Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? (2995 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Obavoh: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
My biggest fear is another man abusing my kids after I die.

My mother married another man after my dad died and me and my siblings saw hell. The man used to beat us up like animals, including my mother.

My mother left the marriage only after he blinded one of my elder brother’s eye.

I can’t imagine my kids suffering the same thing. I begged my wife to remain a single widow after but I don’t trust her.

Please what can I do to ensure she remains unmarried. I am willing to do anything

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Obavoh: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
I am sure many men won’t let her eat after I die

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
WHAT A VERY SELFISH NARROW MINDED THING TO SAY.... just because your step dad was a demon doesnt mean every man out there will be. open your mind and realize that women will need to move on with their lives, whether you like it or not. just make sure you choose a woman that is wise enough not to bring a child abuser into her life.

25 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by b3llo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
It's best you don't even marry her. What business does the dead have with the living?

26 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
See evil mindset. Na WA ooo

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Bahamas95(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Madness at it's peak, just imagine the evil someone is thinking.

Just because your child drowned in the river doesn't mean you'll stop drinking water.

20 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by degamonn: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
How do you know who will die first. I mean between you and your wife? Only God knows this my brother.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by obiekunie01: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2023
oh so u hav decided to die first ko?

good!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by AchrafHakimi: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
OP go to the nearest amadioha shrine and tie her vagina. Na wetin kill my landlady be dat.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by henrimoto(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obavoh, You nener talk wetin dey your Mind.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Ever8090: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
When are you dieing ?...and your location pls or your wife's phone number pls... grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by greenermodels: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
The op is just trolling, he even posted a picture of the supposed wife.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Darnell9(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
This man never ceases to shock me. From posting his wife's undies to feeding his children raw beans and get beaten by oloshos now this!
God pls send this man to hell

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
How are you so sure you will depart before your wife?
Assuming your wife departs before you; won't you marry someone else, Obavoh?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by MumEmdy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oga are you planning to die, did you enter a covenant that you must die before your wife??

I bind and rebuke that spirit of death (thoughts) tormenting your life, be free!!
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ogam die first make we see. Honestly, pipul wey normal for this country no reach 6. Me and 5 others

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Rokiat(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
undecidedTrolls everywhere.
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
worry about being alive first
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by gidiboy1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kill her before you die na. Yeye they smell 😏😏🙄

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by lecowas: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
There's only one option, "don't die before your children grow up". Izza simpu sturvs

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by wunmi590(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2023

I'm just here to laugh 😃 as obavoh, is a confirmed werey since 2-3years now that he has been consistently dropping single threads about his family like music 🎶

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
Is this why you are making her birth so much children just to make it difficult for another man to marry her? You do not want your children to suffer, you are not financially buoyant, yet you are birthing so much and not improving your wife's status economic wise. How do you want her to cope with the children in that case (I pray it doesn't happen early cos you need to raise your children)?

My advice for you in the least are to:
Stop this incessant childbirth
Have a life insurance for your family
Improve you and your wife's economic capacity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by quincee88(f): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
When are you dying please?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Jozilinn: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
See prayer you are praying for yourself I just pity your poor ignorant wife,trust me you are a wicked soul I pity those poor kids,do they even attend school sef,you have deprived both your wife and kids of love and attention that comes with family planning already.
What plan have you laid down for her,does she have a skill,you have a poverty mentality obavoh you don't like people's advice although you don't beg but I really hate reading your post these days.

With what is happening around the world you only care about your pleasure,to think you are not even an illiterate sef... maybe you want to kill your wife or you are waiting for her to die instead,God forbid though...if taking care of two children is though just imagine a woman with 3 little kids a baby at 6 months with pregnancy, how is she coping,how much is her husband earning sef... he's doing a job where he can be sacked any day and he doesn't care...he doesn't care about her health, her babies health the welfare of the other three kids,all he cares about is to Bleep and Bleep and Bleep the woman's pussy and leave her to born, after two weeks he resume the same process over again,fucking her while she is experiencing birth pains.

And the cycle continues, wicked soul obavoh you are wicked, selfish,God will judge you when you even die,see rubbish spewing from your selfish heart so your mother and father story didn't give you sense to work harder so your kids won't experience what you went through as a child right.
OBAVOH go get a life jhare,if you have Sense just sit and watch your children for 1 hour and ask yourself if you're happy with the way they are...you see that wickedness you don't want for them you have given them in twenty folds before you even think of dying, God help your wife 🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Jozilinn: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
WHAT A VERY SELFISH NARROW MINDED THING TO SAY.... just because your step dad was a demon doesnt mean every man out there will be. open your mind and realize that women will need to move on with their lives, whether you like it or not. just make sure you choose a woman that is wise enough not to bring a child abuser into her life.
The guy is too selfish check out his other posts you go know why.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Foodqueen(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Kill her.

You don begin de smoke grass abi

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by delzbaba(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Dem dey chop am when you dey alive seff.
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by ahnie: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
smiley
Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by jamesversion: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obavoh:
My biggest fear is another man abusing my kids after I die.

My mother married another man after my dad died and me and my siblings saw hell. The man used to beat us up like animals, including my mother.

My mother left the marriage only after he blinded one of my elder brother’s eye.

I can’t imagine my kids suffering the same thing. I begged my wife to remain a single widow after but I don’t trust her.

Please what can I do to ensure she remains unmarried. I am willing to do anything

Simple. Dont die before her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
This one has decided he will not rest in peace after he dies.
The best thing is for you the divorce her when you are about to die and take your ur kids to whoever you think can take care of them. Or better still, don't have kids at all. Except you want you spirit to be restless when close your eyes in death.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Mom007(f): 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
OP go to the nearest amadioha shrine and tie her vagina. Na wetin kill my landlady be dat.

There is an interesting story here... Share it na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? by Karleb(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
You stay alive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband's Elder Sister Is Living With Us / What To Do If You Are Married To A Sanguine Husband Or Wife. / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.