Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Confused About My Masters Program - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confused About My Masters Program (6381 Views)

I Want To Do My Masters Abroad / Should I Do My Masters In France, Germany Or Russia? / Study for Degree & Masters Program in Malaysia(UK & Australia Campus) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Confused About My Masters Program by boldan: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please go and collect Unilag pg form, it is #22,500. They take second class lower for your course whether cgpa above or below 3.00. What they consider is there entrance exams Which is competitive. The truth is that there are even so many MSc programs that a third class graduate can do without going through pgd in Unilag e.g Cell Genetics. I have their 2014 pg prospectus so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2014
boldan: Please go and collect Unilag pg form, it is #22,500. They take second class lower for your course whether cgpa above or below 3.00. What they consider is there entrance exams Which is competitive. The truth is that there are even so many MSc programs that a third class graduate can do without going through pgd in Unilag e.g Cell Genetics. I have their 2014 pg prospectus so I know what I am talking about.
I doubt if unilag does Msc in geoscience field because its not upto 4years the dept was created.
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2014
shegxi: well, anyone u eventually settle for......d koko be say i wish u well.
tnkx man. U wia helpful
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 06, 2014
boldan: Please go and collect Unilag pg form, it is #22,500. They take second class lower for your course whether cgpa above or below 3.00. What they consider is there entrance exams Which is competitive. The truth is that there are even so many MSc programs that a third class graduate can do without going through pgd in Unilag e.g Cell Genetics. I have their 2014 pg prospectus so I know what I am talking about.
tnkx
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2014
samlestic: Anyways, op wich skool u don search sef? i know of uniport 3.0 but uniben specify d depts and d cgpa. like mechanical eng and civil any 2² is accepted. wot abt unibadan d requirements is second class lower minimum. no specific cgpa. i hav dea brochure ok.... try search more and understand d conditions
i don first try uniport. Dey jx dey tel me rubbish
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2014
engrsoma: is the school uniport?
nope
bt uniport have many of dia B.Sc students running M.Sc there
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2014
any idea bou d sch fees?
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 06, 2014
shegxi: ..
how do I go about getting an offer abroad
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by sutst: 5:27am On Sep 06, 2014
wait 4 uniuyo last year was 2.7cgpa
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2014
sutst: wait 4 uniuyo last year was 2.7cgpa
dnt like da sch. Tnkx anyway
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by shegxi(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
DoroDiva: how do I go about getting an offer abroad
do u have an active mail address, mayb u can drop it and we can talk.
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014
shegxi: do u have an active mail address, mayb u can drop it and we can talk.
I jx sent a pm
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Op→we are wearing exactly the same shoes!
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
shegxi: do u have an active mail address, mayb u can drop it and we can talk.
I just sent a pm
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2014
I wna go for either exploration geophysics or petrophysics
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by shegxi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
DoroDiva: I jx sent a pm
u have to follow me to be able so send me pm....follow den resend. agapechris.......same with u too.
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 07, 2014
shegxi: u have to follow me to be able so send me pm....follow den resend. agapechris.......same with u too.
i jx did n resent d mail. Got it?
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2014
shegxi: u have to follow me to be able so send me pm....follow den resend. agapechris.......same with u too.
I don follow u o
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by sutst: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
guy try uniben
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by samlestic(m): 4:46am On Sep 09, 2014
sutst: guy try uniben
na guy or na girl? u think say if na guy pple go comment like dis? dem go leave u die 4 Ur confusion o

Re: Confused About My Masters Program by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2014
samlestic: na guy or na girl? u think say if na guy pple go comment like dis? dem go leave u die 4 Ur confusion o
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Confused About My Masters Program by shegxi(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
AgapeCharis: I don follow u o
bros.....i don reply u.....no response. Selah!!!

Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 Final List Is Out / Unad Post-utme New Date / Top 100 Best University In Nigeria – 2013 University Ranking