Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) (5686 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West: Real Reason They Named Baby,north West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by MzHolly(f): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
More of this wacky news from www.nairatunes.com
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by MzHolly(f): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Image is not uploading why?

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by EMERIT2US(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
mod please lock dis thread

1 Like

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by EMERIT2US(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: mod please lock dis thread
y??
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
He came by way of an 'erection' na. Didn't he?
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by surgecom(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Atewin Erection ko, Atewin Konji ni.
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by McWhillion(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Erëction hehehe grin, Laff wan kill me, small time dem go name some girls Nipplê and Õrgasm

3 Likes

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by 50calibre(m): 12:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Ghanians are retar*ded as fu*ck grin
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 05, 2014
surgecom: Atewin Erection ko, Atewin Konji ni.
lol.
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Philipmems(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2014
First picture is from Ekiti State....@ OP correct your topic title... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by hatux: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Dreyl(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2014
These ghanaians are rètarded bozos,can you imagine.
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by ggrin(f): 9:04am On Sep 05, 2014
All ah see is Erect!onlipsrsealed
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin: All ah see is Erectionlipsrsealed
gringory how far
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Dubby6(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2014
I don get d scope
Na to name my pikin Blow.job be dat na
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by ggrin(f): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2014
Dreyl: gringory how far
undecided

what's attention btw
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by nickz(m): 10:07am On Sep 05, 2014
wadafuq!!! er3ction!

with the ghanian accent the dudes name would be pronounced as
"ERECSHAN"

chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Dreyl(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2014
ggrin:
undecided

what's attention btw
for what? I don't get u tongue
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 05, 2014
just wen u start believing dat dre is nothing new under d sun anoda go gas imagine erection...later u go dey hear names like...boateng missionary style ,doggy Raymond ,
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2014
May God forgive the parents of "Erec.tion".

shocked
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Leondrox: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2014
50calibre: Ghanians are retar*ded as fu*ck grin
can any good come out of black brain?grin
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Simplefaithy(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Leondrox:
can any good come out of black brain?grin
. hey U. watch ya mouth ooooo. OK?
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
lmao, this is the funniest sh1t ive seen all morning. my mind just went straight to assembly, when his ghanian teacher with his funny accent will be like "Erection, why are you late? give Erection five strokes" grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Arosa(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jokes aside, so do all Ghanaian have National health insurance? Cos. if they do then the joke is on Naija. angry

1 Like

Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
i wanted to say something about the little girls pic then i remembered something.
i fear fire
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by jsunex(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nah wah oo
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Yeahreen(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hahaha, omg....dese names are so hilarious....#Mz Erection grin
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by ng4u(f): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lolzzzzzzzz JESUS I cnt just stop laughing... HolyghostFire?!!!! Erection ni?
Re: Ghana But Why?????? See What They Named This Boy And Girl (photos) by PetroDolla3: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
MzHolly: More of this wacky news from www.nairatunes.com
and how is this shitnigeria related? or isn't this supposed to be a shitnigerian site any more. fuelish goats! modafaking foooooooooooooools

(1) (2) (Reply)

Didier Drogba And Family Win Appeal Against Acqua Nova / Miss Universe dumps boyfriend (Tim Tebow) for refusing to have sex with her / Somadina Caught Squeezing Another Woman Breast Hours To Girlfriend's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.