Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,070 members, 7,845,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Excuse Me, Do You Have The Time! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excuse Me, Do You Have The Time! (379 Views)

Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. / Excuse Me: I Want A Private Jet, Shmg. Lolz / I Keep Seeing The Same Number All The Time - 555 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excuse Me, Do You Have The Time! by dheartdatcares: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Do you know that success requires your respect for time? Do you know that your respect for time is a prediction of your future? 
Don’t you know that your daily activities that is connected with your future, gives you a glimpse on how you must manage your time?

One of the greatest secrets any1 will ever reveal to you, this secret will cause you to double your production, increase your income and instantly help you make smarter, long-lasting decisions about your life.
This secret is "How You Manage Your Time".

(1) (Reply)

Dis-appearing And Re-appearing, How True???? / 5 Ways To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend / Cash-for-arms Deal: Transportation Of $9.3m In A Jet Looks Like A Classic Case O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.