Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? (694 Views)

How 1 Doctor Saved Nigeria From Ebola Catastrophe / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo / Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by Ramnon2: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hey Folks,

I am thinking of a business angle to the Ebola crises

How about supplying hand gloves (HG) and nose masks as a first-step to limiting contact with the Ebola virus?
Note that hand gloves and nose masks will not cure Ebola, it will only reduce human contact with contaminated fluid or surfaces (in the case of HG) and breathing aerosols/air containing the virus(in the case of nose masks)

Anyone interested? We can discuss details
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by 100Cents: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Go and sit down !

People are dieing from an epidermic, what bothers you is making money..
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by Ramnon2: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents: Go and sit down !

People are dieing from an epidermic, what bothers you is making money..

You are stewpid. People protect themselves at any cost they can afford. Okay, go an and start shaking and touching anybody you meet on the streets. Bunkum

1 Like

Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by 100Cents: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ramnon2:

You are stewpid. People protect themselves at any cost they can afford. Okay, go an and start shaking and touching anybody you meet on the streets. Bunkum

Nah your papa dey stu.pid. illiterate son of a palm wine tapper.

You dey find buyers of your paper gloves. Go and use it on a pig farm. Olodo paw paw..

Greedy e-diot, nah your type dey trade on human parts. Nah SSS go con arrest you for this kind thread you create..

Did I hear you say Bunkun, okay, I just told your papa you were calling him..
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ramnon2: Hey Folks,
I am thinking of a business angle to the Ebola crises
How about supplying hand gloves and nose masks as a first-step to limiting contact with the Ebola virus?
Note that hand gloves and nose masks will not cure Ebola, it will only reduce human contact with contaminated fluid or surfaces (in the case of HG) and breathing aerosols/air containing the virus(in the case of nose masks)
Anyone interested? We can discuss details

Going by the number of people trying to get away from quarantine, you can convert any extra space you have to house them. You are sure to get rich albeit posthumously.
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by Ramnon2: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

[s]Nah your papa dey stu.pid. illiterate son of a palm wine tapper.

You dey find buyers of your paper gloves. Go and use it on a pig farm. Olodo paw paw..

Greedy e-diot, nah your type dey trade on human parts. Nah SSS go con arrest you for this kind thread you create..

Did I hear you say Bunkun, okay, I just told your papa you were calling him.[/s].

Your problem is poverty. In that case, I really cannot be of help to you. Now run along.
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by 100Cents: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ramnon2:

Your problem is poverty. In that case, I really cannot be of help to you. Now run along.

At my age, I have achieved much which I consider nothing.

But what bothers me now is how heartless and frustrated you can be to trade on human lives. These are the kind of opportunistic youth we breed in Nigeria today. If you had a trade, you won't type this rubbish..

I advice police to place you on close watch. They will surely find something on you.

You might even be an Ebola patient who escaped quarantine...

***Calling federal ministry of health***
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by 100Cents: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
The guy don escape grin
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by ogmask: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Who said pple are not making money frm ebola already.Ask the politicians.
What the op said is not out of this world. Afterall the price of sanitizer went up more than 800%. Pple must catch in on it. My advise is whatever u do to make money in these times must be genuine. Inasmuch as u save life and make money no qualms.
Re: Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage? by Ramnon2: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
ogmask: Who said pple are not making money frm ebola already.Ask the politicians.
What the op said is not out of this world. Afterall the price of sanitizer went up more than 800%. Pple must catch in on it. My advise is whatever u do to make money in these times must be genuine. Inasmuch as u save life and make money no qualms.

Don't mind the village ignoramus above you. As we speak, several Nairalanders are already in contact with me.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan, Stop Telling INEC Where To Print Ballot Papers –APC / Keyamo Vs Femi On Siezed $9.3m / An Open Lettter To Gov. Ajimobi Of Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.