Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

"What Is The History Of Christianity?" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What Is The History Of Christianity?" (3257 Views)

The Cowardice Of Christianity (re; The Cowardice Of Atheism) / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by gatiano(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jesus's work in the scriptures are true and righteous, but not everything written about him is true, most are changed to enslave Man's mind.
for instance, there is Jesus of 2000 years ago (we are know that), there is Jesus of Calvary, this is Jesus nailed to the cross, which is not Jesus the son of Mary. Jesus did not die on the cross, Jesus gave up his life for the resurrection of that Jesus who was nailed on the cross in form of a cross by raising up his hands so that it may be painless and quick. The Jesus nailed to the cross is a symbolic meaning of a people, and it is The black people of the earth. open your eyes and look clearly and see Men as they are. we are a nailed people. You are a single person maybe doing a little ok, the question is what is the percentage of the black people doing ok? in other words, we are all not doing ok. when men's hands are nailed, they won't be able to do things effectively or even do anything atall, (are we doing?), when men's legs are nailed one on the other, then they won't be able to move, revolve or rotate. (can you afford to pick up your bag and say, oh! it hot in here, im going to enjoy some cool breez in siberia or anywhere, can you?), and when men have thorn on their heads, can they think rightly and righteously? atleast i now i understand the meaning of "carry your cross". can africans or black people do anything without asking those that nailed him? (devils), we most always ask permission from them before we talk or do whateva it is they ask us to do.

and then, there is another Jesus who is to come, he is called the Messiah, Son of Man. Are you not then too a son of man? This is to tell you that GOD is a Man, Living Man (corporeality).

The bible talks of ressurection, who then is to be ressurected? the already physical people? No way, once a man is dead physically and properly confirmed, if God does not intervene (and not magically/miraculously), then they can't be ressurected. The ressurection is referring to the mentally dead, putting down the nailed people. who then can resurrect the sleeping lion of Judah (you and i, black people)? a cat? it takes a lion to wake up a lion. I t is this Son of Man(GOD), Messiah/Mahdi that can raise us up, why (he's black, he's always been black). but this Son of Man is not that Jesus the son of Mary of 2000 years ago. how many Jesuses have i mentioned now?

johnydon22:

my bros i still cant place what you are yapping about, are u saying that the jesus of the bible is a lie?
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by johnydon22(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
gatiano:
Jesus's work in the scriptures are true and righteous, but not everything written about him is true, most are changed to enslave Man's mind.
for instance, there is Jesus of 2000 years ago (we are know that), there is Jesus of Calvary, this is Jesus nailed to the cross, which is not Jesus the son of Mary. Jesus did not die on the cross, Jesus gave up his life for the resurrection of that Jesus who was nailed on the cross in form of a cross by raising up his hands so that it may be painless and quick. The Jesus nailed to the cross is a symbolic meaning of a people, and it is The black people of the earth. open your eyes and look clearly and see Men as they are. we are a nailed people. You are a single person maybe doing a little ok, the question is what is the percentage of the black people doing ok? in other words, we are all not doing ok. when men's hands are nailed, they won't be able to do things effectively or even do anything atall, (are we doing?), when men's legs are nailed one on the other, then they won't be able to move, revolve or rotate. (can you afford to pick up your bag and say, oh! it hot in here, im going to enjoy some cool breez in siberia or anywhere, can you?), and when men have thorn on their heads, can they think rightly and righteously? atleast i now i understand the meaning of "carry your cross". can africans or black people do anything without asking those that nailed him? (devils), we most always ask permission from them before we talk or do whateva it is they ask us to do.

and then, there is another Jesus who is to come, he is called the Messiah, Son of Man. Are you not then too a son of man? This is to tell you that GOD is a Man, Living Man (corporeality).

The bible talks of ressurection, who then is to be ressurected? the already physical people? No way, once a man is dead physically and properly confirmed, if God does not intervene (and not magically/miraculously), then they can't be ressurected. The ressurection is referring to the mentally dead, putting down the nailed people. who then can resurrect the sleeping lion of Judah (you and i, black people)? a cat? it takes a lion to wake up a lion. I t is this Son of Man(GOD), Messiah/Mahdi that can raise us up, why (he's black, he's always been black). but this Son of Man is not that Jesus the son of Mary of 2000 years ago. how many Jesuses have i mentioned now?

where dah heck are the christians... whats ur take on this shit
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by gatiano(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
lol, you are shouting from the cross. "and i asked you, Johnydon what are you doing?" you replied "i'm chopping life", with what hands i asked? you said "bro, are you blind? with my hands ofcourse, i am eating chicken and moet with my hands" " i said with maggot all around and about it?"
you said shiiiiiiiit, i can't disprove you, nevertheless, man gast eat now. the question is why would anybody want to eat maggots in the likeness of a chicken, just when good sheep, and vegetables and fruits is just about 200 metres away? all he needs do, is just to take a stroll.

johnydon22:

where dah heck are the christians... whats ur take on this shit
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by johnydon22(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
gatiano:
lol, you are shouting from the cross. "and i asked you, Johnydon what are you doing?" you replied "i'm chopping life", with what hands i asked? you said "bro, are you blind? with my hands ofcourse, i am eating chicken and moet with my hands" " i said with maggot all around and about it?"
you said shiiiiiiiit, i can't disprove you, nevertheless, man gast eat now. the question is why would anybody want to eat maggots in the likeness of a chicken, just when good sheep, and vegetables and fruits is just about 200 metres away? all he needs do, is just to take a stroll.

seriously guy i dont even understand all u are saying or ur illustrations
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by gatiano(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
i'm simply telling you that you and i are nailed tight on the cross, if you are a catholic, you would go and kiss yourself in the coming lent period.
johnydon22:

seriously guy i dont even understand all u are saying or ur illustrations
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by johnydon22(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
gatiano:
i'm simply telling you that you and i are nailed tight on the cross, if you are a catholic, you would go and kiss yourself in the coming lent period.
so u are saying the crucified jesus is not really the real bible jesus?
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by gatiano(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2014
NO! He is not. Jesus wasn't crucified publicly, He gave up himself for the ressurection that must take place 2000 years later which is now. but not on the cross.
johnydon22:

so u are saying the crucified jesus is not really the real bible jesus?
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by johnydon22(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2014
gatiano:
NO! He is not. Jesus wasn't crucified publicly, He gave up himself for the ressurection that must take place 2000 years later which is now. but not on the cross.

seriously dude are u listening to urself
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
johnydon22:

I don't think so. undecided
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by Ubenedictus(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Don't just make an assertion, show us the scriptural evidence where the Patriarchs are called Popes, and I do not mean your "church tradition".

do i have to continually remind you of pauls writtings where he say he "fathered" his disciples in he Lord?

Pope simply means father.
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Ubenedictus:

do i have to continually remind you of pauls writtings where he say he "fathered" his disciples in he Lord?

Pope simply means father.

Are you saying "Father" means the same thing as "Pope"?
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by Ubenedictus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying "Father" means the same thing as "Pope"?

yes my dear,
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ubenedictus:

yes my dear,

Which means every reverend father is a Pope, who do you think you are deceiving? undecided
Re: "What Is The History Of Christianity?" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malawian Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Buys New $12million Mansion, Shows Off Luxury / 48 Striking Things Nigerian Prophet Said In 2020 New Year Prophecies / Firstftuits Offering As The Bible Teaches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.