Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section (5018 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by AshtonJake(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2008
GABRY SHANNON WONG!!!!!

What on earth are you doing in here Dont tell me you go and drag all the people here to your craziness like you did on the other side? My dear. . . . so you dont change grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by mykali(m): 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2008
i used to know gabrywyl when she was just an innocent little malaysian chic. i was even surprised to see her on nairaland. shocked but now, she has ''metamorphorsed'' into something else.

WHERE IS THE OLD GABRYWYL OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad cry
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Azo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2008
shes in my wardrobe oh grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by bydot1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2008
did you kidnapped her
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2008
mykali:

i used to know gabrywyl when she was just an innocent little malaysian chic. i was even surprised to see her on nairaland. shocked but now, she has ''metamorphorsed'' into something else.

WHERE IS THE OLD GABRYWYL OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad cry

What do you mean by change ohhh. . . . . Am just feeling a little down because my farty panty thread is not around and also Scopium is not around.  sad

shocked shocked shocked Since when Im innocent?? angry
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2008
AshtonJake:

GABRY SHANNON WONG!!!!!

What on earth are you doing in here don't tell me you go and drag all the people here to your craziness like you did on the other side? My dear. . . . so you don't change grin

Uhm. . . . Heheheh grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by clemcykul(f): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2008
hmm
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by princesa(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
please be my moderator embarassed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Arcani: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ok, I have seen all your opinions and the votes so far.
Me and my boss sheshun have decided and our decision is this:

Jokes need no moderator grin If you insist on having one, then everybody is a moderator
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by studio43(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
@tytylayor,

babe i like it when u call me your bus conductor . it remind's me of that thing grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 1:56am On Nov 05, 2008
studio43:

@tytylayor,

babe i like it when u call me your bus conductor . it remind's me of that thing grin

kakakakak! See his mind for hia  grin

Arcani:

Jokes need no moderator grin If you insist on having one, then everybody is a moderator

I don't agree ohh. . . I believe we still need a Moderator and I would like it if Sam Milla is our Moderator once again. During his reign, there were less trouble on the Joke Section of Nairaland and everyone was indeed happy nne. You don't think so?  We get to express ourselves and I get to show my true self and show my talent for hia ohh. . . Now, it has all been flushed down the toilet bowl. . . . .  sad  sad  cry  lipsrsealed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Mustay(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2008
Arcani:

Sometimes, jokers take things too far on that section and then you need moderation.

c!ma has been a mod for 6 - 7 years? oh yeah grin grin grin tongue tongue

self-nomination na im be dat tongue
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by princesa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2008
it boils down to the fact that clem or ituen suits the position well wink
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Arcani: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2008
thats simply an opinion of yours babe not a fact
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by princesa(f): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
if you say so cool
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2008
Oh ya! Encourage cat fight for hia  grin

Abeg, fight nicely. Dont jump too much or we all can see your beaver. smiley
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by princesa(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
she is my main girl
i dnt fight with her cool
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
Arcani?  Eheheh! See na boguss lie. Dont make me catch you two fighting like monstas for hia grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by mykali(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
ok. u guys should vote ME !!! for better days on nairaland, mykali is the chosen one . . . grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
Mykali, with your kolomentallness. I dont think so nna. Besides, you drink too much Mykali odekun and you eat too much weedgrass. tongue

You need to show a good example to the public society of Nairaland to be a Moderator naaa.

Go follow my good example. cool *fart* lipsrsealed embarassed Oops! Kpele Oo. . . xcept that grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by gangstaBOY(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
gabrywyl
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 2:34am On Dec 05, 2008
After getting banned two times, I dont think so undecided
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 5:56am On Jan 11, 2009
embarassed
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Omolola1(f): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2009
well, no need for vote or stress anymore.
Dani is the new moderator for jokes. Congratulations to you dani1luv!
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 2:53am On Jan 15, 2009
nobody has voted for a very long time naa.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Liyola(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2009
Gabry z nt 4m 9ja, we wat a 9ja in here 4 a mod here nt afin, i dnt wot gabry, find a gud mod bt nt gabry or wateva u pple col here.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by dyabman(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2009
vote me nowwwwwww angry angry grin
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2009
Liyola:

Gabry z nt 4m 9ja, we wat a 9ja in here 4 a mod here nt afin, i dnt wot gabry, find a gud mod bt nt gabry or wateva u pple col here.

Are you daft? Votings over and we already have a MOD a long time ago. Where have you been? Anyways, there are  some MODs here whom are not Naija. This comes to show that u are seriously being ignorant. And maybe jelous! Well, dont let jelousy fill your brain or it will take over your mind, body and spirit.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Liyola(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2009
@GABRY
AJA LO MA JE ENU E, na mi u dey tok 2 lyk dat, sango lo ma pa e, sopona ma gbe e so le, ogun lakaye lo ma fi eje e we, oni ka ojo, wa wo mo orun infact wa jonaa tobotobo ni, omo ale ti fi owo osi juwe le baba e. I dnt care whr u 4m or who u ar on ds forum, u cn go 2 hell wit ur modafuckas, na mi u dey col daft. na thunder go strike u n ur generatn i repeat u n ur generatn, nitori pe omo osan ni ko popo ba iya e, o ni dan, o ni juna, wa sofo, e mi ni ignorant, wa sonu, u stupid bastard, i dnt bloody care if u ar a mod, u've past ur boundary n i show u, i dnt care if seun ban me bt u gabry, u. Ok. No yawa, jus take ur tym n dnt tok 2me anyhw again in ur lyf. Ds z jus a warning, kasakasa na u c kesekese wey b baba dey cum.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hmmm. . . Just say whatever you wanna say cause as far as I know, am not the one whom started this first. People voted for me and theres areason for it and Seun chose someone else and theres a reason for it and do you have to bring this thread back from the dead? U dont check date abi? Chei!
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Liyola(m): 8:49am On Jul 13, 2009
@u gabry
why do u insult in d first place, y do col me a daft? Ds wot u suppose 2 post in d first place, u better watch ur finger type 4u n open ur wide eye b4 u post.
Re: Chose A New Moderator For The Jokes Section by Gabry(f): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2009
Well, if you did not mock saying that you dont want this Gabry in the first place and u even say this which is kinda rude "or whatever you people call her" (which is kinda insulting) none of this would have happen. You could have say like this: I think since Nairaland is a Nigerian Forum, dont you think we should have Nigerian people to run the show as MOD's instead?

Instead, u have decided to mock my name! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Made A Terrible Mistake 5 Years Ago / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Oluwole: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.