Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ondo Tescom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ondo Tescom Recruitment (80771 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by kurobriggs: 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
I got mine this morning. pls I need ur advice , am not an indigene and stay in PH, my qualification is B.Eng. do I stand a chance? do I com? my center is ST LOUIS GRAMMAR SCH, Akure/ Grp 2
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: I jst got mine now and m nt from ondo state....my centre is CAC grammar sch, akure...
Congrats guy... Still expecting mine.

Did you fill anything about your grade during the registration?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Piresios: My dear friends,nothing like invitation again.
Every 1 that applied are to seat for the exam at their respective centers.its after the exam they wil now shortlist for interview.
That is the latest info.
Have you now received your invitation message or no invitation message for aptitude test still.

Lesson learnt!!! I guess
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thanks man.... No, jst my degree...
Ur own wil surely cum, jst exercise patient...
Joy83:
Congrats guy... Still expecting mine.

Did you fill anything about your grade during the registration?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Piresios: My dear friends,nothing like invitation again.
Every 1 that applied are to seat for the exam at their respective centers.its after the exam they wil now shortlist for interview.
That is the latest info.
When an information is devoid of CREDIBILITY, ACCURACY and AUTHENTICITY, it ceases to be an information!
Nxt time...always find out the authenticity of information before disseminating it....!!!
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Thanks man.... No, jst my degree...
Ur own wil surely cum, jst exercise patient...
Now I relax... Thank you joor.

You are my main man jare... You sure too much

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
I am not an indigene as well bt there is no harm in trying...
kurobriggs: I got mine this morning. pls I need ur advice , am not an indigene and stay in PH, my qualification is B.Eng. do I stand a chance? do I com? my center is ST LOUIS GRAMMAR SCH, Akure/ Grp 2
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emmannuology(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Did anybody that has ONDO town as his/her center gotten any invitation,cuz I can see all those that have gotten the text already are akure centers.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
emmannuology: Did anybody that has ONDO town as his/her center gotten any invitation,cuz I can see all those that have gotten the text already are akure centers.
That's a good observation from you... I have not heard anything of such.
I have heard from Owena Center... Mine is Akoko Center, no update for me still
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
At last... I have just received my invitation now.

If you have not, wait for it, it will sure come at the appointed time before tomorrow evening
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by justsun: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
I just received the SMS but I can't remember which one I apply for grin
Anybody writing in irele pls let contact 08038023808
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ayoola190: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joy83: At last... I have just received my invitation now.

If you have not, wait for it, it will sure come at the appointed time before tomorrow evening

victory at last. I just received mine.
Now how do we print application form?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
I got mine now.... Group 1. Am in Benue (Gboko) state now. My centre is St. Patricks college Oka Akoko.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emmannuology(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls anybody that is updating us on his/her invitation should pls include their centers.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Cul4real: I just got a msg from TESCOM, said i should come with invited SMS, HP pencil, National ID/DL/Voter‘s Card to the exam venue. I doubt if it is going to be a computer based test as initially claimed due to HP pencil required. Wishing all of us best of luck IJN.
Guy, HP pencil is required for any computer based test, even calculator in some cases-talking from experience. It is biro that is met for paper based test.
So I think they are still on the line- STILL COMPUTER BASED TEST!!!
Good luck...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Congrat bro....I told you.
Pls house, What are the likely things we should be expecting? Very urgent plssss

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Any clue concerning the aptitude test question?
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Are you saying they have CBT centres in those secondary schools?
Joy83:
Guy, HP pencil is required for any computer based test, even calculator in some cases-talking from experience. It is biro that is met for paper based test.
So I think they are still on the line- STILL COMPUTER BASED TEST!!!
Good luck...
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bros... I dont think they will re-open that portal... Jst go to d centre with ur sms...
ayoola190:

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayoola190:

Congrats!!!
The application form is not among the thing we are told to bring to exam center.
To be on a safer side, if you can print it, just write out those necessary info like application number, center number and take to the center-though they won't ask it since they didn't tell you but you may need it in the process, maybe when you want to log in through their computer, ur application number may be required.

Instruction-come with this SMS, HB Pencil, National ID/DL/Voter's card.

Good luck to us all Nairalanders... Rep Oka Center
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ayoola190: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Are you saying they have CBT centres in those secondary schools?

I really doubt it considering the population of the invitee

@joy89, I got that....oil dey ur head
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: Are you saying they have CBT centres in those secondary schools?
I don't know if they have CBT centers or not, but it is not a difficult thing to organise for that purpose- it is government money speaking- a contract to someone.

What I am saying in essence is that, Pencil is required for CB Test while pencil and biro is required for paper based test.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by jekks(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
whats happening i havent recieved any invite from tescom yet my exam centre on the form is okitipupa please any other person experiencing this?... And by the way congratulations to those that have been shortlisted wish you best of luck
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by abeyluve: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014

Where is ur centre? mine is st patricks and i am coming from Lagos
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Joy83(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
abeyluve: Where is ur centre? mine is st patricks and i am coming from Lagos
Mine is African Church Grammar Sch/ Group 3 and I am going from Akure

This grouping is also pointing to Computer Based Test
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
African church oka Akoko is my alma mater.....
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Emasky4real(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo: U can go to the venue with any mode of identification aside from d aforementioned cards....quote author=busuyem]Just got mine now but I don't have any of the cards requested. It's well.
I got mine this evening around 5pm. I also don't av any of the cards.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by emperor650(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
There are set of computers in African church grammar school Oka Akoko

1 Like

Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Emasky4real(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
jekks: whats happening i havent recieved any invite from tescom yet my exam centre on the form is okitipupa please any other person experiencing this?... And by the way congratulations to those that have been shortlisted wish you best of luck
okitipupa is my centre, I just got the sms this evening. I hope you get urs soon. 08063027629 in case you want to reach me. Best of luck.
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Yem0350: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Joy83:
Congrats!!!
The application form is not among the thing we are told to bring to exam center.
To be on a safer side, if you can print it, just write out those necessary info like application number, center number and take to the center-though they won't ask it since they didn't tell you but you may need it in the process, maybe when you want to log in through their computer, ur application number may be required.

Instruction-come with this SMS, HB Pencil, National ID/DL/Voter's card.

Good luck to us all Nairalanders... Rep Oka Center
It has b stated in ur application print-out that print it if invited 4 aptitude test.
I got my invitation sms dis evening. My center is Ondo town
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by ilesanmmy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello please anybody from odigbo center that got sms message please am still waiting for mind oooo
Re: Ondo Tescom Recruitment by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Is there anyone that applied with B.sc and he/she is has received text invite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.