Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26555 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by johnjon: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
Wow, chino is hiv positive shocked shocked
Chaiii... You guys should stop this nonsense before one of you will get killed. Too much info flying around here.Damn.....
Diaris godu o..

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
I asked you to do a better letterhead, you rushed it thereby making a lot of mistake.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anago900, where are you, my rag. come forth, lemme use you for my closet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chino ain't stopping ofe people slaying.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anago900 are you frazzled? Bring your murky self here, Let's use you for our closet cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dancing alingo.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Anago900 and his juju music english, come and dislodge your mediocrity here, my rag grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Toilet time

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

LEAVE ANAGO FACE UR NEMESIS grin grin grin

CHINONSO DIKE INFECTED HIS WIFE CHINONYE DIKE WITH HIV IN 2009 shocked shocked grin grin
spare me all your goof, if you wanna get knock headed, just let me know, my picture posting starts tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chyke87, we are yet to see new pictures, abi you don dey out of pictures cheesy cheesy
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: hahahaha, more bladderdash from our ever chowderhead. Have your exhumed yourself from the public squalor of ibadam to have the audacity to open your murky orifice to talk to me? Let your dodo, dum dum, dunderhead come up with something substantial and not this hocus-pocus lines of an apala musician. The hieght of your yammer should be given an oscars and be placed on an undisputed verso of the Guinness book of record, so your offsprings will know how knuckleheaded their father was. More of your yammer yammer, helpless trematode.

illiterate learn from your master, it's balderdash and not the rubbish you wrote up there ditto for height and nematode. village re...tard are you overdose on your own vomit slum!!! when nobody in your family tree both dead or living can even afford to own a gateman outpost in my hood. anyways you live in an area that makes north Vietnam bombed war front look like paradise. what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread are now dumber for having to read your epistle of jargons. America rapper odb must be reading your family biography, when he choose his stage name old dirty basstard. good luck in your delayed evolutionary process by passing the homo erectus stage by just a whisker.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
chyke87:

I know u are heartless but i wont release further. leaving those for wars ahead grin grin especially as obinoscopy is here

all i will say to u......be very careful grin grin grin grin

the day you get my pics, you will know some people have diabolical powers grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
person wey go invite mod. the swear wey we lay down before we start this thread go follow the person. why spoil the fun.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

illiterate learn from your master, it's balderdash and not the rubbish you wrote up there ditto for height and nematode. village re...tard are you overdose on your own vomit slum!!! when nobody in your family tree both dead or living van even afford to own a gateman outpost in my hood. anyways you live in an area that makes north Vietnam bombed war front look like paradise. what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this thread are now dumber for having to read your epistle of jargons. America rapper odb must be reading your family biography, when he choose his stage name old dirty basstard. good luck in your delayed evolutionary process by passing the homo erectus stage by just a whisker.
hahahahahahahahaha, you correcting me is like mike tyson telling evander hollifield how to throw punches, have your corrected the bloopers and bungles in your own write-up? the level of your incongruity is wearisome, I thought you will be able to light up your dumbskull and come-up with something coherent but you keep showing the forumites how ramble, mome and dummy you are. Take a stroll to yaba left and know how clairvoyantly deficient you are, you are my rag and I will always use you to clean my filth as long as nairaland remains. Big vacuous mughead. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Collynzo16: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Quite an interesting thread.
Next time you guys should invite me early enough by mention, I've got some big fishes to unveil.
Ilugunman is gone forever.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Collynzo16: Quite an interesting thread.
Next time you guys should invite me early enough by mention, I've got some big fishes to unveil.
Ilugunman is gone forever.
the mods are here now, I will invite you wen the time comes, meanwhile lemme trample on my rag, anago900. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: hahahahahahahahaha, you correcting me is like mike tyson telling evander hollifield how to throw punches, have your corrected the bloopers and bungles in your own write-up? the level of your incongruity is wearisome, I thought you will be able to light up your dumbskull and come-up with something coherent but you keep showing the forumites how ramble, mome and dummy you are. Take a stroll to yaba left and know how clairvoyantly deficient you are, you are my rag and I will always use you to clean my filth as long as nairaland remains. Big vacuous mughead. cheesy

You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind because anywhere you stand is a suitable place for the Insertion. There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche, sorry plonker you fill no niche. it shall never be well with your entire linage if you don't point out the misspellings and errors in my written. you worthless, smelly, grass and shyte munching nematode. since your hypothalamus switched functions with your medulla, you have been malfunctioning like an aba made fan. your cathode tube operating system brain will be blown to smithereens tonight with my written. till you get a rope and do biosphere a favour by ending your utter useless existence.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by customised13: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
what is happening here?

grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by customised13: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: Chyke hope you have taken your HIV meds? Please do take them we want you alive..your pix is looking terrible cheesy cheesy

chyke must have done a lot of damage that he was banned and u are still posting.

lovely MODS grin grin grin

dancing awilo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
SEUN, MYND44, OAM4J, JUSTWISE, these agbayas have begun their idiocy again. They are posting pictures of innocent people!!! Ban them till Jesus come!!! angry

Seun, lemme also advice that you should ensure that anyone new user who registers can't post or open a thread for a couple of days. This will curb the problem of alt monickers whole only sole purpose for been created is mischief

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32)

Skyway String Transport Technology To Build Lagos To Abuja 45 Mins Rail Network / Men Collect Money To Carry People Across Flood In Badagry / Lagos Ride: Lagos State Unveils Ride-Hailing Taxi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.