Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is (17588 Views)

2016 Nasarawa State Scholarship / 2013 Delta State Scholarship And Bursary Scheme / Akwa Ibom State Scholarship For Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by femysmart01: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
The harder these people try to convince people the more glaring it is that they are scammers.
They have a lot of agents on nairaland too. It shows how serious they are about their bizness.
This is the first time i am seeing a scholarship board asking for an applctn fee of a 100 dollars. Even visa lottery is free. They even ask u to pay more to redeem ur scholarship. How can someone get a scholarship witout sitting for any test to ascertain merit , no GRE, NO TOEFL. and all the picture of their testimonials are taken from US visa loterry. Their 5500th applicant no dey reach...they even extend d deadline.
5500 or more * 100dollars is a lot
they can afford to enrol one or two people and claim they are beneficiaries.
And our people, their desperation and greed takes away their senses
God help us.
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by richiepauls: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
femysmart01:
The harder these people try to convince people the more glaring it is that they are scammers.
They have a lot of agents on nairaland too. It shows how serious they are about their bizness.
This is the first time i am seeing a scholarship board asking for an applctn fee of a 100 dollars. Even visa lottery is free. They even ask u to pay more to redeem ur scholarship. How can someone get a scholarship witout sitting for any test to ascertain merit , no GRE, NO TOEFL. and all the picture of their testimonials are taken from US visa loterry. Their 5500th applicant no dey reach...they even extend d deadline.
5500 or more * 100dollars is a lot
they can afford to enrol one or two people and claim they are beneficiaries.
And our people, their desperation and greed takes away their senses
God help us.

Greed one would call it but when they advertise on news papers like guardian Thursday March 2016 page 26, how do we expect a better country? When fraudulent scholarship offer is being advertised publicly for unsuspecting public?
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by richiepauls: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Please Nigerians be aware that even fraudsters also advertise on national newspapers! shocked
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by GMD2017(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
I also got d message in d attached that made me to start suspecting them

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by Georgemighty(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
GMD2017:
I also got d message in d attached that made me to start suspecting them

They're real scammers ...be warned they are not real
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by geemighty: 2:06am On Jul 12, 2023
carloshodi:
Dear All,

I saw this Thread on the Internet, and I thought to myself, why effective correspondence had not been affected all these while. I called Amouse Diop, The President of USSAFRICA Team, and queried/protested the matter. After due diligence, I promised the Body to answer several questions brought before it by sharing my own experience with all, It is a good thing that you have all brought these very crucial fears onboard, this of course will allow USSAFRICA.ORG meet to the ethical issues students are confronted with. As a beneficiary of the Scholarship, I think I should say one or two experience, and if you are not convinced, I would strongly advised that you have someone in the USA contact them in their Office.

This is not some Scam or Game. It is serious Business! The Model was fashioned by great minds that invented the Idea in the first place. They thought helping Africans achieving their too many dreams should be done in order to place Africa amongst the 20th Economy in 2020, with her Human and Natural resources. It is an Avenue to Trained Africans in diverse field of education to face the challenges ahead of us.

More ways you can find out is visit some of the website of the schools and colleges where awards are utilized, through their admission office; some of the matters can be addressed. You can also contact the USIS or the US Consulate to petition about this matters, that if you have been scammed by them, just beyond all reasonable doubt I would like ndisnoopi[/i] to tell us how the USSAFRICA are scammers and fraudsters in your petitions and claims.

In 2004 I had these same fears, and I waited till 2004 before I was convinced, that is after my family in the New York has gone up there in their Office to make every necessary enquiries. Then it was $32.50cents. I was scared of making any payments, worst still there was no medium of sending the payments to them. I then had to make final arrangement with my Uncle in DC, and my Aunt in IL - Chi-town precisely, and the payment was sent.

My Heart nearly entered my mouth when I didn't hear from them, i.e. after payments, documentations and all necessary paper work has been received by them. For 8 months I didn't hear a word from them, boy I almost died of thoughts. Thinking I have been dubbed and scammed of my money, in the interim, on 5th, July 2004, I received a package that was bookmarked "Scholarship Award". My Nephew called me where I was doing my NYSC, I just got a phone then, that I received a package, I was Leary and told her it wasn't mine. But she insisted, well I had to give in, and I called my Uncle and Aunty in DC and Chicago if they sent anything. I even had to call up Uncle Wale Oshodi, My Uncle in Lexington on whether he sent anything; he declined it. However, it took some time, at least like 3 months, when we passed out from our NYSC, 18th November of 2004. I went home, and to my greatest surprise, it was USSAFRICA bookmarked "2004/5 Scholarship Award". Inside the envelop 'FedEx' precisely was several paperwork, amongst which includes:-

1. F1-20
2. Certificate of Award
3. Admission Packet of University of Kentucky - Undergraduate, such as Admission Letter, Brochures, Campus Map, and Hostel payment slips and other stuffs
4. Another Envelop containing Interview Reservation, and USIS payment slip
5. Reserved Student ID No.
6. Bank Statement clipped with Another Certificates of Awards from Negro Trust Fund
7. FIB-CIA certification Benchmark of USSAFRICA.

When I received this, I had to spend some few nairas, I think then it was N7, 500 through FedEx, I sent everything to my Aunt Oluwakemi Adekunle (Nee Oshodi-Tapa) in NY. She received it, and went ahead to contact the IRS, FIB, CIA and Homeland Security on the Authenticity of the Award. After due findings, my Aunt called me to inform me that the Award was Genuine, and that I was very lucky.

I made every preparation, and did all necessary test, "yellow Fever, Polio and other cardiac’s test plus AIDS/HIV". I booked for the Visa Interview and on the interview dates, I was actually nervous and holy me, I was freezed. I went up to Counter "4", got cleared, and I was told to wait, I waited, and I was ushered in to Counter "7", the inner room - that is, if any of you have been to the American Embassy. I met Sara Clifordson (Now very close and experiencing mutual friendship), she asked me several questions, where I maintained I was still undergraduates, and she proofread through my documents, scanned through and said to me, how did I heard of the USSAFRICA, (2), What are my reasons for going to the USA to Study with the acclaimed scholarship award. (3) What convinced the Scholarship Foundation to shortlist my name for the United Negro Trust Fund, which was explained in my ESSAY I sent to them when I was submitting my Requirements during the Application process.
"[i]Although every student is given the avenue to doubt, because without this, it is too good to be true, which is the psychology behind the events
" as quoted by Nuobusira Akuame from Uganda (A fellow Recipient) in Spring 2005 when we were called for approval in NY.

My Advice to the second Speaker is that, you don't know these people. It is true that there are so many scammers out there. This was the reason why the USSAFRICA was done in secrecy in 2000-03, when it was only given to family members and was done free. But those beneficiary don't even know what they were doing, misusing the opportunities, that are open to Meticulous and Intelligent Students across Africa.

If you want to confirm about me or how I have benefit from them, you can also contact the Homeland security in the US, the FIB and CIA. Because I won't want to drag my family's name in the mud. I have my reputation to protect, and the USSAFRICA has also been a source of contribution to this integrity in the past and present, they have shaped my thoughts, and have educated me on how the global environment works. The USSAFRICA have been responsible in sponsoring some events I have attended, such as Peace and Conflict Resolution in The UN, as an Ambassador to Africa. We have Adewale Oluokun in TEXAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY. You can log on to this school’s website and see how this young man performs. He was a Beneficiary of USSAFRICA scholarship. I wonder why people will see their fingers inactive to tap buttons with incoherent words to assassinate Organization characters such as USSAFRICA. You don't have an Idea of what you are saying ndisnoopi and I advise you do your findings well. If paying the $100.00 cent that is your problem, as you coined it "Hard earned Money", you can have your people check the organization out with whatever source you want to use, before drawing irrational and misplaced conclusions, this is a whole bulk of misrepresentation.

Contact these schools and make your findings, if I have not said so already in one of the paragraph:

UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, Chicago, Illinois
TEXAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Lubbock, Texas
UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS, Fayetteville, Arkansas
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, Oxford, Ohio
UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII. Honolulu, Hawaii
UNIVERSITY OF NEW MEXICO, Albuquerque, New Mexico
UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA, Las Vegas, Nevada
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN. Ann Arbor, Michigan
UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND. College park, Maryland
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY, Lexington, Kentucky
HOWARD UNIVERSITY, Washington D.C.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON, Houston, Texas

I think I m done here.
They're not real please guys be warned...there website is not real...they use it to scam people and collect money from innocent africa people

Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by geemighty: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2023
Good afternoon everyone...please there is a website asking people to pay for scholarships to help them get admission plz everyone should be warned they're fake and scam....their website is a scam website....Ussafrica.org...
I just got scammed by them...since i made payment they've stopped replying my mails...please you're should be warned dont go near that website...they're real scammers...they will keep asking you to send them money until they have wreck you...thank you..pls lets be wise
Re: United State Scholarship To Africa Program Is by geemighty: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Good day...please every body especially in Nigeria should avoid this website call ussafrica.org they claim to give people in Africa us scholarship but its all scam and fraud..please dont pay money into that account called semicash they're all scammers after i have paid money into that account i got ripped no scholarship was given they're all fake the whole thing on that website are fake, scam, fraud and unreal...these people are not real..here is the evidence and proof of this scammer scamming poor and innocent Nigerians on that website...this is the actual persons name Gleen Hanckok...dont send money into that Gtbank account they're fake...there is nothing like Them giving US Scholarship they're all fake and fraud...pls you'all should be warned dont pay its all fake....i have been ripped...

(1) (2) (Reply)

58 OAU Students Regain Freedom From EFCC Custody / What To Do When Your Lecturer Harasses You (Female Students) / Delsu Second Batch Admission List 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.