Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

As A Guy,can You Cope With A Lady Who Is Asthmatic?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy,can You Cope With A Lady Who Is Asthmatic?? (482 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / How A Broke Guy Can Get A Girl / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Guy,can You Cope With A Lady Who Is Asthmatic?? by kuyola(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dayo is one of my very good friend. He has a girlfriend whom he has been dating for a year now, they love each other so much that i wonder sometimes if they would be able to survive without being togeda..Recently, dayo just discovered that she was an asthmatic patient after which she complained of chest pain recently. They have been togeda for a while now and they have agreed already that they would not leave each other no matter what, that was before he got to know. Dayo wants four kids and she says two kids but dayo disagrees that he wants four kids and nothing more[/i][i].She explained her ordeal to him that she once had an operation when she was small cos of Asthma. They aren't married yet but engaged already...any attempt to leave her alone could lead to something else as he had once tried it and it lead to a very big emotional stress, or even fall ill.[b][/b]

The Question is... Can he cope with her especially when she is about to give birth?
OR Is there any complications that might surface later on....especially during love making periods.

Please your urgent advice is required....thanks!
Re: As A Guy,can You Cope With A Lady Who Is Asthmatic?? by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
She's pregnant already. Belated question. Amaka Igwe lived up to 51 and achieved so much. Just be close to God and your doctors/drugs.
Re: As A Guy,can You Cope With A Lady Who Is Asthmatic?? by kuyola(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2014
@slap1....no she is not.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Ladies Take Hours To Dress Up For Church... / Why Do We Get Married? / I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.