Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Need One On One Training On Binary Options? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need One On One Training On Binary Options? (9895 Views)

Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Live Trading Challenge / Binary Options: Better Than Forex, Shares And Any Other Trading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tips For New Traders...

1.The first and foremost advice to be given to any beginner trader is to select a good binary options broker for your help in this field.

2.Secondly, it is advisable to increase your knowledge in the field of binary options trading and to know that there is always more to learn.

3.Resist the temptation to get drawn into fads that do not fit into your overall strategies and strictly stick to your drawn plans.

4.Reduce your risks by resisting the urge to over-invest. Beginners tend to get carried away to make that one big score but they must employ some self control as that may be a game changer.

5. It is essential to keep a clear head while making any decisions about binary options trading. Beginners should avoid trading when they are emotionally disturbed, as emotions can create havoc with your trading.

6.Prepping yourself before trading in binary options is the sixth advice. Studying the market and viewing graphs over time can help new traders predict behavior of any binary options asset, thereby helping them to make well-informed decisions.

7. Another very important piece of advice would be to keep apprised of trading news. Keeping ears and eyes open to catch breaking news about the market condition can get the binary options trader a clear view of current situations, making it easier for him to trade during market crashes. By understanding the root cause for market changes, the new trader can help corner the market when it rallies or crashes.

8. Hedging trades against each other just ends up decreasing the statistical probability of earning more profits as opposed to increasing them.

9. Last, but not least, it is very important to have fun while trading binary options. Beginning binary options traders must ensure that it does not become a bore or a drag; if a trader has fun while trading, then he or she will be naturally inclined towards it and will pay more attention and make better decisions, thereby increasing profits.

"It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday, try something different today. Don't stay stuck. Do better."
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by jaidman: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
@ isreal35,

i appreciate ur trading tips. as we all know that binary.com is cheating on us by 4 digit instead of 5 digit that other website use to calculate our trade, which other website (eg. 24option.com, topoption.com, ) are good out dis.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
jaidman:
@ isreal35,

i appreciate ur trading tips. as we all know that binary.com is cheating on us by 4 digit instead of 5 digit that other website use to calculate our trade, which other website (eg. 24option.com, topoption.com, ) are good out dis.
Good that's your opinion.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
The best indicator is useless during high impact news rely less on technicals.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by seuntoyo: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
jaidman:
@ isreal35,

Well said bro! Your post is quite an eye opener for me. Pls what chart do you use for and 24option.com ? Is it possible to use binary.com chart to trade on ?
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tips for the Day

1.Memorize your trading Guideline

2.Prepare Mentally For The Challenges Ahead

3.Never Stop Learning

Happy Weekend.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by octus2008(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello Isreal,can you please recommend the brokers you are using and the ones that will guarantee pay.I have lots of people who have had issues with withdrawal......pls can you give us a list of recommended brokers and trust worthy ones too
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
octus2008:
Hello Isreal,can you please recommend the brokers you are using and the ones that will guarantee pay.I have lots of people who have had issues with withdrawal......pls can you give us a list of recommended brokers and trust worthy ones too
Sincerely yours the brokers I have used and still using are: binary.com, tradersleader.com, binaryinternational.com
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 12, 2014
Analyzing the news for the week...
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Binary Options Weekly October 13-17 2014

1. Swiss PPI: Tuesday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.3%. If the outcome is 0.5% or higher, PUT on USD/CHF. If the result is -0.3% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.

2. U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 1.4% . 1.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 1.3% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.

3. German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.2. 8.6 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -9.0 or less, PUT EUR/USD.

4. U.S. Business Inventories: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 0.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.

5. Euro Zone Final CPI: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.

6.U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 286K. 291K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 283K or less, CALL USD/JPY.

7. U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 19.9. 23.9 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 17.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.

8. U.S. Building Permits: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 1.04M. 1.05M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.99M or less, PUT USD/JPY.

9. U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 84.3. 84.9 or more CALL USD/JPY. 83.9 or less, PUT USD/JPY.

Good luck in trading.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 14, 2014
isreal35:
Do you need one on one training on binary options or any of my online business models? Visit my blog or contact me for free on how on to get started, mentorship. http://4xbinarytrading.info or add me on whatsapp 08134551525. Please I do not manage funds or run binary options signal service cos I receive lot of request as regards this.
Can successfully manage accounts (2) in a month with refund policy, 200percent on capital per monthly, minimum of $1000. Reach me for more info.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2014
isreal35:
Binary Options Weekly October 13-17 2014

1. Swiss PPI: Tuesday at 08:15 GMT. The market expects a score of 0.3%. If the outcome is 0.5% or higher, PUT on USD/CHF. If the result is -0.3% or lower, CALL option on USD/CHF.

2. U.K. CPI: Tuesday, 09:30. Exp. 1.4% . 1.6% or higher, CALL GBP/USD. 1.3% or lower, PUT GBP/USD.

3. German ZEW Economic Sentiment: Tuesday, 10:00. Exp. 0.2. 8.6 or more, CALL EUR/USD. -9.0 or less, PUT EUR/USD.

4. U.S. Business Inventories: Wednesday, 15:00. Exp. 0.4%. 0.5% or higher CALL USD/JPY. 0.3% or lower, PUT USD/JPY.

5. Euro Zone Final CPI: Thursday, 10:00. Exp. 0.3%. 0.4% or higher, CALL EUR/USD. 0.2% or lower, PUT EUR/USD.

6.U.S. Unemployment Claims: Thursday, 13:30. Exp. 286K. 291K or more, PUT USD/JPY. 283K or less, CALL USD/JPY.

7. U.S. Philly Fed Manufacturing Index: Thursday, 15:00. Exp. 19.9. 23.9 or more, CALL USD/JPY. 17.8 or less, PUT USD/JPY.

8. U.S. Building Permits: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 1.04M. 1.05M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.99M or less, PUT USD/JPY.

9. U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 84.3. 84.9 or more CALL USD/JPY. 83.9 or less, PUT USD/JPY.

Good luck in trading.

Duration of high impact news is 15 minutes while for medium impact is just 5 minutes. To know if high impact or medium check forex factory. Good luck.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Val22(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Beware of many fake brokers roaming around the internet claiming to be genuine. Don't fall for them or else lose your money forever. Find all of them in this list: https://www.nairaland.com/1946018/not-fall-these-binary-options
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Val22:
Beware of many fake brokers roaming around the internet claiming to be genuine. Don't fall for them or else lose your money forever. Find all of them in this list: https://www.nairaland.com/1946018/not-fall-these-binary-options
Noted.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tip for the day. Be wise. 1. Protect your capital. Then; 2. Make profit. Don't put the cart before the horse;else your capital would be at risk.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 16, 2014
Make money today with the news release. Ensure you pair according to the strength as seen on csm. Good luck.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2014
EXPERIENCE TRAINING SESSION THIS SATURDAY (18-10-2014) TO LEARN ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BINARY OPTIONS TRADING AS A NEWBIE OR BEEN LOOSING OR NEED MORE KNOWLEDGE? CONTACT ME TO GET MORE INFO ON HOW TO BE PART OF IT.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 17, 2014
Tradable News Today:

1. CAD Core CPI m/m

2. U.S. Building Permits: Friday, 13:30. Exp. 1.04M. 1.05M or more, CALL USD/JPY. 0.99M or less, PUT USD/JPY.

3. U.S. Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment: Friday, 14:55. Exp. 84.3. 84.9 or more CALL USD/JPY. 83.9 or less, PUT USD/JPY.

Good luck.
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2014
Happy weekend all.

1 Like

Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by mrikay: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hi people.. I am looking for someone to manage an account for me. I know the OP does not, but I wonder if anyone on the thread can. 08189503266
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Tosineb: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Guys please I need help on how to trade binary option using information, the timing, and other stuff embedded
Thanks
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by Tosineb: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Is this thread on course
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by macphilip: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Are you trying to fund your binary account
mytopexchange.com is an approved payment agent for binary.com
contact us today for fast binary account funding and withdrawals
Re: Need One On One Training On Binary Options? by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
@op are u still doing one on one training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping / Nigeria’s Gas Production Rises As Shell Completes Project / Computer Business Centre Owners/intending Owners, This Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.