Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) (27080 Views)

40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. / Boko Haram Set To Attack Lagos & Ibadan In The Next Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
tsolz150
brimmie
howmanage
sirshymexx
illugunboy
desola
ckasier
chinonsodyke2
mayoroflagos
chiefninalowo
ayekoto
aigbofa

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by thwarrior72: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
anago900:

boring and stupid at the same time, you really need help. please bring me a stronger foe. you are too down the totem pole.
You know what's up & avoided the question. The house would have witness ur sudden burial this afternoon by my hand, I would'v fed ur carcass to the ravens of the air.

Next time learn to pick a fight with ur equal from oshogbo, not omo eko like me tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: This scatter a.k.a chyke..

THATS NOT ME FOOL, MAY SATAN PUNISH THE PERSON IN THAT PICS YOU POSTED AND MAY HE CONTACT EBOLA.

AMEN!!!!
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
thwarrior72: You know what's up & avoided the question. The house would have witness ur sudden burial this afternoon by my hand, I would'v fed ur carcass to the ravens of the air.

Next time learn to pick a fight with ur equal from oshogbo, not omo eko like me tongue grin

what's up?? that Ibadan is centuries ahead of your cursed enclave... abeg pack go one side you waste of ovum.... come back when you can stand your lord.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
if those pictures are not my pictures and that of alababoss. may the person posting that false pictures, use his own and to bury all members of his family before month end and die from Ebola before October 1st.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
This scatter a.k.a chyke..you need our collective help, HIV is killing you.. angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by anago900: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=Scatter1][/quote]

na human being get this kind hammer head of horror. head wey Satan see shout blood of Jesus.
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by Scatter1: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
oneeast2: This scatter a.k.a chyke..you do not get it, let assume that those pix you are posting are real, can you now match it with this your picture? grin grin grin grin grin

You look sickly and poor.. grin grin grin

MAY THE PERSON IN THE PICS NEVER DO WELL. AMEN!!!!
Re: Nothing Has Changed In Ibadan (pictures Of Ibadan In 1964 And Now) by oneeast2: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
scatter a.k.a chyke and pa Illugun.. grin grin grin grin grin

chinazaekperem1: who are these people abeg shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32)

Manhole Left Uncovered In Alausa, Lagos (Video) / The Dana Air Plane Was Faulty? / The Typical Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.