Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! (1174 Views)

Why Has Asari Dokubo Kept Silent About The Australian? [PICTURE WITH NEGOTIATOR] / What Tangibles Did The Australian Negotiator Deliver And For How Much Dollars? / Discussion Between Shekau And The Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 04, 2014
It is high time we present a critical analysis of the report by the Australian who happened to have interviewed Boko Haram.

I have my doubt and so are you. But a stronger case must originate from a stronger knowledge.

Make your case here.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 2:40am On Sep 04, 2014
The man no try... He just wan frustrate bro Jonah party
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 2:49am On Sep 04, 2014
sammondonpoint: The man no try... He just wan frustrate bro Jonah party

Thank you for your revelation. If so, Is it His personal agenda or an Australian agenda to frustrate the president or was he compromised to do so by Nigerians or Boko Haram? We really need to know.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 2:55am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

Thank you for your revelation. If so, Is it His personal agenda or an Australian agenda to frustrate the president or was he compromised to do so by Nigerians or Boko Haram? We really need to know.

I think deep analysis has to be done on this investigation... They should not just rubbish the man's work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 04, 2014
Present your analysis if you have any!
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2014
ProfCorruption: Present your analysis if you have any!

See them... By their comment, we shall know them
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:02am On Sep 04, 2014
sammondonpoint:

See them... By their comment, we shall know them

A statement of disagreement is no where near an analysis of Stephen's revelations.

1 Like

Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 3:06am On Sep 04, 2014
ProfCorruption:

A statement of disagreement is no where near an analysis of Stephen's revelations.

Hmnm... If he had mentioned buhari, ibb and co... You would have agreed with him totally
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 04, 2014
ProfCorruption: Present your analysis if you have any!

After consideration of various post, my analysis just turned to a thought. That is why I needed stronger case that could give a clear direction of the truth.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 04, 2014
sammondonpoint:

Hmnm... If he had mentioned buhari, ibb and co... You would have agreed with him totally

How did you reach that conclusion?
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 04, 2014
sammondonpoint:

I think deep analysis has to be done on this investigation... They should not just rubbish the man's work

Ok.
We are still waiting to hears your case.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 04, 2014
sammondonpoint and ProfCorruption, Please, this is not national assembly. I don't want it to turn to e-war.
No one is going to pay you for the debate so please, set your eyes on the goal.

I am enjoying the arguments though.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 3:26am On Sep 04, 2014
One thing I read about the man was the he was hired by Mr President.

[On why he had chosen to speak out publicly at this time, Dr. Davis stated that, from experience, any terrorist group that has lasted more than eight years after its formation would likely exist for another 20 or more years before it can be dismantled. It thus becomes embedded for a generation and the likelihood of dismantling it was very low. “If we don’t do our utmost now to dismantle Boko Haram then we may not be able to do so for another generation. That is a very gloomy scenario for Nigeria.”

He touched on former National Security Adviser, Owoye Andrew Azazi, whom he described as utterly corrupt. He said Mr. Azazi, who was a retired Army general, was planning to buy into the Hilton hotel chain in London to the tune of $100 million before he died in a helicopter crash on December 15, 2012.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Rawani: 3:29am On Sep 04, 2014
When progressive nairalanders called for the investigation of Ihejirika, they were called gullible and not logical for believing the Australian, on the basis that there was no evidence tying him to BH.

Now reasonable evidence of his possible roles and motives which could link him to sponsorship of BH has been offered (https://www.nairaland.com/1885798/military-sources-reveal-some-alleged), and all we hear is "He is a Christian, He is Igbo"

Ihejirika is Igbo? The Igbo greed for money is legendary and globally acknowledged, and our military, specifically Army budget has never been this high and we have seen NOTHING come out of the trillions allocated to the Army, does that not say something to you?

Ihejirika is a Christian? Was Gowon not a Christian and son of an evangelist? Did that stop him from using the same army from decimating 3 million Igbos?

Ihejirika is a southerner? Was it not Bayelsa State Govt that owned the house in Lagos where BH terrorists (including a chadian) were arrested in March last year? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/bayelsa-govt-owns-terrorists-lagos-hideout-says-monarch/

Ihejirika/Sherrif were named by an unbiased party, whose credibility has not been proven to be compromised despite sustained attacks on his person.

Where is the logic in not allowing the investigation of these accused men?

We can only hope the truth is revealed as soon as possible and perpetrators are dealt with. I also hope that the soft pedaling on this issue by the FG will provoke the Australian to release irrefutable evidence to nail sponsors, including those in the CBN and the opposition because right now it's not about PDP/APC or North/South, but about Survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 3:32am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

Ok.
We are still waiting to hears your case.

Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 04, 2014
sammondonpoint: One thing I read about the man was the he was hired by Mr President.

I also heard he was contracted to negotiate for the release of the Chibok Girls which was not realised by Him.
Do you think there was a financial term between Him and the president that was not met because of His failure that led to Him making such an information public.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by sammondonpoint(m): 3:40am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

I also heard he was contracted to negotiate for the release of the Chibok Girls which was not realised by Him.
Do you think there was a financial term between Him and the president that was not met because of His failure that led to Him making such an information public.

.. I don't think that he would do that to tarnish the image of these two dignitries knowing the consequences
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Rawani: When progressive nairalanders called for the investigation of Ihejirika, they were called gullible and not logical for believing the Australian, on the basis that there was no evidence tying him to BH.

Now reasonable evidence of his possible roles and motives which could link him to sponsorship of BH has been offered (https://www.nairaland.com/1885798/military-sources-reveal-some-alleged), and all we hear is "He is a Christian, He is Igbo"

Ihejirika is Igbo? The Igbo greed for money is legendary and globally acknowledged, and our military, specifically Army budget has never been this high and we have seen NOTHING come out of the trillions allocated to the Army, does that not say something to you?

Ihejirika is a Christian? Was Gowon not a Christian and son of an evangelist? Did that stop him from using the same army from decimating 3 million Igbos?

Ihejirika is a southerner? Was it not Bayelsa State Govt that owned the house in Lagos where BH terrorists (including a chadian) were arrested in March last year? http://thenationonlineng.net/new/bayelsa-govt-owns-terrorists-lagos-hideout-says-monarch/

Ihejirika/Sherrif were named by an unbiased party, whose credibility has not been proven to be compromised despite sustained attacks on his person.

Where is the logic in not allowing the investigation of these accused men?

We can only hope the truth is revealed as soon as possible and perpetrators are dealt with. I also hope that the soft pedaling on this issue by the FG will provoke the Australian to release irrefutable evidence to nail sponsors, including those in the CBN and the opposition because right now it's not about PDP/APC or North/South, but about Survival.

Does it mean that those that was reported Killed by the Ihejirikas lead military are non Boko Haram and in fact Christians since the Boko haram are after Christians.

I remember the Australian saying that the sect do not see themselves as Boko Haram but as Jihadist. How is it that Ihejirika will fund them to kill Christians?

So many questions to be asked about the Report.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Rawani: 3:52am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

Does it mean that those that was reported Killed by the Ihejirikas lead military are non Boko Haram and in fact Christians since the Boko haram are after Christians.

BH agenda is to establish an Islamic sharia state and from their actions, they will mow down whoever stands in their way whether Christian, Muslim or Buddhist. This is why muslims have suffered the most as it is the dominant religion in the region.

victorels:
I remember the Australian saying that the sect do not see themselves as Boko Haram but as Jihadist. How is it that Ihejirika will fund them to kill Christians?

Sponsors of terror engage in their devilish activities for selfish reasons and do not care the nationality/tribe/religion of the victims as long as they make their money and meet their objectives. If someone could be so evil as to sponsor terror, what is his business with faith? Jihad is an ideology and is a global phenomenon (and my number one grouse with Islam) as can be seen by the activities of ISIL, and they will seek and get funding regardless of which financier/businessman/arms dealer they deal with.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Rawani:

[size=18pt]BH agenda is to establish an Islamic sharia state and from their actions, they will mow down whoever stands in their way whether Christian, Muslim or Buddhist. This is why muslims have suffered the most as it is the dominant religion in the region.[/size]

[size=18pt]Sponsors of terror engage in their devilish activities for selfish reasons and do not care the nationality/tribe/religion of the victims as long as they make their money and meet their objectives. If someone could be so evil as to sponsor terror, what is his business with faith? Jihad is an ideology and is a global phenomenon (and my number one grouse with Islam) as can be seen by the activities of ISIL, and they will seek and get funding regardless of which financier/businessman/arms dealer they deal with.[/size]

I am thinking about this.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Rawani:

BH agenda is to establish an Islamic sharia state and from their actions, they will mow down whoever stands in their way whether Christian, Muslim or Buddhist. This is why muslims have suffered the most as it is the dominant religion in the region.

Sponsors of terror engage in their devilish activities for selfish reasons and do not care the nationality/tribe/religion of the victims as long as they make their money and meet their objectives. If someone could be so evil as to sponsor terror, what is his business with faith? Jihad is an ideology and is a global phenomenon (and my number one grouse with Islam) as can be seen by the activities of ISIL, and they will seek and get funding regardless of which financier/businessman/arms dealer they deal with.

I am back from my thought.

It then means that Boko Haram or the Jihadist are sponsored by an external forces since they do not take advice or instructions or support from those that would be direct benefactors should they succeed.

If I am correct, who then are the sponsors of this people? The south east that are struggling to survive?
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Rawani: 4:48am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

I am back from my thought.

It then means that Boko Haram or the Jihadist are sponsored by an external forces since they do not take advice or instructions or support from those that would be direct benefactors should they succeed.

If I am correct, who then are the sponsors of this people? The south east that are struggling to survive?

Nobody has mentioned the South East. We should absolve ourselves of this clannish mentality, one S/Easterner was indicted and we hope he is investigated. This thought pattern is the same reason why some people think northerners are in support of BH. Only when a majority of S/easterners are indicted for sponsoring terror can such a sweeping generalization be made.

Should they succeed, the only beneficiaries are themselves and other extremists, but on their journey to success, it is their sponsors that benefit the most. Therefore while i agree they have external support, there is a lot of internal sabotage for selfish gain by their sponsors.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by campusflavour: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2014
1) the negotiator doesnot understand hausa, and therefore can easily misunderstand what his interpreter is saying 2) he was there to negotiate for the return of the girls and not to find out who is bh sponsors, 3) terrorist will not expose their sources of power to u, cos u will cripple them and by the way how does he think he will be allowed into sambisa forest or any other terrorist camp again to negotiate if he is saying the truth?. 4) why is it that he didnt say this on cnn or bbc 5) the picture of him with some masked guys doesnot look real,1,the background is too clean to be a forest,2, i can pick 3 street boys to tie rags on their faces claiming to be bh, 6) he failed to bring back our girls.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Rawani:

Nobody has mentioned the South East. We should absolve ourselves of this clannish mentality, one S/Easterner was indicted and we hope he is investigated. This thought pattern is the same reason why some people think northerners are in support of BH. Only when a majority of S/easterners are indicted for sponsoring terror can such a sweeping generalization be made.

Should they succeed, the only beneficiaries are themselves and other extremists, but on their journey to success, it is their sponsors that benefit the most. Therefore while i agree they have external support, there is a lot of internal sabotage for selfish gain by their sponsors.

Sorry I got you confused. I never said the SE are the sponsors but posed a question in regard to your comment on ambition.

The boko haram mentioned Ihejirika and Sheriff in the Australian Report. If he mentioned all the sponsors and the sabotuers in Government, What then? The end of the jihad?

Since you said the Jihadist would clear every obstacle on their way to achieve their objective, how do you think that indicating its sponsors would help them succeed? Or are they indicating the obstacles or those that have pained them?
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Rawani: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

Sorry I got you confused. I never said the SE are the sponsors but posed a question in regard to your comment on ambition.

The boko haram mentioned Ihejirika and Sheriff in the Australian Report. If he mentioned all the sponsors and the sabotuers in Government, What then? The end of the jihad?

Since you said the Jihadist would clear every obstacle on their way to achieve their objective, how do you think that indicating its sponsors would help them succeed? Or are they indicating the obstacles or those that have pained them?

If you starve the beast, you kill the beast.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Rawani:

If you starve the beast, you kill the beast.

Ok.
I admit I am not good at interpreting Proverbs. Can you explain?

Who was sterved? The mentioned sponsors or the boko haram.?
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Rawani: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2014
victorels:

Ok.
I admit I am not good at interpreting Proverbs. Can you explain?

Who was sterved? The mentioned sponsors or the boko haram.?

If BH is starved of financing (including foreign), it will grow weaker and be defeated.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by raumdeuter: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2014
The report has a lot of truth in it and those named especially Sherrif and Iheajirika should be arrested and questioned for their alleged role
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2014
Rawani:

If BH is starved of financing (including foreign), it will grow weaker and be defeated.

That means boko haram want to die since they are indicting their sponsors. If they indict all their sponsors, they would be in drought of finance and then die which is the direct opposit of

Rawani:

Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter: The report has a lot of truth in it and those named especially Sherrif and Iheajirika should be arrested and questioned for their alleged role
victorels:
That means boko haram want to die since they are indicting their sponsors. If they indict all their sponsors, they would be in drought of finance and then die.
Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2014
No Terrorist Organization will tell you the names of their sponsor be you negotiator or whatever, Even asking them for the names of their sponsor will get you a bullet in the head.

I find it hard to believe that the names he mentioned are sponsors of terror in Nigeria, if he had mentioned Buhari I would also have known that Buhari is innocent.

Imagine Al queda mentioning the names of their sponsors to a negotiator. If you ask me I would say the Australian was misinformed or he was paid by the opposition, it is as simple as ABC, that he is Australian doesn't mean he can't be bought. Every man has got his price. We all haven't forgotten what ihejirika did to boko haram in bama that even made APC and their allys start accusing him of trying to revenge the killings of biafrans on the north. Those people that have always defended and justified boko haram activities are the ones sponsoring them.

However in the coming months, more details will be released on who really sponsors boko haram in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your View On The Australian's Report!!! Make Your Case!!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2014
gboss4sure: No Terrorist Organization will tell you the names of their sponsor be you negotiator or whatever, Even asking them for the names of their sponsor will get you a bullet in the head.

I find it hard to believe that the names he mentioned are sponsors of terror in Nigeria, if he had mentioned Buhari I would also have known that Buhari is innocent.

Imagine Al queda mentioning the names of their sponsors to a negotiator. If you ask me I would say the Australian was misinformed or he was paid by the opposition, it is as simple as ABC, that he is Australian doesn't mean he can't be bought. Every man has got his price. We all haven't forgotten what ihejirika did to boko haram in bama that even made APC and their allys start accusing him of trying to revenge the killings of biafrans on the north. Those people that have always defended and justified boko haram activities are the ones sponsoring them.

However in the coming months, more details will be released on who really sponsors boko haram in Nigeria.

So valid.
So what do you think the Australian is trying to achieve.

Is he compromised to be a boko haram sympathizer or is he being very unsensitive or better still, Is he trying to prove that we Nigeria are so unreasonable?

He must be upto something that we need to reason out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Things’ll Change By Next Month — Jonathan / 33-year-old Woman Tries To Suffocate Her Boyfriend To Death With Her B.reasts / General Buhari Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.