Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (26572 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

Lol. You are a goat. grin

Anything you fools don't agree with must be a lie innit?
seriously, even the devil will be scared of you now.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Okijajuju1:

It's called stooping to conquer..

osu fvck off from here, before I tell this community your miserable family history.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: hehehehehehehe

I am laughing at your stupidity

I guess you are from one of those abandoned disastrous
nope, am from southeast and i don't stay in a mud house, don't let me unleash the pictures of ibadan i have. don't let me amplify your agony grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: seriously, even the devil will be scared of you now.

Ewu, you will just die for nothing. grin
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
django1:

Ewu, you will just die for nothing. grin
its better than dying of zinc oxide poisoning grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
chinazaekperem1: nope, am from southeast and i don't stay in a mud house, don't let me unleash the pictures of ibadan i have. don't let me amplify your agony grin grin
let me see the pictures, and don't forget to include the ones of your village
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: let me see the pictures, and don't forget to include the ones of your village
boss, face the topic and stop gallivanting around it.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by RebelLeader15(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Okijajuju1: Okija-shrine,

It's called stooping to conquer..
Okija shrine, why do you quote me?
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ibadan's a cool laid back place; not as glorious as it once was, but still, it's a great place with wonderful people. It's changed alot. There're improvements to the city everywhere, and it needs much more improvement. But the op can at least acknowledge that the city has changed so much from what it used to be the year before I was born.

....I'm igbo by the way, since your tribe clearly matters when you judge a city tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

damn the new boy is the weakest dolt from your block, wonder why the nitwit pick race like your famous Abidjan bound tribal hero. bring me my doormats shizzle11 or dozzybaba aka yourhealthlabs aka chidozie udeogu. I need a new conquest, load of Igbos are my target and the bullseye's is on their chest.
Why not a match with me or are u afraid? cheesy
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: Why not a match with me or are u afraid? cheesy

let ball dude!!!! I won't mind adding your worthless cadaver to the collections of anatomy practicals raw materials,in my dissection lab of eebo-la warriors nairaland branch.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
It is heart rending that once beautiful city of ibadan has become the biggest slum in west africa.....pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

until your Onitsha gra with craters and potholes from Niger street onward abs junction can match the estate in Ibadan. get on an ifeshinachi and cure your stupidity cum ignorance with a visit to these estate....

bodija estate...
olubadan estate
Iwo road
owode
oluyole
oluyole extension
lagelu gra
university of Ibadan estate
okeibadan estate
agodi gra
Jericho gra
iyaganku gra
links and communications estate
alalubosa gra
aleshinloye gra
Agala estate
kolapo ishola estate
akobo..

good luck in crossing the river Niger once in your miserable existence.

In which estate is soka forest located grin

7 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: It is heart rending that once beautiful of ibadan has become the biggest slum in west africa.....pathetic

bwahhhhaaaaaaaaaa Ibadan is century ahead of your glorified village state capital in awka and huge human wasteland called Onitsha. this community wanna know how beautiful ninth mile to udi hills in Enugu looks, ditto for onward the Enugu airport till one reach abakaliki and the border towns.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

in the maggot infested organ removed from your womb.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by chinazaekperem1: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Babymama1:

you mean SOKA estate? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

bwahhhhaaaaaaaaaa Ibadan is century ahead of your glorified village state capital in awka and huge human wasteland called Onitsha. this community wanna know how beautiful ninth mile to udi hills in Enugu looks, ditto for onward the Enugu airport till one reach abakaliki and the border towns.
Isn't it time u stop dwelling in self deceit & denial & tell urself the damn truth? ibadan is in ruin & has become a curse to Southwest & Nigeria in general

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

With the dilapidated state of ibadan, will it be described as a city or village?.......I need sincere answer grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: Isn't it time u stop dwelling in self deceit & denial & tell urself the damn truth? ibadan is in ruin & has become a curse to Southwest & Nigeria in general

bwahhhaaaahhhaaaa!!!!!! last time I check aba is in ruins, ditto for Onitsha and all part of eboyin. while Ibadan is going hard on dirt and beautifying major highways, recreational centers getting fixed up and greenery everywhere. anyways send your account number, I can fund your once in a lifetime escape off the heavy air, erosion infested curse land you are lockdown in.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

in the maggot infested organ removed from your womb.
Is this the answer to the question? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: With the dilapidated state of ibadan, will it be described as a city or village?.......I need sincere answer grin

then your brain should be exchange for one glass of milk cos you are too dumb to be human. anyways you need to as a matter of urgency outsource the functions of engaging your brain, cos doing it yourself is like rocket science. and why are your kinsmen populating aleshinloye, Iwo road, ekotedo, gate and lately the rural ido town.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: Is this the answer to the question? grin

damn you are an asymptomatic Ebola carrying ape. so using Google too is beyond your brain power.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

bwahhhaaaahhhaaaa!!!!!! last time I check aba is in ruins, ditto for Onitsha and all part of eboyin. while Ibadan is going hard on dirt and beautifying major highways, recreational centers getting fixed up and greenery everywhere. anyways send your account number, I can fund your once in a lifetime escape off the heavy air, erosion infested curse land you are lockdown in.
Any pictorial evidence of this beautification & rezinking of the 99% brown roofed mud houses, that dot the land scape of ibadan grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Op what about the rural area called oshogb?lol

I learnt that there is no decent barbing salon in that slum.lol

I'm coming with pix no time for turenchi.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: Any pictorial evidence of this beautification & rezinking of the 99% brown roofed mud houses, that dot the land scape of ibadan grin cheesy

your exposed kinsman mobjective just planted an ogbenukwu to your delusion some couple of post ago. my man scatter1 how market?? anything to launch here.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
I can see my bingo ? Don't worry I'm coming to whip your a55 into corner.lol
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

then your brain should be exchange for one glass of milk cos you are too dumb to be human. anyways you need to as a matter of urgency outsource the functions of engaging your brain, cos doing it yourself is like rocket science. and why are your kinsmen populating aleshinloye, Iwo road, ekotedo, gate and lately the rural ido town.
I repeat is ibadan a city or village?

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: I repeat is ibadan a city or village?

the gutter rolling lunatic that have the patent right to those spperm heads that produce the zygote called you. gat the perfect answers to your question.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Facosco(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
The op that post this picture must be a biggot and insincere individual he intentionally took the picture from the part of ibadan where the acient people resides in other to paint the city black, to me the op has not been sincere about his post if he want 2 do justice to this he should go to some areas like Bodija estate, ikolaba estate. Ring road. Oluyole, estate oubadan estate even basorun and akobo to get some pictures and show it 2 us on this thread
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by comrChris(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ibadan may ve new areas that looks good but the place l saw when l was going to ado ekiti from lagos was a complete village with red roofs and mud houses every where,we even entered inside the town and bursted out at that ajimobi park because of holdup even a girl that sat beside me was like lbadan is a huge disappointment and this girl is from ekiti
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by comrChris(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

u r a big fool for ebonyi to ibadan,brought ekiti let's do the comparisom cos l ve been to both places and l can tell u that ebonyi is far better than ekiti,if u doubt it let's compare ado n abakaliki and th achievements of Elechi and fayemi/segun oni respectively

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

your exposed kinsman mobjective just planted an ogbenukwu to your delusion some couple of post ago. my man scatter1 how market?? anything to launch here.
I was at ibadan the other day & my girl called to know where I was & told her, ibadan, so she aske of the pictures of the environment, but I was reluctant to send her the pix, because the area was an eye sore. infact something need to be done about the dilapidated state of ibadan, ibadan has sliped from a city in the 70 & 80 to a typical village in2014 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32)

Video: 2 Algerian Pilots Have Been Suspended For Letting A 10-yr-old Fly A Plane / Lagos Ride: Lagos State Unveils Ride-Hailing Taxi Scheme / 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.