Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) (5696 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West: Real Reason They Named Baby,north West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by JiggamanGh: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: wadafuq!!! er3ction!

with the ghanian accent the dudes name would be pronounced as
"ERECSHAN"

chai!!!

These forking Eba eaters want war. Look at this goat making fun of Ghanaian accent.

Take a look at Eba eaters accent, I don't blame y'all now, these forkers don't even know the difference between soup and stew.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by nickz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
JiggamanGh:

These forking Eba eaters want war. Look at this goat making fun of Ghanaian accent.

Take a look at Eba eaters accent, I don't blame y'all now, these forkers don't even know the difference between soup and stew.

i'm the last person you wanna draw into one of your silly online fights!!! ......just go eat and sleep and stay off my fucking mention!!
if you don't like the way you guys sound then go get a deep thr0ating from your fellow online battlers to correct your vocal cord!!!

someone doesn't know the meaning of "making fun"
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by JiggamanGh: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: i'm the last person you wanna draw into one of your silly online fights!!! ......just go eat and sleep and stay off my fucking mention!!
if you don't like the way you guys sound then go get a deep thr0ating from your fellow online battlers to correct your vocal cord!!!

someone doesn't know the meaning of "making fun"

Bring it Eba forking eater. Apparently u don't know fun. Get the fork off this thread
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by nickz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
jiggamangh:

Bring it Eba forking eater. Apparently u don't know fun. Get the fork off this thread
gringrin i'm gonna prove that you're sooooo fucking WORTHLESS by never commenting on this thread again......i hope your pea sized brain can comprehend what i just typed

ciao!!! i'd rather feast on eba than your wretched soul!!
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by JiggamanGh: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
nickz: gringrin i'm gonna prove that you're sooooo fucking WORTHLESS by never commenting on this thread again......i hope your pea sized brain can comprehend what i just typed

ciao!!! i'd rather feast on eba than your wretched soul!!

Vamoose u son of bitch.............. Don't start if u can't finish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In The World (she Truly Is) / Lady Cries Out After Finding Eight Fishes Inside The Can Of Sardine She Bought. / See Photos Of Ghana’s Version Of Bbnaija, Big Brethren Ghana As It Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.