Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 (9822 Views)

Check Out Agbani Darego's Stunning Outfit To Miss World 2014 / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic). / Meet The Winner Of Mr Gay World 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by texanomaly(f): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2014
HezronLorraine: I sent you the wedding pics oh angry

I just looked at all our emails. No pix. Maybe all the content didn't show. undecided
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Kunbee: 2:16am On Sep 07, 2014
What a waste of human resources.

Mschew

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by beryl04(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Kunbee: What a waste of human resources.

Mschew

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by beryl04(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Kunbee: What a waste of human resources.

Mschew

And what a waste of material resources in putting u thru school
U are a colossal waste along with d dolt that liked ur post

Smh @ ya

2 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
HezronLorraine: Obviously doing that.
I just wish u will try Nd produce at least a baby dat is as cute as u....so handsome

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
masonkz:

ok

why are you straight?

At what age did you decide to be straight?
am attracted to d opposite sex Nd not to some gurl talkless of getting married to a gurl...why not try been attracted to a gurl oda Dan ur fellow guy....I just wonder how u gays do it...hitting the anus all d tym with water gushing out...so fuvcked....God help

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Kunbee: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
beryl04:

And what a waste of material resources in putting u thru school
U are a colossal waste along with d dolt that liked ur post

Smh @ ya

Don't forget to drink sepe tonight
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Debbyug: am attracted to d opposite sex Nd not to some gurl talkless of getting married to a gurl...why not try been attracted to a gurl oda Dan ur fellow guy....I just wonder how u gays do it...hitting the anus all d tym with water gushing out...so fuvcked....God help

I guess you've answered the question here.

You're attracted to the opposite sex. You don't have to force yourself to like the same same sex.
I'm attracted to same sex, so why should I force myself to like the opposite sex? That route has been tried in the past. And life is short for all kinds of frustrations. I have enough to deal with as a gay man in Nigeria.

And being gay isn't all about sex. I rarely have sex undecided .

Neither does water gush out from wherever. Where the hell do you guys get these imaginations from??

2 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
masonkz:

I guess you've answered the question here.

You're attracted to the opposite sex. You don't have to force yourself to like the same same sex.
I'm attracted to same sex, so why should I force myself to like the opposite sex? That route has been tried in the past. And life is short for all kinds of frustrations. I have enough to deal with as a gay man in Nigeria.

And being gay isn't all about sex. I rarely have sex undecided .

Neither does water gush out from wherever. Where the hell do you guys get these imaginations from??
I like u though.....u ain't rude....well,its all good Nd I hope u find happiness in ur love life....but can I ask u one last questn?

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by EmoBoy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2014

This guy looks better than the winner. Congrats to him anyway
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: I like u though.....u ain't rude....well,its all good Nd I hope u find happiness in ur love life....but can I ask u one last questn?

Thanks.

Yea, sure you can.
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=masonkz]

Thanks.

Yea, sure you can.[/quote) did u find out u r gay wen u were little?
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
masonkz:

Thanks.

Yea, sure you can.
did u find out u r gay wen u were little?
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2014

You guys know where this is going, ba? I'm just sitting here, jejely, waiting for the sexy pant chief to come and close this thread for violating some law or the other. Yes, Seun, I'm talking about you.
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
masonkz:

I see you wanna get all mouthy.

Please go and look for a husband. As you can see, Hezron is married, and guess what..TO A GUY!

Bye

_

JisoskraistOfNaisaret Masonkz just leave it alone!!!! It'll go back to its hole when ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Debbyug: did u find out u r gay wen u were little?

Yes I did.

Well, not like I knew the term for it was "gay" or "straight" for others. I just knew I was attracted to guys the way guys were attracted to girls...especially during puberty stage.

Then came the guilt trip and downgrading of oneself all cos of that....but that's a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
SimonAndal:
You guys know where this is going, ba? I'm just sitting here, jejely, waiting for the sexy pant chief to come and close this thread for violating some law or the other. Yes, Seun, I'm talking about you.

This is uncalled for. What's wrong with you??
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
masonkz:

This is uncalled for. What's wrong with you??
_

What did I do this time?
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
SimonAndal:
_

What did I do this time?

You're indirectly calling his attention and wanting him to close the thread. I don't know, but isn't that kinda stup.id? undecided
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2014

But you do know that he's gonna close the thread, right? I mean it's Seun. It's what he does.
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Debbyug(f): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
masonkz:

Yes I did.

Well, not like I knew the term for it was "gay" or "straight" for others. I just knew I was attracted to guys the way guys were attracted to girls...especially during puberty stage.

Then came the guilt trip and downgrading of oneself all cos of that....but that's a story for another day.
u are so open minded.....dats cute...tanx for telling me..cheers

1 Like

Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Debbyug: u are so open minded.....dats cute...tanx for telling me..cheers

cheers wink
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by vict505(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Debbyug: u are so open minded.....dats cute...tanx for telling me..cheers
Hmmmmm
Re: Stuart Hatton of UK Is Mr Gay World 2014 by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
He's fioooooone! Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Amazing Weight Loss ( How She Lost Almost 26kg & How You Too Can ) / Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) / Lagos Police To Take Peter Nielson To Court Over Alizee & Daughter's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.