
hehehehehehe, die in penury biiaatch!
it's people like you that will end up hanging from a rope soon. go get a life and stop fighting people from one thread to another. paranoiac and schizophrenic b.a.s.tard!
........He's been banned and he opened another account like the d.u.mb a.$$ he is just to insult more people.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by chesterlee(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
banega: Orlu smiley
That's cool...Am from Nkwerre. Ndewo!

1 Like

Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by ak47mann(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
iwonbaoko: This is why we need to improve our education standards. 25000 Naira degrees can only lead to ignominy. Thinking is what people are supposed to be learning in school but it is not happening for many.
Income and GDP are not the same thing

Assuming Nigeria produces 2 million barrels of oil daily that works out at 730 million barrels a year at $100 a barrel that is $73 billion
Nigeria claims to have a GDP of $510 billion which shows oil to be around 15% of GDP . which is consistent with this World Bank table
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PETR.RT.ZS

Universities cannot transform sawdust into brains(yet)!!

How can oil&gas revenue only generates

Generate NOT generates are you related to Faka?
You are a fool, still with all your yeye grammar with no achievement you still fail to answer my question, stop looking 4 little typo you are not smart mr man if you cannot name two finished products nigeria export cool
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by celestinho(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
guttentag: Ebola infected Pinneapple!! Rubbish
kill your self...
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Emilliw3m(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
ibkgab001: You mean that flooded airport cheesy

bad menh exist
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by kehinde1365(m): 1:35am On Sep 12, 2014
divine ventures commercial cleaning services ..We offer house and industrial cleaning..Contact us now at 08167737816
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2014
ak47mann: You are a fool, still with all your yeye grammar with no achievement you still fail to answer my question, stop looking 4 little typo you are not smart mr man if you cannot name two finished products nigeria export cool
Your father is the fool. Your mother is an I,mbecile
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by kennethalice(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
following.
Re: Agricultural Transformation, Enugu Begins Export Of Pineapples. by omonnakoda: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2015
Ki ni Latest ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Egusi (melon) Farming live from my ogbonge farm / A Tour To Agrikk Matas Ede, Osun State / Ooni Unveils One Million Cocoa Trees For Youth Empowerment. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.