Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama (3222 Views)

Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by idupaul: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

Until mofos like you are eliminated from Nigeria, nothing good can come out of this country.

Imagine all the lies and you are still here typing? You better go back to bed and start a new life when you wake up. You way too old for this $h*+

I have always said it that the ratio of dull people to smart ones in nigeria is too high and till this changes there is no hope at at all

6 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by TheShopKeeper(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2014
I thought the Army PR officer said earlier this week that the military guys are in control, that no town has been 'seized' by the insurgents.
Why the need to 'regain' or 'recapture' Bama?
Anyhow whatever they need to do should be done urgently for the unity of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44:

is it Tinubu that gave bama to boko haram? After our army has told you they control bama,Tinubu is still instructing his newspaper to dish out pro-boko haram propaganda

When did our army tell us they control Bama?

Is it the same army that suffered from 'friendly bombing' and had to abandon their barracks?

Is the same army that has been bombarding Bama by air since losing it?
Will you bombard what you control?

Can you know more than Zannah, a Bama indigene?

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Rikidony(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2014
when i hear news like this i weep for my country. how can a rag-tag group be defeating our well train military. why cnt the government get mordern and sophisticated weaponry for the mlitary to end this menace. WTF is going on....angry

1 Like

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Frankenstein: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

Until mofos like you are eliminated from Nigeria, nothing good can come out of this country.

Imagine all the lies and you are still here typing? You better go back to bed and start a new life when you wake up. You way too old for this $h*+
He's a mofo because he refused to believe your own side of the story. Why don't you provide us with pictures of boko haram hoisting flags in Bama and chilling in APCs in Bama barracks to clear all doubt since you're their online P.R.O.

5 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Are you people just learning that, Chukwudi is an illiterate?

7 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Frankenstein: 8:44am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

Is it the same army that suffered from 'friendly bombing' and had to abandon their barracks?

Is Zannah currently in Bama?

3 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by idupaul: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Frankenstein: He's a mofo because he refused to believe your own side of the story. Why don't you provide us with pictures of boko haram hoisting flags in Bama and chilling in APCs in Bama barracks to clear all doubt since you're their online P.R.O.

Keep living in denial ..Boko haram has captured a town called barra which might be where it will launch out a campaign to reach abuja and you are here playing Ostrich, we must all come together to make sure the govt does all to destroy this group

5 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by huptin(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2014
I thought they said the insurgents never captured bama? meennn, this stuff is becoming scary.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
Frankenstein: Is Zannah currently in Bama?

As far as I am from my hometown, if anything happens there today, I will learn of it and get the true details before you, that is if you ever even hear of it.
Not to talk about a current senator who is an indigene.

Please be reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Frankenstein: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2014
idupaul:

Keep living in denial ..Boko haram has captured a town called barra which might be where it will launch out a campaign to reach abuja and you are here playing Ostrich, we must all come together to make sure the govt does all to destroy this group
Show me a proof that Boko haram has captured Bama or just shut the hell up. How can they capture Bama while the battle is still raging?

3 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Frankenstein: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

As far as I am from my hometown, if anything happens there today, I will learn of it and get the true details before you, that is if you ever even hear of it.

Please be reasonable.
Is Zannah currently in Bama? That's a simple direct question.
So if Zannah decided to twist facts to score political or tribal points, we're still supposed to believe everything he said because it's his bloody hometown.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Frankenstein: Is Zannah currently in Bama? That's a simple direct question.
So if Zannah decided to twist facts to score political or tribal points...

OMG!

Are you this daft?!

How will Zannah score political and tribal points by insisting that his hometown is under the siege of Boko Haram?
Will it increase his constituency allowance?

Haven't you learnt from today's dailies that males in Bama are being slaughtered?
Don't you have human feelings?

9 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by thwarrior72: 9:17am On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

Too bad Chukwudi44. Please erase your signature. Each time I see u are a catholic I feel ashamed. Been raised in a catholic school all my life even as a Muslim girl has thought me much morals than I can ever imagine. For you to have a catholic background and still choose to be a bundle of lies and hypocrisy belittles the faith you profess.

Go and think about it. Am sure your age is much enough to decipher this without further bickering.
Oh u are a muslim!, I been de think say u be normal person grin

5 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2014
abu12:

Ur attitude online this morning just cost ur sister an opportunity, because she bear chukudi as surname, u are so irritating.

So what are you trying to fell like? You that has never crossed your desert ravaged village in illiteracy ladden north is now offering people opportunities?

Better improve the life of your fellow almajiris before looking for who to offer opportunity to

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
'Rich' report coming from The Nation Newspapers, the media arm of the the APC; which in turn is the political wing of Boko Haram.
Bama is a large expanse of land, so you would expect the insurgents to be lurking around its fringes - They are really desperate to take Bama, I think that town is of strategic importance to them.

Bama was never captured by Boko Haram, I know the Boko sympathizers on NL would be disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

Please be reasonable.

So the Deputy Governor and the CJTF are non-indigenes abi? You chose to believe the pro-boko haram version of the news because that is what tickles your fancy

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by thwarrior72: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2014
smartchoice:

Unreasonable people like you caused the Biafran war...
Shut up, who's causing the one going on in the Nut now undecided

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by abu12: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44:

So what are you trying to fell like? You that has never crossed your desert ravaged village in illiteracy ladden north is now offering people opportunities?

Better improve the life of your fellow almajiris before looking for who to offer opportunity to

Hahahaha but that is where ur kith and kins come and meet me

1 Like

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by abu12: 9:37am On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44:

So the Deputy Governor and the CJTF are non-indigenes abi? You chose to believe the pro-boko haram version of the news because that is what tickles your fancy

Rival Vigilante Groups Offer Differing Accounts About Boko Haram’s Control Of Bama
Residents who fled the town as well as Senator Khalifa Zanna, who hails from the town, have asserted that the Islamist insurgents took Bama after Nigerian soldiers retreated en masse following a major case of death by friendly fire. Read more

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/03/rival-vigilante-groups-offer-differing-accounts-about-boko-haram%E2%80%99s-control-bama
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is not about me!

I choose to believe the truth.
The facts on ground suggest that Boko Haram hold Bama

Hasn't Zannah challenged Borno officials to take journalists to Bama for press briefing?
Why haven't they taken the challenge?
Haven't the army been silent?

Wake up and smell the coffee bro!!

5 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by zurine(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
hmm
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by PapiWata: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2014
To those repeatedly calling for the Nigerian military to be "truthful" in their press releases issued for consumption by the public media, just remember that you as a civilian are not entitled to ANY battle-front details, besides periodic routine confirmation that hostilities are ongoing.

Internet forums, social media and news outlets are scoured around the clock by agents and sympathizers of the terror group invading Nigeria, in a constant search for operational details that might be divulged by loose lips in the Nigerian military, such that counter-measures could quickly be devised in place, or sought from freelance weaponry vendors ready to sell with no questions asked.

All statements credited to the Nigerian military during the course of their combat operations must be regarded more as position statements intended for the ear of an enemy to whom the benefit of truthful intelligence MUST be denied until such time as the war is over, and past military secrets are declassified in response to court petitions filed by media outlets angling to get the exclusive on juicy tales of wartime intrigue and tactical deception.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by BlackTechnology: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2014
idupaul:

Where is Barra.?

Why do you think they have Abuja in mind.?
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by BlackTechnology: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

Which towns in Borno are Christian dominated.?

What is BH strategic goals.?
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Frankenstein: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

This is not about me!

I choose to believe the truth.
The facts on ground suggest that Boko Haram hold Bama

Hasn't Zannah challenged Borno officials to take journalists to Bama for press briefing?
Why haven't they taken the challenge?
Haven't the army been silent?

Wake up and smell the coffee bro!!
Zannah should as well show us pictures of Boko haram patrolling the streets of Bama with total control of the town. You chose to believe a Senator without any evidence and call news from Sahara reporters facts. That is so laughable. Nobody is ruling out the possibility of Boko haram taking over the town but in the absence of hard unquestionable facts, everyone is entitled to their own believe or position.

Why are you hell-bent on declaring Bama as part of the Islamic caliphate of Boko haram even tho the group is yet to release any video or message declaring their total control of Bama? Your end game is to discredit the GEJ administration and call upon the attention Muslim umma to the overly hyped success of your jihadist group. Support garnering strategy, huh.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by abu12: 10:43am On Sep 04, 2014
Frankenstein: Zannah should as well show us pictures of Boko haram patrolling the streets of Bama with total control of the town. You chose to believe a Senator without any evidence and call news from Sahara reporters facts. That is so laughable. Nobody is ruling out the possibility of Boko haram taking over the town but in the absence of hard unquestionable facts, everyone is entitled to their own believe or position.

Why are you hell-bent on declaring Bama as part of the Islamic caliphate of Boko haram even tho the group is yet to release any video or message declaring their total control of Bama? Your end game is to discredit the GEJ administration and call upon the attention Muslim umma to the overly hyped success of your jihadist group. Support garnering strategy, huh.

Stop reasoning like a mo*ron so nigeria govt can't show us the peaceful atmosphere in Bama, instead u want an ordinary civilian to prove it. let FG prove to nigeria that they are in control with all the army they have in maiduguri.

Serial loser

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Dishonest government. How do you regain what was not lost?

3 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2014
Frankenstein: Zannah should as well show us pictures of Boko haram patrolling the streets of Bama with total control of the town. You chose to believe a Senator without any evidence and call news from Sahara reporters facts. That is so laughable. Nobody is ruling out the possibility of Boko haram taking over the town but in the absence of hard unquestionable facts, everyone is entitled to their own believe or position.

Why are you hell-bent on declaring Bama as part of the Islamic caliph

This man! You are trying too hard!!

Why is there an Islamic caliphate within the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the first instance?

Look, I have said it from the beginning that this is not about politics.

Nigeria's sorry state is caused by decades of military rule. The civilian rulers have been battling with cleaning the mess since 1999.

Since 1999 that Nigeria left the hands of the military, the military has turned on itself to destroy itself via corruption. The same corruption that has almost destroyed this country.

The consequence is what we see today.

What has happened to all the trillions that have been allocated to the military since 1999 and particularly since the insurgency started?

Bama is supposed to be part of Nigeria. The military's primary responsibilty is to protect Nigeria's territorial integrity.
Hence, the onus of proving to Nigerians and the whole world and even detractors that Bama is not yet part of the Islamic caliphate lies with the military and 'patriotic' Borno officials.

The only thing I can believe aside the fact that Boko Haram is not in full control of Bama is that there is a stalemate or the battle is still raging.

chikena!

4 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by focus7: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Which Baa again? After the government has told us that boko haram did not capture Bama. One thing this administration is good at is falsehood.
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by texaco1: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Frankenstein: Zannah should as well show us pictures of Boko haram patrolling the streets of Bama with total control of the town. You chose to believe a Senator without any evidence and call news from Sahara reporters facts. That is so laughable. Nobody is ruling out the possibility of Bokou haram taking over the town but in the absence of hard unquestionable facts, everyone is entitled to their own believe or position.

no be ur fault. If you had lost ur wife and kids to this boko haram issue ,you won't be typing all the rubbish you typed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Detains Military Commanders For Abandoning Mubi To Boko Haram / Flying Cars Is Finally Out / Breaking News: APC Recruits Obasanjo As 'Navigator'!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.