Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham (2997 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Morenike3(f): 4:47am On Oct 28, 2008
lmao!! I was joking.

And dnt let Baby Jinx hear about the marriage thing o. I'm betrothed to her brother tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by tpia: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by DisGuy: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2008
Hehehe < me trying to do the devilish laugh o

you see these abokis e? they are so uneducated!!
their women are so repressed, they dash them off for denying them education
they are the ones holding nigeria back walahi!

okay i'm not as good as sisi with Sir Kazeem but hey i try na
wont be surprised if some1 didnt get it o
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Angolobabe(f): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2008
As someone that comes from a polygamost home,i do not support it ,there are too many disadvantages,with education now alot of our men and women do not want to involve in that.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by carmelily: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2008
Dis Guy:

wont be surprised if someone didnt get it o

@Dis Guy

I don't get it. Are you pointing out the irony in an educated Igbo woman advocating polygamy? It's common in Igboland too. pretty common. It's a Nigerian thing, really.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by BabyJinx: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2008
Dis Guy:

wont be surprised if someone didnt get it o

Bwahahahahahhahahaha! Ya Darn skippy!!  grin grin grin

You are doing fine, as a marra of fact, you are doing excellent!

You got you first  in less than how many post.

Awwww  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by BabyJinx: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2008
*Morenike:

lmao!! I was joking.

And dnt let Baby Jinx hear about the marriage thing o. I'm betrothed to her brother tongue

You saying nothing is going on with you two? So I can call of the guys with AK47s I sent to A-40's house. . . coz I told them to go "Say 'ello to my little friend" on his behind. Yep, that's how possessive us "Abokijewrubas" are about our wives.

Berra Recognize!
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
tpia:

Some of these female Nigerian leaders seem to be as clueless as the men.

First there was someone sponsoring a nudity bill as if Nigeria's problems are the result of nudity, and now there's another calling for more polygamy. As if Nigeria's problems are the result of monogamy.

Do we always need whites to tell us what to do?

Very clueless. Did she do a thorough check to understand that single men can't marry because of the failing economy? But na to run her mouth like a Nigerian sports commentator she sabi.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Sauron1: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2008
Dr Umeham must be smoking spliffs. . . . .

Marry as many women as they can??
One woman is enough trouble(apologies to Stilly), u now want me to marry more??
When is Dr. Umeham's next psycho-evalutaion test? I can't wait to see the results. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by MrCrackles(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
Dr Umeham must be having a giraffe!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

When is Dr. Umeham's next psychoevalutaion test? I can't wait to see the results. grin

Apologize to yourself, ok!!! It's obvious who's the real trouble maker.  angry
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by JJYOU: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2008
this is brilliant. how many is okay for this woman's hubby?
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
stillwater:

Apologize to yourself, ok!!! It's obvious who's the real trouble maker.  angry

You are the one serving steam pap for me every morning!!!
I want ma brideprice back.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2008
~Sauron~:

You are the one serving steam pap for me every morning!!!
I want ma brideprice back.

It's for better or for worse, so you can kiss my foot and enjoy your pap tongue kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Sauron1: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
stillwater:

It's for better or for worse, so you can kiss my foot and enjoy your pap tongue kiss

Treat me nice or i would ask for ma brideprice and the black billy goats. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Leilah(f): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2008
NO wonder AIds is spreading like wild fire. shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by tangent(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2008
~Sauron~:

When is Dr. Umeham's next psycho-evalutaion test? I can't wait to see the results. grin

roflmao. grin bad boy.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by spikedcylinder: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2008
I hope Dr. Umeham would be the first to volunteer her husband to as many wives as possible.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by chic2pimp(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2010
I wholeheartedly agree with this woman grin.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Outstrip(f): 3:38am On Oct 21, 2010
This shows that you cannot put a price on common sense
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by IyaBasira: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2010
Outstrip:

This shows that you cannot put a price on common sense

Bingo.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by IgboGirl(f): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
Well, in that case, Nigerian women should marry as many men as they want *nonsense*
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Ladyjide(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
This would never work for me! I am stingy and dont like to share my man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by SisiKill1: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2010
Gosh! We live in such a self-centered and selfish world. What happened to the concept of sharing we were taught as kids? Now everything is all about "me, myself and I". So sad!

I honestly can't believe there are men on this thread saying they won't marry more than one wife and women saying they can't share. Didn't you guys read the article? There are more women than men in this world. . . what do you suppose would happen to the leftover women? I think it's every man's duty to make sure his household consists of more than one wife and women should consider themselves lucky to be asked to be a 2nd, 3rd or even 4th wife.

For the first wives amongst us, do you realize the kind of message you'd be sending if your husband doesn't take another wife. . . You'd be telling people that you are just so godawful as a wife, your husband can't bear the thought of taking another one for fear of getting another you.

This idea works for everyone involved and the sooner we embrace it, the better for us all.

God Bless the Good Dr because she is the epitome of The Perfect Naija Wife
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by anointedf(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2011
That one na her own yawn.
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2011
If the woman is kool with it, the man still have to remember that the kids wont find it funny at all . . . . I think it is more about the kids than the parents, but in Nigeria most dont think about the consequences of their actions on the kids
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Blazay(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2011
I think so too.
Not enough men to go around and women are getting more desperate by the minute.
Polygamy or serial monogamy? cheesy
Tufiakwa to being a second wife! Lai lai!

Thank God I don't have to deal with either. . .

One steady partner(husband) and some side shows is my motto! kiss

To share peh-nis with other women? Not in this life time. I fit sample am small and that is it!

O jes o! cool
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by Kanwulia: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Blazay: I think so too.
Not enough men to go around and women are getting more desperate by the minute.
Polygamy or serial monogamy? cheesy
Tufiakwa to being a second wife! Lai lai!

Thank God I don't have to deal with either. . .

One steady partner(husband) and some side shows is my motto! kiss

To share peh-nis with other women? Not in this life time. I fit sample am small and that is it!

O jes o! cool

Amen!!!!

As constant as da NORTHERN STAR. . . ALWAYS!!!! kiss
Re: Nigerian Men Should Marry As Many Women As They Can - Dr. Umeham by shanitha(f): 5:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Marry as many as they can? You mean this is fine according to the law?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rhogham Injection Price Too High!!! / How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / First Traditional African Gay Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.