Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Anyone In China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone In China (982 Views)

PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass / Those Who Are Living/or Have Stayed In China(come In And Share Your Experiences) / What Kind Of Job Do Nigerians Do In China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In China by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Please, i will be traveling to China, on Business Visa, i am a Nigeria-Guinea Bissau, Please i need Guys to hook up with. i have enough BTA, just that i have no one, to receive me, please my fellow Nija boys, Please i need to hook up with people to show me the way, i am coming from Trinidad and Tobago, i use Guinea Bissau Passport.

I also want to know, if i can use china visa to visit Hong kong, Please, Guys i need your respond, i also have Philippine expired Visa.

Please guys help your Benin boy.
Re: Anyone In China by jdilight(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom: Please, i will be traveling to China, on Business Visa, i am a Nigeria-Guinea Bissau, Please i need Guys to hook up with. i have enough BTA, just that i have no one, to receive me, please my fellow Nija boys, Please i need to hook up with people to show me the way, i am coming from Trinidad and Tobago, i use Guinea Bissau Passport.

I also want to know, if i can use china visa to visit Hong kong, Please, Guys i need your respond, i also have Philippine expired Visa.

Please guys help your Benin boy.

When you were processing your visa, who gave you an invitation letter?

1 Like

Re: Anyone In China by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
smiley
Re: Anyone In China by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
jdilight:

When you were processing your visa, who gave you an invitation letter?

i use Agent, the guy has travel to belize.
Re: Anyone In China by kroomtravels: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:

Mr man either uar a scsm or u would 4 into the hands of scammers coming through this medium.
The part you said you have a lot of BTA=money on you raised that comment from me cause you dont go around announcing stuffs like. Probably the person that might volunteer to welcome you might also plan u robbed, so mr man trade caustiously my nigeria brother

2 Likes

Re: Anyone In China by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
[
Re: Anyone In China by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
kroomtravels: .
Mr man either uar a scsm or u would 4 into the hands of scammers coming through this medium.
The part you said you have a lot of BTA=money on you raised that comment from me cause you dont go around announcing stuffs like. Probably the person that might volunteer to welcome you might also plan u robbed, so mr man trade caustiously my nigeria brother

My bros, seriously i am not a scam, i just need help, a lot of people says, China does't renew paper, that is why i said, i use other country nationality, second, i was thinking if i can use it to go, Honk kong. and thirdly, i don't have anyone, i need someone to contact
Re: Anyone In China by kroomtravels: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:

My bros, seriously i am not a scam, i just need help, a lot of people says, China does't renew paper, that is why i said, i use other country nationality, second, i was thinking if i can use it to go, Honk kong. and thirdly, i don't have anyone, i need someone to contact
Sory bro, i dont av contact in china to recieve some1. Try chrisvicmall in business section. They might be able to help
Re: Anyone In China by jdilight(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:

You don't need anyone, you will see other new comers to the country.

its just like going to a new state

1 Like

Re: Anyone In China by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
jdilight:

You don't need anyone, you will see other new comers to the country.

its just like going to a new state

thank you bros
Re: Anyone In China by jdilight(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
ElvisAghamomwom:

thank you bros

Your welcome

(1) (Reply)

USA Visiting Visa / Ethiopian Airlines To Give 50 Nigerians Free Ticket / Muslims Barred From Flights To US After Trump’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.