Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. (1895 Views)

Let's See How Many Northerners Are Active On Nairaland / The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / I Will Not Join Issue With Parasites - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Collynzo16: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2014
DecemberIV: Exactly. The South-East has been maintaining this trend of contributing the least to the national coffers, and producing NOTHING to add to the GDP as shown by recent threads on NL, there should be serious and purposeful self-examination by the lagging regions to jumpstart economic growth, so that allocations from the national purse can be justified.
Mr Statistician, why not tell us the amount of money Nigeria makes from oil wells in Abia and Imo monthly, then compare it with the allocation all 5 eastern states receive monthly combined.
Also tell us how much Nigeria makes from agriculture or anything else in the north monthly and compare with the total monthly allocation to all northern states.
Until you do that, anything you spew is mere hot air that can only hoodwink your fellow almajiris.

10 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by DecemberIV: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16:
Mr Statistician, why not tell us the amount of money Nigeria makes from oil wells in Abia monthly,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Groundnut oil or ?

Abia - Home of Boko Haram sponsors.

Stay out my my mentions you Parasitic Terrorist tongue

2 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Collynzo16: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
DecemberIV:

LMAO.
Abia is the 5th biggest producer of oil in Nigeria.
Go and look for your boko haram sponsors in your northern backyard.
Don't you have shame?
An Abia man is sponsoring you fools to kill yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]yes we are boko haram sponsors...we must plung you phools to Gambarinistan[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DecemberIV:

6 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by DecemberIV: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16:
LMAO.
Go and look for your boko haram sponsors in your norther backyard.
Don't you have shame?

OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]yes we are boko haram sponsors...we must plung you phools to Gambarinistan[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are the ones fooling yourselves, cowards. The Kanuri did nothing to you, it was the Hausa-Fulani that decimated 3 million ringworm infested ala'igbo circa 67. The killings are concentrated in only 3 out of 19 northern states, and there are no Hausa-Fulani's there so you are only continuing what Buhari did by destroying the Kanuri's and their tendency for terrorism when he decimated the Maitatsine sect in the same region. Meanwhile the people you should be hunting are busy struggling to regain the presidency and determine your future while you parasitic terrorists are busy picking crumbs from a foreigners table instead of working to lead the country. Clueless flaThead_

5 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=28pt]Why are denying being the Boko Haram sponsors, isnt Pita Obi sponsoring ISIS while OUK is financing Al Shabab...Ihejirka is sponsoring Boko Haram, we must use muslims to end islam[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Collynzo16:
LMAO.
Go and look for your boko haram sponsors in your northern backyard.
Don't you have shame?

3 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by DecemberIV: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=28pt]Why are denying being the Boko Haram sponsors, isnt Pita Obi sponsoring ISIS while OUK is financing Al Shabab...Ihejirka is sponsoring Boko Haram, we must use muslims to end islam[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Islam is already a dead religion, these are its last days thats why there is so much noise.

3 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]We dont give a phuck who a Fulani or Hausa abi Kanuri or Berom abi fulude are, North is north we must use muslims to end islam.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DecemberIV: [/size][s]

You are the ones fooling yourselves, cowards. The Kanuri did nothing to you, it was the Hausa-Fulani that decimated 3 million ringworm infested ala'igbo circa 67. The killings are concentrated in only 3 out of 19 northern states, and there are no Hausa-Fulani's there so you are only continuing what Buhari did by destroying the Kanuri's and their tendency for terrorism when he decimated the Maitatsine sect in the same region. Meanwhile the people you should be hunting are busy struggling to regain the presidency and determine your future while you parasitic terrorists are busy picking crumbs from a foreigners table instead of working to lead the country. Clueless flaThead_[/s]We

5 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Collynzo16: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
DecemberIV:

You are the ones fooling yourselves, cowards. The Kanuri did nothing to you, it was the Hausa-Fulani that decimated 3 million ringworm ravaged ala'igbo circa 67. The killings are concentrated in only 3 out of 19 northern states, and there are no Hausa-Fulani's there so you are only continuing what Buhari did by destroying the Kanuri's and their tendency for terrorism when he decimated the Maitatsine sect in the same region. Meanwhile the people you should be hunting are busy struggling to regain the presidency and determine your future while you parasitic terrorists are busy picking crumbs from a foreigners table instead of working to lead the country. Clueless flaThead_
The foolish statistician has deviated to another matter entirely. So Kanuris are no longer northerners? The North east is no longer part of the north? You only lump them all together under the umbrella of ''the north'' when it suits you. Like I said, you can only hoodwink your fellow almajiris. What has your previous stints in the presidency helped your region or people to achieve? Absolutely nothing!
As for terrorism, remember it started with suicide bombings and hit and run raids in the north east before they became brave enough to engage soldiers and take over towns and villages. The same suicide bombings and hit and run raids are taking place in every other part of the north, if you continue to deceive yourself about who their sponsors are, it will only be a matter of time before they become bold enough to take over other parts of the north.
Na small smalll.....
Mumu!

4 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]when we are through with north we will use Ayotallah Ogdeni Bin Rauf Aragbashola of Osunistan to wreck the west...we are moving to the permanent site...we have rounded you clowns economically, soon we will start giving you peanuts to terrorize your own.
we know how gifts bring out the child in every Yoruba person[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DecemberIV:

Islam is already a dead religion, these are its last days thats why there is so much noise.

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by DecemberIV: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]We dont give a phuck who a Fulani or Hausa abi Kanuri or Berom abi fulude are, North is north we must use muslims to end islam.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good luck with that. We know whose blood has been used as as water to wash the streets of the north, and can NEVER stay or make a living on their erosion ravaged land. Eternal losers, una no dey win? tongue

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by DecemberIV: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]when we are through with north we will use Ayotallah Ogdeni Bin Rauf Aragbashola of Osunistan to wreck the west...we are moving to the permanent site...we have rounded you clowns economically, soon we will start giving you peanuts to terrorize your own.
we know how gifts bring out the child in every Yoruba person[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are running around like a headless chicken trying to guess my religion/tribe, FAIL! tongue

2 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Collynzo16: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2014
DecemberIV:

Slave you cannot say this in the presence of your muslim brothers.
You better get ready to convert.
Here was I thinking that the christians in the north deserved my pity.
If all of them reason like you, then they will continue to wipe them off till the develop brains.

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]am not intrested in your religion, we must use yours against you.
if we can recruit 100 Adebowales, Adebolojas and Babaefeis from Osunistan to Oyonistan what again is left to turn Southwest to an ancient ruins[/size]? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DecemberIV:

You are running around like a dead chicken trying to guess my religion/tribe, FAIL! tongue

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by chinazaekperem1: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
slaves defending their masters from time immemorial. undecided

4 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Collynzo16: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Completely forgot I was interacting with an endangered species, a northern christian.
I take my leave.

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]please you guys have to be vigilante because the mods will come now and ban me for replying him.

look for me in the next few days...this is what they do, they will allow the instigator but ban the challanger.
hold vigil for me here
[/size]

chinazaekperem1: slaves defending their masters from time immemorial. undecided

3 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by DecemberIV: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16: Completely forgot I was interacting with an endangered species, a northern christian.
I take my leave.

grin grin grin You guys are pathetic. To win, you must know your foe tongue

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
[size=18pt]there is nothing like a nothern christain to me, if you called me father i will call you son.
I dnt phooking know weda your from Imo or Anambra or Cross River or Easterner Westerner, Northerer abi Southerner...your attitude will determine my reaction, if you want to play the hategame i will take to it an enviable height, if you want us to prophesy brotherhood i will hangout with you and have some drinks.

am Human first before i'm christain or igbo....i do not take any prisoner in their nonsense called nigeria
na all man for himself...let the slaves defend their masters, i will never cry more than the bereaved but if you cross my path dogs and baboons will soak in blood[/size]

Collynzo16: Completely forgot I was interacting with an endangered species, a northern christian.
I take my leave.

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by osystein(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
slave defending his master. *spits*

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
raumdeuter: Leeches from North and East. Those who cant stay in the house but flood everywhere

But when the Igbos wanted to go their way, it was an Obasanjo from SW that fought them to remain in SW na.

I long for the day the Igbos will start developing their infrastructures, industries and machinery, that's when SW would kinda miss them.
But until then, enjoy the union

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by chinazaekperem1: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]please you guys have to be vigilante because the mods will come now and ban me for replying him.

look for me in the next few days...this is what they do, they will allow the instigator but ban the challanger.
hold vigil for me here
[/size]

especially than mynd guy, he keeps banning anti-yorubas and anti-apc forumites.

1 Like

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Gbawe: 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
oduastates: This is another kunbaaya "there is no problem with the idea of Nigeria " article.
People can choose to bury their heads in the sand .
We are not the same and Nigerians live their lives that way.
Lagos gets her tomato from the north but also gets her bad governance from Abuja ,bombs from the north .Lagos makes her star lager beer but that beer is banned in the north .
Tomatoes which can be grown in a plant pot anywhere in the SW.
Let them take their tomatoes ,oil and onions.
We choose our sovereignty over crap anytime.
Despite all the evidence around ;the rot ,the crime ,the lawlessness,the infrastructural decay, the difference in aspiration /world view /attitudes to modernity.
I guess the writer is invested in the one Nigeria project because he directly benefits from it.
Even foreigners are wondering why haven't broken up something that is obviously not working.
We all know the answer,
OIL
it is difficult to let go the easy money which benefits only a few.
Useless article.

Take what you will from the article. The long and short of it is that it cannot be argued factually that the average Northerner is a "parasite"above others because that argument simply panders to the ethnic prejudice and 'abdication' mentality that afflicts many Nigerians and make them obsessed with blaming others for their woes when they would be better off looking closer to home for the real causes of their own underdevelopment and lack of progress.

As an example, what business does a Bayelsan have with proclaiming a Northerner a "parasite" when the real parasite is his own kinsman from even his village who plunders all the allocation disbursed to secure human progress and socio-economic development for Bayelsa. Do you know what Bayelsa should be in reality given its modest population and allocation swelled by 13% oil derivation? Why blame Northerners for the underdevelopment of any landmass outside the North under the jurisdiction and control of the indigenes themselves?

When the NDDC, Niger Delta development committee, chose to loot all the funds provided for developing the region that produces majority of Nigeria's oil, who are the "parasites" except for unpatriotic 'sons of the soil' who embraced opportunistic self-aggrandizement rather than rise to the noble responsibility of being the builders and developers of their own region? I don't play the blame game because I have never found profit in it in my personal life. If I have a problem, I deal with it's real cause rather than do the what most human beings embrace which is to begin looking for who to blame regarding their own shortcoming.

A hollowly supremacist leaning gets us nowhere either. Believing the Yorubas are without fault and the "victims" of the 'impediments' of others is false. We have misrulers galore in our ranks who have impeded the progress of Yorubaland more than any Northerner and I won't bother naming them. My own belief, which experience and even first hand knowledge of the political players in Nigeria reveals, is that it is the centre , which is a congregation of self-serving crooks from every corner of Nigeria, that is the biggest parasite starving Nigeria of the nutrient it needs to develop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Gbawe: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
wesley80:
Gbawe got a new handle?

Clearly your schizophrenia has not improved at all over the years. Your delusions and paranoia even appear to be worsening .

2 Likes

Re: No, Northerners Are Not Parasites. by Gbawe: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
stinggy:
STFU id!ot!
Gbawe keeps making sense day after day with his posts

Bro, ignore hateful folks like that in future. What is the point of having an education when the mind is prejudiced while lacking refinement and sophistication? This is the problem of Nigerian youths and even many Nairalanders as identified by the article.

What is more alarming is how the Nigerian youth-the so-called future generation-have imbibed the divisive and primordial ethnic stereotypes that thrive on intolerance which once pushed our country to the brink. It is indeed worrisome to conclude that with today’s youth as ethnic champions, our country’s future is in a serious jeopardy.

Nothing in life is easier than giving in to frustration and intolerance to begin blaming our woes on others. Those who are predisposed to doing this will of course call others, far more refined than them, "slaves" because they have rejected the sordid path of bigotry and emptily unproductive hatred of others. While the North remains a legitimate part of Nigeria, the region deserves to have the objective truth spoken about it as the writer of the article does. Feudalists from the south will attack the North myopically as "parasites" and the "problem of Nigeria" without the uprightness or decency to confront the truth about the destruction of Nigeria by an elite ruling class consisting of individuals from all corners of Nigeria.

Let us put things to the test so some, perhaps still 'redeemable' , can see the futility and self-deceit in their hatred of the North. They claim the North has ruled Nigeria the most and is therefore responsible for the destruction of Nigeria yet two Southerners in OBJ (8 years) and GEJ (5 years) have led Nigeria for 13 years !!!! Is 13 years, if we are to believe Northerners are only capable of leading Nigeria backwards, not far more than enough time to validate the much touted yet ultimately deluded notion that it is only Southern Presidents who can move Nigeria forward? In the time OBJ and GEJ have been President, our major problems remain the same and even worse in some cases i.e poor power supply, unwieldy and ineffectively bloated democracy seeing recurrent expenditure running at around 70%, corruption, NNPC inefficiency and lack of transparency, inability to refine our crude endowment optimally, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Those who can shun ethno-religious prejudice and look at the problems of Nigeria dispassionately will conclude it is a very self-serving centre full of ultra-corrupt and anti-people administrators from every corner of Nigeria, along with their equivalent at State level, who are the "parasites" keeping all corners of Nigeria backwards. We talk about the North daily yet how does the average Northerner stop those who lead Osun, Bayelsa, Ebonyi et al from turning those States into mini-Dubai within Nigeria? When one deploys a very honest and realistic outlook, it soon becomes obvious that the average Northerner is not a "parasite". The big picture, combining many factors, may be complex but a fairly intelligent and honest mind will see exactly what the writer of the article is saying. With Nigerian youths and so-called educated folks preferring the path of prejudice and feudalism, as some responses show here, then it is obvious we have a long way to go identifying and confronting those who are the real "parasites" impeding the development of Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Says 67 Of Her Citizens Killed In Nigeria Building Collapse / Did Professor Osibanjo Lie On Channels TV While Clarifying Buhari's Statement? / Uncontrollable Crowd At President Jonathan's Rally Today In Bauchi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.