Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram (33067 Views)

Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers / Retired Soldiers React To Rain Of Dollars On The Super Eagles / Fg Set To Confront Boko Haram, Sets Up Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by leshluap(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Enny1010(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Granted [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by dignity806(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2014
...Very funny, hw sure ar we dat dis people askn 4 weapons ar not BH Membes.....
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by chinazaekperem2: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How is the new job ndi ebe unu of licking the a55 of an aboki like SAS.
you mean our son, ihejirika, the slayer of the northerners?

don't shiver boy, we are not done with the north yet, we won't stop till we turn the region to somalia grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Fourwinds: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
d reason y Nigeria Army is no longer professional is d issue of Man Know Man recruitment process. unemployment is another thing....make I use dis one survive some will say

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by dguizman(m): 9:49am On Sep 05, 2014
100Cents: Attacking a boko haram APC or Machine gun with sticks.

It will require divine intervention...
LOL....I tell u
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2014
dignity806: ...Very funny, hw sure ar we dat dis people askn 4 weapons ar not BH Membes.....

Gbam
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Fourwinds: d reason y Nigeria Army is no longer professional is d issue of Man Know Man recruitment process. unemployment is another thing....make I use dis one survive some will say

Gbosa
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by blakky97(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2014
deeobserver209: The civilian JTF and others can serve as Intel for the military. What is needed is information about the movement of Boko Haram. Surely Boko Haram agents are everywhere disguised as concerned citizens. They move freely spying and seeking soft and weak targets to attack.
Massive intelligence, information and total cooperation from all citizens of Bornu State is what is needed to counter Boko Haram terrorist attack. Arming the youths at this time would not only be counter productive but a recipe for disaster.
More grease to the Nigerian Army.
Exactly.
It happened in Odi before in Bayelsa state, where the then governor permitted an unconventional police that later started constituting a nuisance by making checkpoints, extorting people and even killing unjudicially. It was an effort to conquer that force that de tolerated to Obasanjo's decision to send soldiers with tanks to cleanse that community. History is only repeating it self. looking around the world, I ask my self, what nation would indulge civilians to take up arms even? None! I hope the Giant of Africa is part of the 'NONE'

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
I just hope these people would not be going into the hand of death himself. I bless them from here- Go and Succeed in Jesus name.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by chinazaekperem2: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
unless nigeria begs we igbos, we won't stop dealing with these northerners.

we have sworn to turn northern nigeria to somalia grin

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by tonychristopher: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Mek dem continue dey vow naa
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by EdDave(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2014
I will simply send more snakes.
Casualty=0
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Busuguma(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Divepen: I just hope these people would not be going into the hand of death himself. I bless them from here- Go and Succeed in Jesus name.

Thanks for the prayers,
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by ghettodreamz(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2014
This long overdue. Finally, the people have decided to take the bull by the horns. Often, the government had made several promises to the people, that the activities of the dreaded sect would become a thing of the past. However, when the promises weren't forthcoming, the people have decided to fight by themselves, for themselves and face the satanic group who'd put an utter end to thousands of lives (their friends, families and relatives), destroyed their properties during their numerous devilish/brutal attacks and operations since its inception.

There is power in number and unity. I strongly believe if the government would grant them the 'go-ahead' , empower them with some necessary arms and enough ammunitions to go around in adequacy, the days of the ugly sect are well numbered.

It will definitely not going to be an easy one, but it is highly impossible to say they won't come out victorious against the terrorist group. I believe they will be going out to engage them well-prepared and well-fortified. I do wish them the very best in their request from the government, as they prepare to fight the battle against terrorism and regaining back their freedoms.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Busuguma(m): 10:02am On Sep 05, 2014
Divepen: I just hope these people would not be going into the hand of death himself. I bless them from here- Go and Succeed in Jesus name.

Thank you for the prayers. It is just that we are tired of been suffocated.
We just received a message from the Army General in Maiduguri that we
should stand down, he will be addressing us shortly.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by chinazaekperem2: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2014
the only way we can forgive northern nigeria is if they provide these items for the gods;

1. the 22nd tooth of Murtala Mohamed .

2. the 1st beard of usman danfidio.

3. the heart of the former emir of kano.

4. seven white abok1 virgins

5. a seven days old none venomous sahara desert snake.

6. three tankers of kunu

7. gen. buhari will recite the bible from genesis to Malachi offhand

Only with these items can the gods forgive northern nigeria.

signed: Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by texazzpete(m): 10:06am On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the only way we can't forgive northern nigeria is if they provide these items for the gods;
6. three tankers of kunu
7. gen. buhari's will recite the bible from genesis to Malachi offhand
Only with this items can the gods forgive northern nigeria.

Wasn't one inane comment in this topic enough for you?

And stop using the term 'we'. Nobody will ever ask you to speak on behalf of any group...except maybe your immediate family cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by poiZon: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
reedonne:

The SW,ND and SE have trained people who can easily be armed in times of war(and there is also the money to do it), but there havent be any clash between any of these group. Why cant we allow state to own state guard as it is in the US.
When an organization is being controlled by a goverment, it tends to be diplomatic in its action but an organization like cjtf, opc, massob, MEND etc that doesnt have a clear leadership and isnt under any goverment is much more dangerous.
I think we should instead allow state to have their own state guard and police.

*again the north says NO. IT will make the northern states cripple.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Busuguma(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
dignity806: ...Very funny, hw sure ar we dat dis people askn 4 weapons ar not BH Membes.....

We are not Boko Haram, because a Boko Haram member never say he aint one. Infact, a Boko Haram member is proud to announce he is one of them. We are innocent souls, proudly Nigerian law abiding citizens.

We have just received intel that Boko Haram is planning to launch a fresh attack on Kareto Town in Damasak Local Govt Area - a town bordering Difa, a State in Niger. The attack will be coming from Kanamma Town in Yobe State.

Our concern is that the army, the Police and the SSS are all aware of every impending attack but no pro-active measures are been taken to stop the attack.

If air surveillance is carried correctly, their camps is visible and scattered all over the State.

1 Like

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by nduchucks: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2014
This is what you get when you have leadership failure. People can no longer rely on the Federal government and the Army to protect them, hence this outcry.

Who/What is preventing the Army from going down there and routing BH once and for all? My suspicion that GEJ and his goons prefer the status quo to continue is gaining credence by the day!

We are at gaddem war for goodness sake, Mr. President, commander-in-chief, do your duty or get out of the way!
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by shanktang(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2014
chinazaekperem2: the only way we can't forgive northern nigeria is if they provide these items for the gods;

6. three tankers of kunu

7. gen. buhari's will recite the bible from genesis to Malachi offhand

Only with these items can the gods forgive northern nigeria.

And who's this mad cow anyway, if u haven't got better things to do with ur fingers, why not take a stroll off.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by chinazaekperem2: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2014
texazzpete:

Wasn't one inane comment in this topic enough for you?

And stop using the term 'we'. Nobody will ever ask you to speak on behalf of any group...except maybe your immediate family cheesy
that's your own business, the gods have spoken, its left for northern nigeria to decide their fate. Do you have any problem with that? cheesy
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by hotwax: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2014
These people want to fight the government. The government will not be happy about this development.

ISIS, ISIL, BOKO HARAM, Al Qaeda and others were funded by the same people who are engineering the New World Order.

I saw a video of ISIS members taking selfie on Captured Russia war planes. The US and the world can actually strike this military base and destroy the war planes before ISIS use it to attack innocent people.
Obama just ignored it playing weak. Obama is not weak. He is just an agent of Satanist/new world order.

Globalists are engineering the spread of chaos, anarchy and terrorism throughout the world until everyone begs a One World Government to come "rescue" us from The Islamic Boogie Man.

Shock and awe terrorism will spread fear throughout the globe until the masses are ready to give up freedom and rights in exchange for security and protection.

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis (Islamic Terror), and the nations will accept the NEW WORLD ORDER.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by chinazaekperem2: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2014
shanktang:

And who's this mad cow anyway, if u haven't got better things to do with ur fingers, why not take a stroll off.
I wasn't the one who requested for the items, the gods did. The earlier abok1s provide these items, they better for the somalia turning region.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by MrSleek1: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2014
eemalex: Don't waste your life, Don't give up the ghost for nothing
*Drops mic*

both ways boko haram will still kill them
better to die fighting than to die a coward
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by cantell(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2014
What active soldiers couldn't do, retired soldiers and local vigilantes are offering to do? O dikwa risky!
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by hadeequeen: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2014
i can see bh boys amongst the 10,000 fighters. It's possible dey are out of arms so this is their next plan..Fg pls don't give them anything cos in bh case, u dont know who to trust
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by moshoodn(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2014
I admire their resolve.

One thing they should know is that you can't rush to war just because you're zealous and your morale is top-notched.

Let the army do their jobs while they hold the fort.

Anyone who really wants to be in the thick of action should get conscripted into the Nigerian Army.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Eddy2cute(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Hummm oga jona should give them the support and arms they need na ah ah.
Re: Vigilantes, Retired Soldiers Vow To Confront Boko Haram by Eddy2cute(m): 10:31am On Sep 05, 2014
MrSleek1:

both ways boko haram will still kill them
better to die fighting than to die a coward
seconded #gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / Governor Ortom Drinking Pap With Akara In A Local Environment / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.