Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. (11777 Views)

Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? / Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by mazaje(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Image123: Jesus works miracles today and it is not out of place for scoffers to pout "physician, heal yourself". They did it to Jesus too. It's no surprise, the surprise is professing christians coming out to mock and scorn and gloat over other people's seeming misfortune. It is God that heals ultimately, not men. The fact however remains that God uses men to heal others.

When will your god heal all the children in the world suffering from down syndrome?. . .

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
mazaje:

When will your god heal all the children in the world suffering from down syndrome?. . .

After the rapture.
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by mazaje(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
Image123:

After the rapture.

LOL!. . .I said when will your god heal all the children living in this world with down syndrome, i don't need your opinion about some fictitious rapture. . .Just need to know why your god can not do anything about down syndrome. . .

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
mazaje:

LOL!. . .I said when will your god heal all the children living in this world with down syndrome, i don't need your opinion about some fictitious rapture. . .Just need to know why your god can not do anything about down syndrome. . .

i told you when, AFTER the rapture.
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by mazaje(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Image123:

i told you when, AFTER the rapture.

Are you making things up?. . .I thought Jesus in the bible said that what ever you ask in his name he will do it as long as you truly believe?. . .He even promised you guys the ability to do more wonders that what was written about him. . .No where does it say that healing will take place after any rapture. .

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
mazaje:

Are you making things up?. . .I thought Jesus in the bible said that what ever you ask in his name he will do it as long as you truly believe?. . .He even promised you guys the ability to do more wonders that what was written about him. . .No where does it say that healing will take place after any rapture. .

You asked when God would heal ALL the children in the world and i told you when.

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2014
mazaje:

Are you making things up?. . . I thought Jesus in the bible said that what ever you ask in his name he will do it as long as you truly believe? Do you truly believe? It's a question a lot should ask themselves.. if they truly believe, he'll be there to save them.. That which you are not excluded. smiley smiley smiley
. . .He even promised you guys the ability to do more wonders that what was written about him Yes he said so, but such wonders come only through faith; an entity that is lacked of most individuals even some of which are called Christians . . . No where does it say that healing will take place after any rapture Depends on your contextual meaning of the word healing. .

Hope you understand a little now..
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Weah96: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Image123:

You asked when God would heal ALL the children in the world and i told you when.

So basically a little girl with stage four leukemia right now is left with only the healing power of science developed by her fellow human beings, right?

It also means that the faith healers around today are ALL a bunch of FRAUDS.

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Weah96:

So basically a little girl with stage four leukemia right now is left with only the healing power of science developed by her fellow human beings, right?

It means that you lack the ability for basic comprehension. He asked when God will heal ALL, that essentially means no more sickness. God heals today.
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Weah96:

Healing comes to those who believe, if the girl believes God will heal her, she will be healed.

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Weah96: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Image123:

It means that you lack the ability for basic comprehension. He asked when God will heal ALL, that essentially means no more sickness. God heals today.

The creator is the same as the healer. After creating Ebola, and allowing its integration among people, are you telling me that he then sets out to heal the same people he inflicted with the disease?
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Weah96:

The creator is the same as the healer. After creating Ebola, and allowing its integration among people, are you telling me that he then sets out to heal the same people he inflicted with the disease?

You obviously need to start reading what i post before replying.
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by mazaje(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Image123:

Meaning your god can not heal children with down syndrome?. . .

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
mazaje:

Meaning your god can not heal children with down syndrome?. . .

No, meaning He will heal them ALL after the rapture. What part of the sentence do you fail to understand?
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by mazaje(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Image123:

No, meaning He will heal them ALL after the rapture. What part of the sentence do you fail to understand?

Why after the rapture why not now. . .So far babies born with down syndrome and amputees are yet to receive any healing from your god. .I wonder why that is. . .

1 Like

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
mazaje:

Why after the rapture why not now. . .So far babies born with down syndrome and amputees are yet to receive any healing from your god. .I wonder why that is. . .

ANY healing is not ALL healing. You asked for ALL. You said "When will your god heal all the children in the world suffering from down syndrome?" Try to understand what you say so that you can understand better what i say.
It is after the rapture because that is when all sickness will be no more, and all sinners will be gone gone. For now/today, you can employ faith in Jesus for healing or find a cure. The two are available and possible.
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2016
Image123:

ANY healing is not ALL healing. You asked for ALL. You said "When will your god heal all the children in the world suffering from down syndrome?" Try to understand what you say so that you can understand better what i say.
It is after the rapture because that is when all sickness will be no more, and all sinners will be gone gone. For now/today, you can employ faith in Jesus for healing or find a cure. The two are available and possible.
See nonsense, abeg, park well

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by GospelAkede: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2016
https://soundcloud.com/olaleye-oni/praise-gyration

You need to listen to this... click on the Link to download
This is the Latest from Akede the Latest from Akede the Anointed News Maker...
You can download it for free and share with other.... One Love

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Image123(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
See nonsense, abeg, park well

Learn to respond intelligently to discuss or keep quiet, you're not the only adolescent on the forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Anas09: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dux01:
did u know that Elisha died from sickness.if you read the bible you will see how powerful he was.and his dead bones still raised the dead.it is not irony.there is normally a reason why such things happen.but you don't believe in God to know.
What is the name of the sickness that killed Elisha?
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by oneolajire(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
this is the funniest thread I have ever read on nairaland

Doctors do die of sicknesses, -remember the ebola virus outburst in Africa

Scientists have been killed by their discoveries-ask Maria Curie

Children of professors do turn dullards

The pastors don't own or manufacture faith and healing, our God does it all. When a faith /healing pastor dies of a sickness, it wasn't God who fails but the pastor(it is even a partial failure) cos God will continue his healing through other pastors.

Likewise we have thousands of pastors who died in good health. Your hatred for our God will never let you see one.

Lastly, we have a heavenly hope, when we die, we go to meet Jesus. Accept Jesus today. Your unbelief cannot discredit our Great God
Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Zikdik(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2016
oneolajire:
this is the funniest thread I have ever read on nairaland

Doctors do die of sicknesses, -remember the ebola virus outburst in Africa

Scientists have been killed by their discoveries-ask Maria Curie

Children of professors do turn dullards

The pastors don't own or manufacture faith and healing, our God does it all. When a faith /healing pastor dies of a sickness, it wasn't God who fails but the pastor(it is even a partial failure) cos God will continue his healing through other pastors.

Likewise we have thousands of pastors who died in good health. Your hatred for our God will never let you see one.

Lastly, we have a heavenly hope, when we die, we go to meet Jesus. Accept Jesus today. Your unbelief cannot discredit our Great God

2 Likes

Re: Faith Healers Who Couldn't Heal Themselves. by Niflheim(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have witnessed the power of faith healers!!! They are extremely effective.....................but only when it comes to curing "common headache"!!! And they only cure you after you have taken panadol!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu According To The Holy Bible? Part One / Who Is God Jealous Of? / Sodom And Gomorrah (Didn't the Children matter?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.