Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Could This Be Real (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Real (photo) (3845 Views)

Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo / The Fight Towards Corruption Is Real!(photo Of The Day) / Remi Tinubu Refusing To Shake Saraki (See Real Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Real (photo) by Philipmems(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2014
Stumbled on this complimentary card and was wondering if its real in this modern generation... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by MANGAM(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2014
grin
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2014
Nothing is Impossible in Nigeria jare. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by egift(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
With the massive corruption institutionalized in this administration - this is not impossible at all. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by GetUmad: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Philipmems: Stumbled on this complimentary card and was wondering if its real in this modern generation... grin grin
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by GetUmad: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Philipmems: Stumbled on this complimentary card and was wondering if its real in this modern generation... grin grin
Don't be surprised. The Chief Cleaner has her own card too.
By the way, would u tell me you won't kill to get this slot? Can u imagine how much his salary would be per annum for what i call a "relaxed" job description. Provided its real.
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by desgiezd(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
The owner should have written "Senior Adviser To The President on Hair Barbing & Shaving Matters" on the card!

12 Likes

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Philipmems(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
desgiezd: The owner should have written "Senior Adviser To The President on Hair Barbing & Shaving Matters" on the card!

GetUmad:
By the way, would u tell me you won't kill to get this slot? Can u imagine how much his salary would be per annum for what i call a "relaxed" job description. Provided its real.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
No be only cheif berbercheesy cheif Negroid join...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by wheredemdey: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
GetUmad:

And he speaks like the typical Myopic nigerian..you talking about money when you should be talking about contacts/networking..

this barber will have unhindered access to the president..omoh this guy go dey find better work for person etc..the president go dey even seek for his advice/opinion on several issues sef..he go dey attend presidential parties etc..dey stay for aso rock..mehn the list is endless..

BTW: I seriously doubt this sh1t wink wink
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
egift: With the massive corruption institutionalized in this administration - this is not impossible at all. grin grin grin

I dont see the corruption in this

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by PapiWata: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
wheredemdey:

And he speaks like the typical Myopic nigerian..you talking about money when you should be talking about contacts/networking..

this barber will have unhindered access to the president..omoh this guy go dey find better work for person etc..the president go dey even seek for his advice/opinion on several issues sef..he go dey attend presidential parties etc..dey stay for aso rock..mehn the list is endless..

You tell the truth my brother. People are quick to forget that a stark illiterate hair-dresser to former Nigerian President Obasanjo's wife was handed multi-billion dollar oil field leases through the back door, and is now one of Africa's richest women.

I would gladly serve as the official shoe-shiner, car washer or toilet cleaner for any Nigerian president, or state governor, so that I can position myself under the dining table to catch and eat all the crumbs, remnants and contracts that fall off the master's table to the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by comos: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
what is the big deal about it,
if na you nko?
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Nctrice(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Am not surprised even if its true... No be Nigeria we dey ni?... If you are surprised by this what if you now see his wife's com. card with the inscription "WIFE TO THE CHIEF BARBER OF THE PRESIDENT FRN"

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by mlanreh: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Chisos krist shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by hatux: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin.. For this country wey I dey 'everything is possible' baje baje...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by lazinc(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
It's called packaging
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make una dey there.I don see "friend of d president" complimentary card b4.
I've also seen a congratulatory message from the HOUSEBOY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION in one of d national dailies.So dis really is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by johnwizey: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lmao......
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by EddyNumerouno(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Make una dey there.I don see "friend of d president" complimentary card b4.
I've also seen a congratulatory message from the HOUSEBOY GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION in one of d national dailies.So dis really is nothing.

lmao, i have the pic somewhere in my archives. will share when i find it cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hehehe...plz do smiley
EddyNumerouno:

lmao, i have the pic somewhere in my archives. will share when i find it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
I luv my country
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by PapiWata: 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Make una dey there.I don see "friend of d president" complimentary card b4.

Houseboy General of the Federation. Now that is a title to beat all titles.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by darlingnuel(m): 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Everyone wants to be heard, feared and respected in my country, Nigeria!
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by PapiWata: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
darlingnuel: Everyone wants to be heard, feared and respected in my country, Nigeria!

Yes, the dream of every true Nigerian is to use this phrase at least once every day: "Do you know who I am ?"
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Janeify(f): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lol...nice concept by the ways..
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by GetUmad: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
wheredemdey:

I initially didn't feel like dignifying you with my response. But on a second thought i felt i should hang you in your rightful place. In your brilliant mind, for me not to have included networking in my comment made me a MYOPIC NIGERIAN. Are you that hyperopic to understand what an opinion is? Ok, now that you have written that, has it networked you to the Chief Chef of the federation for food supplies? Some of you just lack proper social manners even on public forum. I aired my view, which made it my "personal" contribution, what stops you from going ahead to show your sheer brilliance on the subject matter, totally independent of anyone's contribution and devoid of insult.

Do not quote me again if you can't be civil enough.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by wheredemdey: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
GetUmad:

I initially didn't feel like dignifying you with my response. But on a second thought i felt i should hang you in your rightful place. In your brilliant mind, for me not to have included networking in my comment made me a MYOPIC NIGERIAN. Are you that hyperopic to understand what an opinion is? Ok, now that you have written that, has it networked you to the Chief Chef of the federation for food supplies? Some of you just lack proper social manners even on public forum. I aired my view, which made it my "personal" contribution, what stops you from going ahead to show your sheer brilliance on the subject matter, totally independent of anyone's contribution and devoid of insult.

Do not quote me again if you can't be civil enough.

Sincere Apologies...
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Henrypraise: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Barbing, cooking, stewarding, garderners infact domestic staffs ar very delicate. N noble actvities n as a guy, in d last 10 yrs I can tell u only less dan 10 barbers have touched my hair, I use to leave benin to warri to cut my hair bak in 2006, if d president of d republic shud cum on air wit a bad hair cut shey una go laff, if God cum punish devil oga presido cum get lakpalakpa shey una go talk again, its very ok to have a chief coiffure, just as dia is a chief cook n a chief steward all des pple ar meant to take responsibilts 4 a failure in dia dept.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.

It could be real,everybody wants to show off.
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by OCTAVO: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
If really he's the chief barber to the President, he needs to be sacked for security reasons! He's vulnerable. Why did he print that shitt? Some people sef! I wonder what he's gonna do if he becomes the president!
Re: Could This Be Real (photo) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
I tell u cheesy
The guy even pose for d pix.He's probably the house keeper in Aso rock where a bag of premium quality rice can go for 500k,a big cow for 1million and a can of insecticide for 70k.Why won't he congratulate peepz?Datz his own gold mine grin
PapiWata:

Houseboy General of the Federation. Now that is a title to beat all titles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solution To The Continuous Fall In Naira / BBC: Nigeria Girls Remembered One Year On / Lagos Amongst Worst Cities To Live In Globally, Ranked 136 Out Of 140

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.