Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: (8665 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2008
Babeisme thanks for the info. Looking forward to doing business with u say sometime this december I guess that means no car till January rite?

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2008
Yes Sir, and i'll also be closing for business this year by Dec. 10th as i'll be coming to Nigeria.

However, i'll be taking in orders for the beginning of the year while in Lagos. Also, one can reach me on a Nigerian Number for 3 weeks in DEC. So everyone, prepare your orders and watch out for my 080 (nut eight nut grin) number coming soon!!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
Meristem:

@ Babeisme,

I haven't heard from you yet.
I have checked my mail twice this morning,
It seems credible people like you always have a problem with "crowd control/ crowd management" grin grin
I have seen some of your xmas deliveries and they are impressive. Moreso, I love to do business with
Nigeria-rians like you who believe they can be legit and still make it, instead of falling our hand abroad by pushing
drugs undecided. I shall be travelling to a remote location today to work in. You may not hear from me until 6th Dec, I am telling you
ahead of time so that you don't get surprised at my silence.
I am still waiting,

Hi, i emailed you already sir/Ma'am. A long time ago. i told you yes, we can do a manual transmission 01 camry and it'll be between 1.2-1.4m. Pls email me so i can just reply you directly. thanks. the email is babe_isme2@yahoo.com.
Once again, I'm sorry you didn't get my previous email. Every customer or potential customer of babeisme is valuable.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by blueblood1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
babeisme dearie! grin
good job! but it seems u have forgotten me oooo.
u were supposed to get bak to me last tuesday, but u dint. i guess u rilly do have crowd mgt challenges cool

anyway, my budget has changed. i rily want to do biz with a credible dealer like u. my budget is 900k, max! pls, which good car can i get with that. cool

i no say e small, but for starters like me,

pls, u can reply via email: danikekhuah@yahoo.com

thanks cool cool
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by blueblood1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2008
and pls, lemme add, i need it in jan. so no rush. smiley
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by londontown: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2008
hi babeisme,
i am looking for a c240 03-05 auto, cd changer etc. what sort of price would that be?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2008
hi blue blood,
for 900k. Hmmm, lets see, maybe a 1998 ride since the new law now allows 98 vehicles. maybe a 98 mazda, galant etc. i'll email you now sha! This time, no crowd mismanagement i promise! tongue cool

@ londontown, for an 04/05 c240 fully loaded, it'll be between 2.6-2.8m. clean, certified and warranted.
thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by jidewura(m): 1:07am On Nov 24, 2008
Hi, what can you do a 2005 - 2006 Pathfinder or Armada for? also what would a C180 old shape 2002 be for?
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2008
Hi Jidewura,
for an 05 pathfinder or armada, we'll be looking at between 2.8-3.3m
for the C180, i'd have to get back to you on that.
thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by mzdihma4: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2008
Hi babiesmie,

whats the best price for an accord 04 and a c-class 04-05, thanks for quick reply
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by jidewura(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2008
Many thanks for your prompt response. Also can you let me know what i'd be lookin at for a Murano 04 please. Please include total price to get to delivery
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ mzdihma,
an 04 accord, full options e'll be looking at 1.8m-2.m depending on the specs.
i have to get back to you on the C-class.
thanks

@ jidewura, the 04 murano would be 2.3m. check out jenju's for 1.9m xmas special. i think it's only 2 so you should grab one cos that's an offer too too good to reject! wink
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by posagie: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2008
babeisme,

Good job!!

Kindly advice on the price of a 2007 CRV and that for the 2006 version.

Happy Holidays in advance!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by coolguyz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2008
if jidewura rily wants d car, either offer is good.  jenju's offer (N1.9m + N0.3m clearing) will dip his pockets down by N2.2m. and u offering him N2.3m here.  hw much does it go for frm auto dealers, i guess lots above dt cos d murano is one of nissan's regarded suv around here.

chief, grab any jare sharp sharp. like a fellow nairalander wld say - just my 2 cents o!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
hi posagie,
for an 07 crv, it'll be 3.1-3.4m depending on specs. for an 06, it'll be like 100-150k cheaper. When we narrow the search donw to a specific year and model plus options, we'll know the exact prices.
thanks

@ coolguyzs, you just earned yourself the position of babeisme's PR. When i come to naija, we'll complete the rest of the contract and agreement. wink grin
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by posagie: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
Babeisme,

Thanks for the prompt response.

May get in touch with you during your time in Naija.

Takia!!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2008
You are very welcome sir/ma'am
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2008
;d
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2008
bumper!
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
higher
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by dikoko(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2008
hi,hope business is going as planned.i have seen a lot of questions about the 03 accord lately and am tempted to get one.can i honestly get on for 1.6m,a couple of posters quote 1.8 - 2.2 and the cars remain unsold because they are overprized in my opinion. 4 cylinders ,alloy,no tint that what i want/need.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by kaypumpin2(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2008
It's Official!

Babeisme is the 1ST LADY OF THE AUTO SECTION.

Anyone second that?

All the best ma'am
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2008
dikoko:

hi,hope business is going as planned.i have seen a lot of questions about the 03 accord lately and am tempted to get one.can i honestly get on for 1.6m,a couple of posters quote 1.8 - 2.2 and the cars remain unsold because they are overprized in my opinion. 4 cylinders ,alloy,no tint that what i want/need.

hi Dikoko, business is good thanks. 1.6m is quite low but i can do 1.7m. however, it'll be 4 cylinders, no tint and no leather. But be assured you wil get the cleanest accord alive in the U.S. wink

@ Kay pumping,
thanks a lot, you're a wonderful customer yourself. God bless, and expect the mail as promised. thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by megastu(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2008
@Basm,

I want to get a 2004 RAV4 and a 2000 CRV. I saw for 10,000 dollars and 7k dollars respectively. Send me an e-mail lets continue from there. temibello@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by megastu(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2008
@Basm,

I want to get a 2004 RAV4 and a 2000 CRV. I saw for 10,000 dollars and 7k dollars respectively. Send me an e-mail lets continue from there. temibello@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by megastu(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2008
@Basm,

Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2008
"You saw for 10,000 dollars and 7,000 dollars respectively"
Read the fine prints on wherever you saw it. With prices like this, you have to finance with the dealer. I know in Nigeria, dealers prefer cash, over here, financing is preferred cos the dealer eventually gets twice the price from the seller this way!
Nevertheless, i'll email you.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
Mr. L,
your ride has been booked for shipping sir. Watch out for pics on my new thread! Thanks and congratulations to you!
smiley
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by kevyngbash(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2008
Posagie=Patrick Osagie?

NYSC Ibadan?

Babeisme pardon me for using your thread.

Hows the family? You are really flying high. Kudos and God continue to guide you
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 1:08am On Dec 02, 2008
Longest time kevyngbash. how're u? i guess i will be seeing you soon.
Stay blessed and keep in touch.
Say hi to madam and family for me.
thanks
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hi everyone,
babeisme humbly announces the close of business for the year 2008 by Friday DEC 12th 2008. However, we'll still be taking January orders in after that. Also, babeisme will be meeting (in person) some "unbelievers" and the "doubting thomases" or the "I-want-to-buy-a-car-but-i'm-so-afraid-of-being-duped" customers only by apppointment. To schedule a telephone appointment or an in-person-meeting with either babeisme herself or her sales associates, pls email us at babe_isme2@yahoo.com.
By the way, just be warned that due to latest buhahaha, all of our associates travel with Mopo and AK47s, meetings are only at our chosen venues and can only occur in broad daylight between 10am - 2pm ONLY!.
Did i ever mention i was born in LAGOS? grin. cool
email us for further enquiries.
Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Car From The USA, Deliveries before Xmas Guaranteed + Free Gift: by babeisme: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2008
Oh, i forgot to mention, i wasn't just born in lagos, i was born in Ajegunle, bred in Mushin olosha and grew up in Oshodi. So go figure! angry
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 1998 Model @ N550k (registered) / Toyota Camry 1992 / Honda Accord 2008 Exl Leather Neat Used...1.35m Xmas Bonanza sale NOW!!!SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.