Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Can You Date A Lady With One Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady With One Child (3608 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Lady With One Child by bright499(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello house, can u date a lady with one issue for serious relationship.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
small thing....no biggie
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Tallesty1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
No
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Tannie(f): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: No

Reason(s)
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by hazvat(f): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes of cos. But ŠĦĒ must have a genuie reason for being a single mother such as divorce, death of former husband etc.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by LaurelP(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
What's there?
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Samyj247: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
lyee lyee. I no fit eat food we another man remain o.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Agybabe(f): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
I (if I was a guy) can only if I truly love her and if I'm ready to provide for, take care of and protect the both of them. I must be ready to treat the kid as mine.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by GoodFaith: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Yes , I can F a lady with one child
Your question should be can I marry a Lady with one kid?
I am not sure

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Tallesty1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tannie:
Reason(s)
alot, you’ll never be her number 1. Her kid comes first. It could lead to your death, remember some guys can’t get over the fact that their ex has moved on, he might hurt you. And she may leave you one day and go back to him. He knows her. He knows what she wants to hear and what makes her happy. The right words that weaken her and when to say them. He knows what turns on. Feelings doesn't take much to rekindle so the next thing you may hear is “I’ve decided to try and make it work with my child's dad”. And you are poped up for heart-brake.grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Tallesty1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Agybabe: I (if I was a guy) can only if I truly love her and if I'm ready to provide for, take care of and protect the both of them. I must be ready to treat the kid as mine.
ie if the kid accepts you. Haven't you heard something like "YOU ARE NOT MY DAD SO YOU CANNOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO".

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nope I Seriously can't date One.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
GoodFaith: Yes , I can F a lady with one child

Wow, the world must really be moving fast. I thought dating and fvcking were two different gestures.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by MisterRight(m): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
parents are the koko. U can love her but ur parents might not accept her. (talking about marriage
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Cheriepet: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
JeffreyJamez: small thing....no biggie

U sure?

okay make i siddon dey luk

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Raiders: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
No. I cant marry or date a woman with kids now. I can only marry a woman with kids if I get old and I lose my wife. but as young man with no kids, I don't see any reason why I should marry a woman with kids.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Chimerase(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
I can date ma EX with one kid
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Cheriepet:

U sure?

okay make i siddon dey luk

I've done it before.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by bright499(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks, all for ur advise. My parents against marrying dis lady with one kid. So i should leave her abi.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by goalburner(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2014
bright499: Thanks, all for ur advise. My parents against marrying dis lady with one kid. So i should leave her abi.
There's a huge difference btw dating and marriage.... you can marry her if u wholeheartedly luv her. Buh as for me I can only date her to service her wella. Buh marriage, ko joor
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by jennylove7575(f): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
There they go again, uncivilized naija people comments...hating on single mums..there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating and falling in
love with a single mum...having a child or children is not a disease. smiley
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by MisterLongman(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Agybabe: I (if I was a guy) can only if I truly love her and if I'm ready to provide for, take care of and protect the both of them. I must be ready to treat the kid as mine.
Maybe that's why you are a lady....... True love for where....... As for me, I no dey gbadun all those stepdad ish especially if the child is female

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Tallesty1(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: There they go again, uncivilized naija people comments...hating on single mums..there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating and falling in
No one said it's a disease, ask people that have dated single moms what their experience was like and you will see that 80% of them have a sad story to tell. Hating what someone likes doesn't mean I am not civilised.
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2014
This is not d mata of being uncivilised or immature, it's jst d mata of choice... As for me, WRITE- OFF... I have phobia for single mothers
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by jennylove7575(f): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: No one said it's a disease, ask people that have dated single moms what their experience was like and you will see that 80% of them have a sad story to tell. Hating what someone likes doesn't mean I am not civilised.
are u for real? As in, u are trying to convince me that single mums are monsters in relationships right?? Hmm you have negative preconception about single mum. I don't think u should solely base ur judgment and conclusions based on speculation or bias rumors from people. The last I checked sad stories can happen in every and any type of relationship. People and relationship are different..
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by GoodFaith: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: There they go again, uncivilized naija people comments...hating on single mums..there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating and falling in
Other ignorant Nigerian woman
You cannot force any person to marry any type of woman or man
Your view make you uncivilized why
People have like and dislike
In civilize society people have a choice

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by jennylove7575(f): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
Other ignorant Nigerian woman
You cannot force any person to marry any type of woman or man
Your view make you uncivilized why
People have like and dislike
In civilized society people have choice
Goodfaith when I made my comment I didn't have ur name mentioned.. You must be very stupidd and madd to call me ignorant..a foolish immature child.. Dont ever quote me again to talk trash and foolishness. Rubbish!
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by GoodFaith: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: Goodfaith when I made my comment I didn't have ur name mentioned.. You must be very stupidd and madd to call me ignorant..a foolish immature child.. Dont ever quote me again to talk trash and foolishness. Rubbish!
"There they go again, uncivilized naija people comments"----------I am a nigerian
U must be F out of your mind to call me --"very stupidd and madd to call me ignorant..a foolish immature child.. "
Your above comment was generalized
U are very correct that you didn’t mention my name
Ur comments was complete trash and rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by Elnino4ladies: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Notin cn attract me 2 single mothers..i hate them lyk plagues...
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by GoodFaith: 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Notin cn attract me 2 single mothers..i hate them lyk plagues...
hate is a stronge word
You shouldn't hate any person
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by tidymaster(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yes
Re: Can You Date A Lady With One Child by jennylove7575(f): 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
GoodFaith:
"There they go again, uncivilized naija people comments"----------I am a nigerian
U must be F out of your mind to call me --"very stupidd and madd to call me ignorant..a foolish immature child.. "
Your above comment was generalized
U are very correct that you didn’t mention my name
Ur comments was complete trash and rubbish
brainless goodfaith this is your last warning.... Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious: Man Caught Having Sex With A Goat In Ogun (pictue) / Is Marrying A Virgin Still Trendy? / How To Detect A Girl Who Likes Tribbing/lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.