Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses (39837 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by olaayodele(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
God creats man in his own image and saw that he was good looking.if you are an artist that moulded an image of your choince and the image is tampered with by a way of modification, what it means is that the original artist is not a perfect artist. A leader in the house of God is expected to live by example: by not altering his body by a way of frying hair or skin toning as do the people of the world.when the anger of God comes, it can only be reversed by seeking for his mercies.the marriage can still be restored divinely in order to put the journalist to shame if truely he is a vessel of God that has not been diverted from the original purpose of his creation
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by athorello(m): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
I usually have no special taste for so called "men of God". I prefer the taste of ORIJIN instead.
I don't particularly like a "church" where:
1. They just read a book (7 kini kon) or play a video message and the rest of the service will be money talks (different partnerships and seeds).
2. The pastor boasts and is furious that he's giving more than any other member. Same members that make contributions for their weddings and birthdays.
3. An usher can stop flow of annointing (or ministration).
4. A pastor will bring somebody out of the congregation to demonstrate his annointing. He'll blow the air and the guy will just fall. But when a deaf or blind is brought forward in same service, he'll fruitlessly try to heal him.
5. Girls will wear skimpy cloths and bum shorts to male hostels to conduct cell meeting for the guys.
5. You're forced to speak in tongues on your first day in their service. They'll say they are just encouraging you to speak in tongues. Really? By asking me to open my mouth and say anything? I remember praying with my native tongue on a particular cell meeting.
The Lord is watching. (Pro. 15 vs 3)

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by klensx: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Brand new octa core phones & Tablets running Android 4.4.2 kit Kat from N15000 up and import anything from China etc. O8IO8I3I92O, BBM 7523226E. www.nairaland.com/1801065/import-cheapest-octa-core-quad
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by mbulela: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
IYANGBALI: you dey mind chris?abi no be the chris wey we know for uniben?
He was never in uniben. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
mbulela:
wetin you know?mugu
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by amakaEXcel: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
99100: He should blame his wife and not the media. But first he must also blame himself for choosing to marry nwayí-ucha.

His wife is not oyimbo. She is from Edo state
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by endfx1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is it just dawning on him now?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by makizee(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kx: Hm, Rhapsody of Realities!

nice pun
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by 9jatatafo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
mbulela:
Pastor Chris - PhD never was he a student of the great UNIBEN! I heard he is a product of EKP or AAU
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by litetias(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
jnrbayano: The media that helped him garner his fame? The media that helped publicize his church and miracles?

Give me a break Chris.
These celebrities think they can eat their cake and have it. When it suits them they use the media to become relevant and stay in the public consciousness. However when there's dirty linen in their washer they want the media to turn away. Suck it up Chris.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by ocdeut(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
I really don't understand y ppl talk like this. first how many media houses has published a crusade this man has held where many lives has been saved? pls let no man judge.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by darlenese(f): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
undecided. Since ur d*** can't mind it's business how do u expect the media to mind theirs grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by IYANGBALI: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
amakaEXcel: His wife is not oyimbo. She is from Edo state
chisos!so na bleach she bleach
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by jaytee01(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=BRAV0O]Pastor chris may not guilty of any of those charges, not that I'm taking side oyakhilome is a man I know very well and whatever anita may accuse him for is all normal routine for all africa rich men , including the disciplining and abandoning his family due to careless recklessness cause of is church business/other payroll and all that which he believe the wife will actually know about (understand), but the wife is being influence was why she's now voicing out foul play for God knows her reasons, naija journal/bloggers should just try give it a rest

The news should not be strange to any1, rev chris is a man he's not God and he's not Jesus

For those members that feel disappointed, maybe this will show you good reason that all you need in ur christian life is to always work out your own salvation yourself , your pastors are human like you!

Your pastors can even worst than you when it comes to *ish! [/quote Ol' boy, see grammar!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by naturally: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
lonelydora: Journalists! He's simply telling you people to FACE YOUR WORK
grin
Uche face your work o.

But their work is to publicise na

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Climax4: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg make man hear word with all this pastor chris,madam anita and christ embassy wahala if they want to divorce let them divorce even if they want to set all their churches ablaze let them go ahead.u guys are just making them to gain more popularity
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by 99100(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
amakaEXcel: His wife is not oyimbo. She is from Edo state

Shoo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Afrok(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm.... If the journalists and the media have not being doing their works effectively, how would i had gotten this gist? Ehn don tey since i waka go him church, my coursemates wey be regular members sef no sabi wetin dey happen wit dem Pastor. Bottom-line is, journalists make una carry go johr.

If u no shit for body, houseflies no go dey follow u everywhere.
Person fry him hair with anointing oil, which oil come remain for miracles?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
.........hmmmm something is playing out here......They that kill by the sword shall die by the sword....

The same media houses Chris has used to deceive the Nigerian people.....about miracles,tithing etc is now exposing him for who he is......

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2014
simpleseyi: My friend Pastor, you better go and take alomo, origin and koboko, then cool down for Jesus. When journalists were reporting and promoting your staged and 419 miracles, you did not tell them to mind their business. This your church business is everybody's business, so we are all minding the business.

Imaging all these yellow half unclad babes for you alone tongue, your wife said that you have been jumping to bed with them all, while single poor guys are left in the cold cry. I am jealous of you joor. Now, it is time for the consequences of your bed actions with the half unclad ladies that flock your church.

Modified
Your fellow and neighbour Pastor Chris Okotie has told us that you are a fraudster, only a fraudster can identify another fraudster, we all know that Chris Okotie is a fraudster and we believe him when he identified you as a fellow fraudster.
Hey guy! U may be right but judge not that u may not be judged. Am not a member of believers Love world ministry but i do believe that every one has a bad side.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by abdulaz: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2014
As long as you are a public figure you'll always remain a prey to the press, since gossiping you is what make their job relevant to the public.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by goldfish80(m): 3:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Xetima: This was how the Nigerian press pushed Chima's wife out of Government house, Enugu. Now she is begging to reconcile with her husband.

Unfortunately our women do not learn. Pastor Anita to me is only being selfish, un-Christianly and proving she is not genuinely born again based on her approach. After all she had all these years been counseling, preaching to women on marriages and preaching on forgiveness.

For me even if Pastor Chris erred which is not impossible, why can't Anita listen to the voice of Jesus and forgive. Jesus Christ whom she claimed to have been following since the Eighties all the way from BENSU days, said we should "... forgive our offenders 70 times 7 times" Matt 18:22. Again if she was so concerned about her husband's supposed infidelity, why not return and live permanently with him to support him rather than seek to destroy the man, his ministry and the church?

I will not be surprised that after this whole charade, this woman's eye will 'open' and she would be running around for people to go and beg the husband.
Sorry I had to reply you on this, I just couldn't resist. Jesus empowered his followers to divorce their wife if she has committed adultery. Matthew 19:9 " And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away
his wife, except it be for fornication and shall
marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso
marrieth her which is put away doth commit
adulter" you don't have to go out of your way to post long sermons to demonize the woman for trying to break your church especially when the case is about fidelity.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by salt1: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2014
Xetima: This was how the Nigerian press pushed Chima's wife out of Government house, Enugu. Now she is begging to reconcile with her husband.

Unfortunately our women do not learn. Pastor Anita to me is only being selfish, un-Christianly and proving she is not genuinely born again based on her approach. After all she had all these years been counseling, preaching to women on marriages and preaching on forgiveness.

For me even if Pastor Chris erred which is not impossible, why can't Anita listen to the voice of Jesus and forgive. Jesus Christ whom she claimed to have been following since the Eighties all the way from BENSU days, said we should "... forgive our offenders 70 times 7 times" Matt 18:22. Again if she was so concerned about her husband's supposed infidelity, why not return and live permanently with him to support him rather than seek to destroy the man, his ministry and the church?

I will not be surprised that after this whole charade, this woman's eye will 'open' and she would be running around for people to go and beg the husband.

We are talking of adultery, my dear. 70 times 7 of adultery and forgiveness can give the wife std, depression, insanity etc. Don't even mention Clara Chime's case. I heard she was going mental. She isn't Chime's first wife and she only married him for money expecting that love and fidelity will follow but rumours have it that the governor is an unrepentant womanizer.
This is not charade. The woman is tired of being the lady in the castle when she is certain that the marriage has really ended long ago. This may be her only way of regaining her sanity
God who knows how shattering and suicidal adultery can be even allowed separation on the basis of adultery. You can imagine if it was Chris who levelled such accusations against the wife!
I don't understand how some men imagine that their wives should endure what they as husbands can never take. Don't mind society's double standard on immorality. God's laws are the same for both sexes
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2014
RICHIEBOI1: I Neva like that dude. I know am not supposed to judge any man of god,but this is a man of god that bleaches and fries his hair and claims to have the Anointing in him. My only worry is all those congregation of his sheepishly following him. So sad. cry
Lol na palm oil or gnut oil e take fry his hair? ?.... Pastor Chris Himself, The only Nigerian Pastor whoz got more whites than Nigerians in his church...... Fabricating Miracles Since 1912... What is he even threatening for in the first place? He should sue dem directly sharperly....... **Long Hiss.... Onirase Bi Omi Girisi....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by 360musicng(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2014
Click on www.youtube.com/user/blessednollytv
to access and watch nollywood movies
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by logica(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2014
Why didn't he get God to silence these media people? What about the power of prayer? He should pray and decree them be silenced. grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by lomprico(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2014
BRAV0O: That's women behavior

Pray you don't offend any of them cause you may never think of the extend she will nail you...

Rev anita know rev chris perfectly well and all those stuff she's now complaining has being part of their life

So reasons for all this are best known to God

Are u their house boy to know its part of their life? Cos d last time I checked they had all girls.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Bobby4090: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
36STATES: How is that Rhapsody of reality money spinner business going? I saw some of his deluded sheeps still running around with copies of the worthless copy and paste trash called rhapsody of reality. The guy is having a borderline breakdown if he really thinks that news of his infidelity and divorce is not a news worthy event. This is still morning for him. If he refuses to pay up, London divorce lawyers will tier him up like a rag. Those ones don't take prisoners. We call them no win no pay here.

The whole Rhapsody is just a fraud designed to make money for Mr Chris Oyakhilome. Because how can the so called "pastor" who writes the Rhapsody along with his wife be accused of adultery by the same woman. Something is wrong somewhere. The man is a fraud and the woman later got tired of covering the fraud has decided to back out of the false life. No wonder he is threatning journalsits because this is just the beginning of the uncovering of his false life and he doesnt want it in the press.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by ehisaito(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2014
Who is this man that is not afraid to talk about the
lords anointed in this manner?,,
Where are u from?
U dont value your life? Or u've not read what God did
to miriam and aron when they confronted his
servant?
Who are u to judge another mans salvant?
Which churh do u attend?
Is there anything like spiritual trianing in your
church?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by Bobby4090: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2014
No one on this forum talked ill of men of God. But the question here is who is a man of God. The Bible also says by their fruits you shall know them. When a so called Pastor goes around justifying masturbation AKA mastuurbaation and encouraging couples living apart in his church then he has definetly crossed the line and judged himself. If not, why is he now threatning journalist not to write about him or his church. What is he scared of. What is he hiding. His wife has publicly accused him of adultery. He should face it squarely.
Chris Oyakhilome should seek for forgiveness from his wife and from God instead of looking for whom to lay blame on.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by cytellProperty: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2014
jnrbayano: The media that helped him garner his fame? The media that helped publicize his church and miracles?

Give me a break Chris.
Where did the media do all what you are saying? Does any good news come out from the media. How many media houses has publicised all his good works. Wake up.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Media Houses by jnrbayano(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2014
cytellProperty:
Where did the media do all what you are saying? Does any good news come out
from the media. How many media houses has publicised all his good works. Wake up.

Fellow civilains understood what I posted.

Believers love world warriors, militia and men-at-arms may not understand.

Remain awake while I enjoy my sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Divine Shadow Church Benue Burnt Over Missing Manhoods / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / 4 Major Things Ruining Young People Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.