Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: (8666 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2008
CONGRATULATIONS TO MR ******** of Nairaland.
(I haven't asked for permision from this member yet, whether or not to disclose his name as per this vehicle, so for now its ********).

YOUR RIDE WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU 1st week in DEC. due to some extras you want in the car before shipment.

Pictures below, sold for extremely cheap, email me for info (buyer confidentiality)

2007 Toyota Camry with low low miles, WOW!
Black, LE, 34k miles
Leather interior (to be put in by totyota itself as requested by buyer)
CLEAN inside and out.

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2008
more

Also watch out for lots more pics and testimonials, thanks and YES Mr. ********, You qualify for an UNLOCKED Iphone so you are able to use it with ANY SIM CARD, ANYWHERE in the world. wink wink

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by mayonikks: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2008
babeisme:

hi guys,
sorry about the late response. I was on my way to chicago for the "big day" Nov 4th 08. Go Obama Go!!! I'm on a volunteer committee for the Obama Rally so i'll be in chicago till wednesday!
Back to business,
For 2m mr. mayonikks, we absolutely have a deal. however, email me for futher discussions please and for confidentiality. thanks.@ Blimz, for A 2007 TOYOTA TUNDRA, I'l email you the price/estimate as requsted Sir.
thanks all and please don't forget to vote for OBAMA (those in the USA).

hey, my email address is mayonikks@gmail.com, send me a mail as i cannot view ur email address on the forum, cheers
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by 2n2k(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2008
@babeisme

The iphone, is it 3g model or the old (2007) model? I don qualify u know. wink U may even send it down before the car sef grin
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by showbobo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2008
Congratulations coolguyz. . . . . Babeisme you rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. . . . please send ur number to mefrom34@yahoo.co.uk . . .i think we might have a deal soon
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by mayonikks: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2008
babesieme,

still waiting ,
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:10am On Nov 04, 2008
Sorry guys, as i said earlier, i'm in Chicago for the obama campaign and i've been out all day. Just got back to my hotel!

@ mayonikks, my email address in babe_isme2@yahoo.com.

@ showbobo, i'll send u my number now.

@ 2n2k, its the 07 model, i have one now and trust me, there's nothing like the Iphone. All others are counterfeit!!!!

@ Americans, PLS get out tomorrow and VOTE for OBAMA!!! wink wink wink watch out for pics, (why not).
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2008
OBAMA for president! Amen,
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by shaddie(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
HI Babeisme,

I want to order for Volks Wagen Passat 2004 Model. Can you please get me the budgetary figures so I can weigh my pocket. The auto must have odometer of less that 40k, superbly clean, leather interior, auto transmission, keyless entry, alloyed wheel and other accoutrements that comes with full option. This is my email: shaddiebass @yahoo.com pls get in touch ASAP.

Regards,
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
lucky you shaddie. i have one innigeria as we speak. just landed about 2 weeks ago. i'll email you now with pictures.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by shaddie(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2008
Babeisme,

Wow, thats cool. then get across to me ASAP lets see if we can work somthing out
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2008
check your email!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:08am On Nov 05, 2008
INTRODUCING TO YOU, THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
MY MAN
YOUR MAN
OUR MANNNNNNN

O B A M A!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hello my dear nairalanders.
Babeisme is back and business resumes full time.
However, due to the high volume of preorders, we have just ONE space left on our pre-xmas ship so hurry.
Once again we promise to upload pictures, testimonials and more at due time.
Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by kmoney101: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
Hello babe,
  I just gotten ur info from a friend regards to the preorder u set up for people and i will appreciate if i can benefit from it.Kindly get back to me to know all the procedure,actually my friend as told me little abt it but still want u to put more light to the explanation.You can contact me via my email kdealtima@yahoo.com,kenneth_supplier@yahoo.com or cell phone number +2348032390416 .I will be expecting ur reply asap.Thanks.Kunle
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Biimz: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2008
@Babeisme,

Any luck on the Tundra 4x4 pick up? please Crew Max with tow package. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2008
hi k money 101,
i'll call you tomorrow morning, in the mean time, check your email.thanks.
@ blimz, i am so sorry i haven't gotten back to u on that. pls give me your email address or email me with your phone number so we can talk in private. As courtesy to you, babeisme will throw in an extra gift with your pre-order to express apologies. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by Biimz: 4:40am On Nov 06, 2008
@Babeisme,

Pls check ur mail box
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2008
cool cool cool!!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by KM3(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hello Babeisme,

Pls give me the prices for the following cars other through you from the US
1. 2003 Honda Accord LX V-6
2. 2003 Toyota Camry XLE V-6
3. 2004 Honda Accord LX V-6, and
4. 2004 Toyota Camry XLE V-6.

Thank you. Also send your mobile no pls.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hi. Mr K.M,
Pls check your gmail for the prices. I've also included my phone number. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by njemanzeig(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2008
Hello,
I want to buy a clean ml 320 2003\2004 model black preferably, how much can you offer before i let you know my budget, Need this ASAP, Thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hi, we can do an 03/04 ML 320 for between 2.7 to 3m, depending on specs and mileage. However, babeisme promises you the cheapest deal for the cleanest ride. No junk, No accidents, no salvage history!
Option #2 is for you to name your budget and we'll work together.
You can also email me for confidentiality. babe_isme2@yahoo.com
thanks
babeisme
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2008
:d
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by 2dus(m): 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2008
Babeisme, need a nisan quest 1999 model, american spec. e-mailed the detail of the terms to babatundeyusuf@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 3:36am On Nov 09, 2008
HI 2dus,
for a 1999 model vehicle, i would have to take it through cotonou for now and i dont do cotonou just because of the hassle and tussle. Most vehicles that go through cotonou are vandalized and i refuse to serve my customers that way. I dont know when the new "1999 law" would take effect in lagos, but for now, we can get you a 2000 model at probably the same cost as a 1999 if not cheaper. how does 1.2m sound to you.
i'll email you right away sir/ma. thanks.
babeisme
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by gaylord: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2008
babeisme,
can 1.2m fly a 2000 model mercedez benz c-class (one with compressor at the bootside ) or 2002 audi a4 to lagos before xmas? i need this ride asap.
Urgent response is appreciated
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:54am On Nov 09, 2008
no bros, sorry, 1.2 won't and can't fly sir/ma. email me and we can look at other options. thanks. its babe_isme2@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2008
for the audi a4, 02, 1.5m would fly with all the options you can ever want, plus the cleanest ride!
email me.
thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2008
Thanks for all your emails nairalanders, however, due to numerous orders and limited shipment bookings, any orders placed between Nov. 10th 2008. and Nov. 20th will not arrive before xmas, it will arrive BEFORE NEW YEAR.

Thanks again and lets keep the pre-order spirit Alive! wink wink
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 11:49am On Nov 10, 2008
babeisme, u simply MAGNIFICENT!, wldnt want to blow ur trumpet but rather let ur good work in its lil way keep doing it for u.

keep it up, i'l definitely open up sooooon.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2008
thanks coolguyz, your simply too cool. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1992 / Honda Accord 2008 Exl Leather Neat Used...1.35m Xmas Bonanza sale NOW!!!SOLD / Clean 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV For Sale!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.