Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama (3221 Views)

Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / Pics Of The Soldiers That Captured Bama Town On The Eve Of Presidential Election / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by comos: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
focus7: Which Baa again? After the government has told us that boko haram did not capture Bama. One thing this administration is good at is falsehood.
if you are that patrotic, what stopps you from joining the army
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

OMG!

Are you this daft?!

How will Zannah score political and tribal points by insisting that his hometown is under the siege of Boko Haram?
Will it increase his constituency allowance?

Haven't you learnt from today's dailies that males in Bama are being slaughtered?
Don't you have human feelings?

Which dailies? I hope you are not referring to The Nation, the Bola Tinubu owned junk news outlet.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by kayjasper(f): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: Oh u are a muslim!, I been de think say u be normal person grin

Grow up son!!!

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by thwarrior72: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

Grow up son!!!
I' m a grown-up already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by tit(f): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

OMG!

Are you this daft?!

How will Zannah score political and tribal points by insisting that his hometown is under the siege of Boko Haram?
Will it increase his constituency allowance?

Haven't you learnt from today's dailies that males in Bama are being slaughtered?
Don't you have human feelings?

Senator Zannah's "cousins" are boko haram infiltrators who were dealt with by the NA.

1 Like

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by KnowAll(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=16pt]Guys stop arguing, there is an English word known as "fluid" that word is used frequently in the west, especially in the UK & the US. It refers to a situation where the facts on the ground changes quickly and intermittently, so rather than proclaim with all certainty a particular position they succumb to referring the situation as fluid.

The situation in Bama might be that the N.A. has tactically withdrawn to the outskirt of Bama but still within the metropolitan area, if that were to be the case, both Senator Zannah's account and the D-Governor cum CVJTF's accont are correct. For military reasons too, the N.A. wound not withdraw lock, stock and barrel to Maiduguri. There need to be a counter-insurgence area between Bama and Maiduguri that would act as a buffer zone. I would be surprised if they withdraw wholesomely into Maiduguri[/size].

Defination and usage of the word fluid

"Not settled or stable; likely or able to change:"
"our plans are still fluid"
"the fluid political situation of the 1930s"

1 Like

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by kayjasper(f): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: I' m a grown-up already cheesy

No you ain't grown up yet.

Stereotyping a group because of a few misfits within doesn't look like an attribute of a grown up.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by thwarrior72: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
kayjasper:

No you ain't grown up yet.

Stereotyping a group because of a few misfits within doesn't look like an attribute of a grown up.
Ok, forgive me u hear?
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by kayjasper(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: Ok, forgive me u hear?

No grudges.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

Senator Zannah's "cousins" are boko haram infiltrators who were dealt with by the NA.

Keep living in denial.
It's not easy to be a paid poster.

1 Like

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
tokunboh:

Which dailies? I hope you are not referring to The Nation, the Bola Tinubu owned junk news outlet.

Tinubu also owns The Punch?
Mehn, you guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by tit(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
VirginFinder:

Keep living in denial.
It's not easy to be a paid poster.

you should be happy i conceded boko haram is inside bama town.
are they not there?
are they not flying their black flag and drinking ogogoro in the market square?

boko haram infiltrators are already in Maiduguri. they are in Giwa barracks and all the other military and police formations. they are in the airforce. half of the aircraft recently acquired by nigeria actually belong to boko haram.
at the right signal, they will attack from behind the NA defenses.

boko haram infiltrators are already in abuja. in aso rock, in the police and military formations there. at the right time, they will strike.
Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by VirginFinder: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
tit:

you should be happy i conceded boko haram is inside bama town.
are they not there?
are they not flying their black flag and drinking ogogoro in the market square?

boko haram infiltrators are already in Maiduguri. they are in Giwa barracks and all the other military and police formations. they are in the airforce. half of the aircraft recently acquired by nigeria actually belong to boko haram.
at the right signal, they will attack from behind the NA defenses.

boko haram infilt

This should never be about me.
And stop joking about a very serious situation.
You just may turn out to be right afterall.
We must all unite and be sincere in our fight against Boko Haram.

The corruption in the military has come home to roost. I hope recent events will mark a turn around for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Battle Boko Haram To Regain Captured Bama by komekn(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
One question, Who is Fooling Who

Somebody's lying and very badly, but worse still persons are trying to politicise the issue, THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE NATION IS AT STAKE, its not about APC and PDP there are some here who are either paid cheer leaders or just devoid of the capacity to reason.

Where is Siruisblack I cry 4 Naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father / 3 Possible Reasons GEJ Is On A Sacking Spree / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.