Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth (6047 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Handling The Issue of Giving Financial Support To Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by mentorandfriend(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Our biggest problem in these parts of the world is ignorance. Op, I want to ask you a question. Did you say she had a tear during childbirth? Did you also say you used all your "persuasive skills" which I guess must also include your stronger biceps to get the sex? And she cried at every little thrust? And you still cant calm down for her and and allow her to heal. You've probably not heard about episiotomy during difficult/prolonged labour, or have you? Do you know that it has the high chance of prgressing to a rectovaginal fistula, where faecal matter could find their way to the vagina and drain from there perenially till she dies of septic shock and systemic inflammatory response syndrome. What you dont know is bigger than you. If she has shown you so much love before conception and child birth, then know that she couldnt be possibly trying to keep sex away from you. She must truly be in painful distress each new day till the wound heals. I'm usually very angry at your type when they present with their wife to the teaching hospital after three months on account of rectovaginal fistula. Hold yourself man, or self service. Give her space please. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by gistmelove(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2014
mod please am begging u with name of Almighty GOD move this to frontpage becos is op really need help oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by kennz(f): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2014
since she has tear,it won't be easy. Use ha laps for nw.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by gistmelove(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2014
kennz: since she has tear,it won't be easy. Use ha laps for nw.
her lap ..... hmmmm i can remember when last i try it... hmmmmm so sweet ooooo
sweet pass pu**y sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soulglo: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
soonest: @op, women heal differently as our bodies aint the same. Some tears even take longer than 3months to heal. The fear of another pregnancy after birth is real family planning or not. My advice, be patient with her. The first time is usually d hardest, thank God you have crossed that line. Invest in a lot of KY jelly esply if she's nursing and go gentle on her. At first don't expect frequently sex like b4 but gradually she will get her groove back. Congrats on ur baby

I think it is dangerous to give out incorrect information like this. It is abnormal to be in pain 4 months after child birth. If she's still in pain then she has underlying issues. This is not an issue of him being impatient because I am sure if a doctor told him it was dangerous to his wife he would stop. It's simply that she just does not want to or she has underlying issues that she refuses to address
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soonest(f): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
soulglo:

I think it is dangerous to give out incorrect information like this. It is abnormal to be in pain 4 months after child birth. If she's still in pain then she has underlying issues. This is not an issue of him being impatient because I am sure if a doctor told him it was dangerous to his wife he would stop. It's simply that she just does not want to or she has underlying issues that she refuses to address

Why will u say the information is incorrect. Which exactly is incorrect? That I said some tears take longer than 3months to heal? Are we all the same? A lot of people are on the average. While some are at d other ends of the Gaussian distribution. Google when women are ready for sex after childbirth and the answers will surprise you. Note that the pain could be as a result of
1. Little or no lubrication which occurs as a result of nursing
2. a tear that's not healing properly.
3.A lot of scar tissue from a healed tear
4. Psychological
Most women I have talked with say their first sex after childbirth is usually with discomfort/painful. I still stand on what I wrote

2 Likes

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soulglo: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2014
soonest:
Why will u say the information is incorrect. Which exactly is incorrect? That I said some tears take longer than 3months to heal? Are we all the same? A lot of people are on the average. While some are at d other ends of the Gaussian distribution. Google when women are ready for sex after childbirth and the answers will surprise you. Note that the pain could be as a result of
4. Psychological
Most women I have talked with say their first sex after childbirth is usually with discomfort/painful. I still stand on what I wrote

IT IS NOT NORMAL. I don't have to google it. Even if that was her case it cannot be handled by her alone. You cannot diagnose yourself or chuck it up to she might have a tear that has not healed. Unless a doctor has sad your episiotomy has this issue and as such taking longer than usual to heal she has no sensible reason for sitting on a bad situation. Telling the husband to be patient is a bad thing both for the husband and the wife. It is not normal for a vagina to take 4 months to heal. That's just the fact. This is not a situation to make the husband look like a horn dog rather one were she needs to be forth coming about what the real issue is. The baby is too small is a ridiculous reason.
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Sep 05, 2014
soonest:
4. Psychological

I'm sure if you google, you would see a child who started walking at age 5, or a woman who carried pregnancy for over 10months

It doesnt make it normal

The bottom line beyond the mans sexual appetite is why the woman isnt fully healed 4months after delivery

It might be a health condition that needs to be taken care of

If a man says he cant cop an errectionn 1 week after ejaculation or his errection wont go down for 5hours. Would you say that is normal

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soonest(f): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
soulglo:

IT IS NOT NORMAL. I don't have to google it. Even if that was her case it cannot be handled by her alone. You cannot diagnose yourself or chuck it up to she might have a tear that has not healed. Unless a doctor has sad your episiotomy has this issue and as such taking longer than usual to heal she has no sensible reason for sitting on a bad situation. Telling the husband to be patient is a bad thing both for the husband and the wife. It is not normal for a vagina to take 4 months to heal. That's just the fact. This is not a situation to make the husband look like a horn dog rather one were she needs to be forth coming about what the real issue is. The baby is too small is a ridiculous reason.
I can't be going back and forth with you. Go and read my advice to the husband. Did I stop at patience. BTW, what's the meaning of patience. Whether its normal or abnormal, some tears take longer than 3months to heal. Where in my post was normal or abnormal mentioned that you are here arguing. You have given ur advice that the wife should seek for help so why are you attacking me like my post was to give the husband a bad name. Don't quote me out of context.
raumdeuter:
I'm sure if you google, you would see a child who started walking at age 5, or a woman who carried pregnancy for over 10months
It doesnt make it normal
The bottom line beyond the mans sexual appetite is why the woman isnt fully healed 4months after delivery
It might be a health condition that needs to be taken care of
If a man says he cant cop an errectionn 1 week after ejaculation or his errection wont go down for 5hours. Would you say that is normal
Read my advice to the Op. All these normal and abnormal you people are arguing,where's it in my original post.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soulglo: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
soonest:
I can't be going back and forth with you. Go and read my advice to the husband. Did I stop at patience. BTW, what's the meaning of patience. Whether its normal or abnormal, some tears take longer than 3months to heal. Where in my post was normal or abnormal mentioned that you are here arguing. You have given ur advice that the wife should seek for help so why are you attacking me like my post was to give the husband a bad name. Don't quote me out of context.

Read my advice to the Op. All these normal and abnormal you people are arguing,where's it in my original post.

Oh please. Go back and read what you wrote. I will always slap down a dangerous post especially when it comes to things like women's health. The only thing you could say that would even remotely come close to normal is to see a doctor because nobody in their their right mind will be in pain and keep guessing for months what the issue is
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soonest(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
soulglo:

Oh please. Go back and read what you wrote. I will always slap down a dangerous post especially when it comes to things like women's health. The only thing you could say that would even remotely come close to normal is to see a doctor because nobody in their their right mind will be in pain and keep guessing for months what the issue is
Suit yourself
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
After four months? I am not sure it is normal. You guys should go see a doctor. The day my sister told me that sex can take 3 months after normal delivery. I was shouting that it is too long. Cos I was more worried on how the man would cope.

I normally advise that there are other avenues couple can make love other than the normal entry. Somebody suggested laps, my mind didn't even go there. The breast inclusive, mouth action, you can try ice cream therapy or lotion therapy.

But four months is way too long, you guys should seek medical help. Moreover, why is she afraid of getting pregnant. Are there no family planning method on ground? That is the first question I asked my doctor after I was discharged. She needs to be prepared emotionally and psychologically. Guess her problem is born out of fear. Moreover how where you guys sex lives before the childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by mkoabiola: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
kennz: since she has tear,it won't be easy. Use ha laps for nw.
U got me laffing
U ar a fast thinker
Share ur xperience with d laps sx
I wan hear
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soulglo: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2014
mkoabiola:
U got me laffing
U ar a fast thinker
I wan hear

Me too. I want to know because I don't understand how that could replace a vagina. Does he put his p3nis on her lap and she pets it like a puppy? I don't gerrit grin
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by gistmelove(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2014
soulglo:

Me too. I want to know because I don't understand how that could replace a vagina. Does he put his p3nis on her lap and she pets it like a puppy? I don't gerrit grin

tell ur gf to teach u now... I swear e sweet pass real s*x sef...
Am talking from experience ni ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by nickxtra(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
mentorandfriend: Our biggest problem in these parts of the world is ignorance. Op, I want to ask you a question. Did you say she had a tear during childbirth? Did you also say you used all your "persuasive skills" which I guess must also include your stronger biceps to get the sex? And she cried at every little thrust? And you still cant calm down for her and and allow her to heal. You've probably not heard about episiotomy during difficult/prolonged labour, or have you? Do you know that it has the high chance of prgressing to a rectovaginal fistula, where faecal matter could find their way to the vagina and drain from there perenially till she dies of septic shock and systemic inflammatory response syndrome. What you dont know is bigger than you. If she has shown you so much love before conception and child birth, then know that she couldnt be possibly trying to keep sex away from you. She must truly be in painful distress each new day till the wound heals. I'm usually very angry at your type when they present with their wife to the teaching hospital after three months on account of rectovaginal fistula. Hold yourself man, or self service. Give her space please. Thank you.
Thanks. I understand the tone of your comment.

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by nickxtra(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2014
soonest: @op, women heal differently as our bodies aint the same. Some tears even take longer than 3months to heal. The fear of another pregnancy after birth is real family planning or not. My advice, be patient with her. The first time is usually d hardest, thank God you have crossed that line. Invest in a lot of KY jelly esply if she's nursing and go gentle on her. At first don't expect frequently sex like b4 but gradually she will get her groove back. Congrats on ur baby
Heard, thank you

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by susanbussy(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2014
some pain can be simply psych please give her some time more and make sure she sees her gyn as needed for proper check up
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by widowhusband: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
nickxtra: Thank you for the advice. Yes, she actually have the fear being pregnant so soon as another reason. I will try your options

Goodman! but no tear during childbirth is small o

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by troy20(m): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
bigtt76: Go buy soap or Vaseline and Google Maheeda online .....stop complaining grin!
no mind the idiat!
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by kennz(f): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
gistmelove:
her lap ..... hmmmm i can remember when last i try it... hmmmmm so sweet ooooo
sweet pass pu**y sef grin grin

Funny you......

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by kennz(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote
author=Icherishu]After four months? I am not sure it is normal. You
guys should go see a doctor. The day my sister told me that sex can take
3 months after normal delivery. I was shouting that it is too long. Cos
I was more worried on how the man would cope.

I normally advise that there are other avenues couple can make love
other than the normal entry. Somebody suggested laps, my mind didn't
even go there. The breast inclusive, mouth action, you can try ice cream
therapy or lotion therapy.

But four months is way too long, you guys should seek medical help.
Moreover, why is she afraid of getting pregnant. Are there no family
planning method on ground? That is the first question I asked my doctor
after I was discharged. She needs to be

Madame,keep quiet. try it aftr one week wt tear to knw watsap
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by kennz(f): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote
author=soulglo]

Me too. I want to know because I don't understand how that could replace
a vagina. Does he put his p3nis on her lap and she pets it like a
puppy? I don't gerrit D[/quote]

Use btw ha laps nd you'll so lv it. Give it a try.
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by soulglo: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
kennz:

Use btw ha laps nd you'll so lv it. Give it a try.

Thanks but I'll pass grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by kennz(f): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2014
mkoabiola:
U got me laffing
U ar a fast thinker
I wan hear

pointless sharing mine. Jst try urs.
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by nickxtra(m): 3:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Please, may I ask as well, if having intimacy with a nursing mother has any health implications for the child?
Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2014
nickxtra: Please, may I ask as well, if having intimacy with a nursing mother has any health implications for the child?
nickxtra: Please, may I ask as well, if having intimacy with a nursing mother has any health implications for the child?

Go with your wife to antenatal and ask all these questions

1 Like

Re: Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth by Amhappy(f): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
aisha2:

Go with your wife to antenatal and ask all these questions

Sure. The Op didn't attend antenatal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help / 20years Older And Have Been Once Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.