Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. (1235 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by 9jaIhail(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2012
EXCUSE ME SEUN AND HIS MODERATORS.

I HATE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING HERE AND IT IS BECOMING A TRADITION FOR YOU GUYS TO USE IGBO RELATED TOPICS AS YOUR AVENUE OF GENERATING TRAFFIC ON YOUR SITE.MY DEAR SEUN AND CO I AM SURE YOU GUYS MIGHT END UP BLOCKING ME FROM NAIRA LAND BUT I NEED TO SPEAK MY MIND BECAUSE IT IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE INSULT THE WAY YOU GUYS MANAGE THIS SITE WITH BIAS MIND. WHEN I SAW A THREAD POSTED BY A Yoruba MAN TITLED DESCRIBE OJUKWO WITH ONE WORD ON THE FRONT PAGE I CALLED YOUR ATTENTION TO LOCK THIS THREAD OR REMOVE IT FROM FRONT PAGE, BECAUSE I KNEW YOUR YERIBAS WILL END UP INSULTING OUR LEADER YOU GUYS REFUSED TO RESPECT OUR LEADER AND KEPT THE THREAD ON FRONT PAGE.HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ SOME INFIDELS INSULTING YOUR FATHER? I AM ASKING YOU SEUN AND CO.SEE HOW YOU GUYS QUICKLY BLOCK ME FROM COMMENTING ON A THREAD THAT INSULT YARIBAS AND YOUR KINS MEN.LOOK TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH YOUR SELF TO BE TREATED.THE WAY YOUR BROTHERS DUDU NEGRO AND HIS GROUP BLUETOOTH AND CO ALWAYS RAIN INSULT ON IGBOS I AM SURE YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT? PLEASE REMOVE THAT OJUKWU MOCKERY THREAD ON YOUR FRONT PAGE BECAUSE NO ONE FEELS HAPPY TO SEE HIS LEADER BEEN INSULTED BY INFIDELS LIKE DUD NEGRO AND CO.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by Lasinoh: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2012
Serves your azzze right!
Cry cry baby! kiss

Cry harder!
You and your Ojukwu should rest in pieces! kiss
You phocking Igbotic low-lives on this website and everyother whine like SICK degenerate swineherd!
GET A DOGGONE LIFE!!!!! kiss
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by rosefleurs: 12:28am On Mar 01, 2012
A thread like that should never be on the front page. It makes no sense. But, OP, you can't blame the moderators for that o. Sorry.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by dayokanu(m): 12:32am On Mar 01, 2012
The daily whining never ends

OP, Its because Seun is Jealox of Igbos because they are jews
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by igbaodun3: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2012
Lasinoh:

Serves your azzze right!
Cry cry baby! kiss

Cry harder!
You and your Ojukwu should rest in pieces! kiss
You phocking Igbotic low-lives on this website and everyother whine like SICK degenerate swineherd!
GET A DOGGONE LIFE!!!!! kiss

Blazay, I need a life . . . in your vanilla scented Agenebode-made pooshie. grin
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by igbaodun3: 12:40am On Mar 01, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

EXCUSE ME SEUN AND HIS MODERATORS.

I HATE WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING HERE AND IT IS BECOMING A TRADITION FOR YOU GUYS TO USE IGBO RELATED TOPICS AS YOUR AVENUE OF GENERATING TRAFFIC ON YOUR SITE.MY DEAR SEUN AND CO I AM SURE YOU GUYS MIGHT END UP BLOCKING ME FROM NAIRA LAND BUT I NEED TO SPEAK MY MIND BECAUSE IT IS BECOMING UNBEARABLE INSULT THE WAY YOU GUYS MANAGE THIS SITE WITH BIAS MIND. WHEN I SAW A THREAD POSTED BY A Yoruba MAN TITLED DESCRIBE OJUKWO WITH ONE WORD ON THE FRONT PAGE I CALLED YOUR ATTENTION TO LOCK THIS THREAD OR REMOVE IT FROM FRONT PAGE, BECAUSE I KNEW YOUR YERIBAS WILL END UP INSULTING OUR LEADER YOU GUYS REFUSED TO RESPECT OUR LEADER AND KEPT THE THREAD ON FRONT PAGE.HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU READ SOME INFIDELS INSULTING YOUR FATHER? I AM ASKING YOU SEUN AND CO.SEE HOW YOU GUYS QUICKLY BLOCK ME FROM COMMENTING ON A THREAD THAT INSULT YARIBAS AND YOUR KINS MEN.LOOK TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WISH YOUR SELF TO BE TREATED.THE WAY YOUR BROTHERS DUDU NEGRO AND HIS GROUP BLUETOOTH AND CO ALWAYS RAIN INSULT ON IGBOS I AM SURE YOU ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT? PLEASE REMOVE THAT OJUKWU MOCKERY THREAD ON YOUR FRONT PAGE BECAUSE NO ONE FEELS HAPPY TO SEE HIS LEADER BEEN INSULTED BY INFIDELS LIKE DUD NEGRO AND CO.  

First of all, Nairaland is one word, you illiterate Ibo

Second, Why would you call Dudu Negro an Infidel? What are you .   .  . Al-Qaeda or something?

Infidel, according to the Oxford dictionary of contemporary usage, is  an old word used as an insult for someone who has no religious beliefs or who has religious beliefs that are different from yours.

Learn the meaning of big words before you use them,else you look like a big headed Ibo fool on the WWW.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by doofanc: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2012
Whine, whine, whine. Some folks should really try getting a life. . . its been known to work wonders. :-/
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by OAM4J: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2012

@OP

It was posted on home page in good faith, we didn't expect people to use it as an avenue to throw insults especially now that he is just being buried. But As soon as we got the complaints and saw what was going on, we locked it and removed it from home page.

Our apologies.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2012
No need to apologise.

Thanks for closing all the threads eh. Keep deleting/ locking those threads as you and I secretly discussed grin
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by igbaodun3: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

No need to apologise.

Thanks for closing all the threads eh. Keep deleting/ locking those threads as you and I secretly discussed  grin

Ileke,  Banky don sign me to EME, wanna be my back-up dancer? Come redi for us? I just want to see you work out for me, riding my dyckmill. Enough money, I tell ya.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by ak47mann(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2012
Nairaland has turn to EWEDULAND DIRTY DIRTY angry angry
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by achi4u(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2012
just as they control the media,we control the cashflow.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by ak47mann(m): 1:16am On Mar 01, 2012
achi4u:

GBAM cool
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by tpia5: 1:18am On Mar 01, 2012
actually, you control the media.

dont know who controls the cashflow.
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by igbaodun3: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2012
achi4u:

Ode oshi, we own the media, we also own your oil wells and your phones and we control what you hear. What an ediot!
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by ak47mann(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2012
igbaodun3:

Ode oshi, we own the media, we also own your oil wells and your phones and we control what you hear. What an ediot!
hohohohohohohoh mini mini mani mooo cool
Re: Excuse Me Seun And His Moderators. by aljharem(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2012
achi4u:

the whole Nigeria media to entertainment is controlled by Igbos so take a chill pill

(1)

Am I Alone?...i Need To Know / 4-yr Old Boy Dragged To His Death By Carjackers (photos) / [photos]bird Turned Into A Woman After Falling From High Tension Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.