Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Should I Be Concerned? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Be Concerned? (466 Views)

If Managed How Much Will I Be Making From This Truck / How Can I Be A Recharge Card Sub Dealer? / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Concerned? by 19naia(m): 1:34am On Sep 05, 2014
My new investment has turned into a functioning business.. Its a big investment for me with small returns monthly and long term bigger returns over the decades to come...

But now after just a few months in and filling in to capacity, I am seeing what income is remaining after i pay the cost of investment and doing business... So i get to take home every month $419. Its not much but its an easy business and i pay managers to handle it for me.. I just go there in my free time to see that everything looks good and no need to boss people around... Even the monthly income of $419 must be saved and put towards future repairs or expansions.. Things happen and there must be emergency funds to handle the unexpected..
So i don't see any real money but i don't need it.. I have free time to work and i have other income that is sufficient to live on.. The long term value will be what matters to me..

The real Concern is something of a superstition i guess.. That amount $419 is rather Spooky when i have so much invested to then see my income versus cost of doing business leave me with $419. That may be a sign from the powers that be.. Will i Be scammed? Will I become accused of Scam? Even if i just keep that money to use to grow and maintain the business, i wont feel better that i never chop am my self.. Because the amount is there every month reminding me 419 419 419 419 etc etc etc.......

Maybe i can adjust cost of doing business by increasing the amount i spend or reducing it, just enough to make the monthly $419 into something different.. Any number above zero that is not 419, will surely bode well with me... I can only hope that in the future decades, the investment growth does not appear as total value $419,419....

(1) (Reply)

Pitfalls In Social Media Management / Is Electricity Situation Of Nigeria For Smart Exploitation Of Consumers? / Shop Girl Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.