Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass (2657 Views)

Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass by oblongor: 3:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Looking at the pictures of the bridge, I do not know if I can survive walking from one end to the other. As its been called, its only for the brave hearted people. Lol.

The all-glass suspension bridge is located at the Hunan province of China. The bridge is 180m high above a valley in the Shiniuzhai National Geological Park and it is inviting the public to cross it.

For the travel lovers, who would like to visit China, make sure visiting the park and crossing the bridge is on your to-do-list. *winks*

Source: www.esther.com.ng (Esther's BLOG)

Re: PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass by Andibot(m): 3:47am On Oct 01, 2015
As long as there's friction for easy movement and the entire glass on the floor does not shatter in cases of overload from pressure. I don't seem to have issues with it. To me I even think they should specify the number of people on the bridge at a time.

But the idea of the people in the pictures wearing same kind of shoe is not funny!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass by Originalsly: 4:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Interesting....looks like they provide the footwear.....you not be wearing glass shattering heels with your big heavy self!
Re: PHOTOS: “brave Men’s Bridge” In China Made Of Glass by rottennaija(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Besides, it not just an ordinary glass, it must be made of high quality material, like one that is used in bullet proof glass. Also, looking at the bridge, they are supports below the glass made of steel. I absolutely wouldn't have any problem crossing it

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Travel From Warri To Ilorin? / A Nigerian Has Gone Viral In Russia / Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.