Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. (6918 Views)

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru / Had Jonathan Won Naira Would Be 1000 Naira To A Dollar -- President Buhari / I Have Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wait oooo, when ibos talk about seaport, is it not that port close to the bridge at Onitsha?
My personal observations if so........
That is no seaport but canoe port.
Little or no activity is ongoing there.
Or is there another seaport am ain't aware of?

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by cirmuell(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: airport or fishingport?
buhahahaha grin
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: But GEJ should stop petting himself on the back, he hasn't done much to the igbos & besides, he's not doing us any favours, we are a legal part of this entity called Nigeria undecided
Could you have said this trash during Obasanjo time?
It was Obasanjo's hatred to Ndigbo that led to the emergence of Massob.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Aegon(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: And in 2015 the Igbos that makes up 99% Nigeria population will return you to power.
I wonder how clueless Jonathan can be. Playing tribal and religious politics that disgusts me and is unfavorable even to him in the demography of Nigeria. This Mr. Jonathan must be kicked out.

Pray, Please lend us your foot to kick him out.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Aegon:

Pray, Please lend us your foot to kick him out.
He will meet me at the polls. i wish him well tho
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: What has the government done for the SE? why should I be Jealous when the President himself is from My tribe?
HYPOCRITE, the President is from your tribe abi? It's the same you who insisted that Ikweres are not Igbos despite the overwhelming similarities, now you're claiming Ijaw. What is the link between Ijaw and Okrika? Do they speak the same language?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan: HYPOCRITE, the President is from your tribe abi? It's the same you who insisted that Ikweres are not Igbos despite the overwhelming similarities, now you're claiming Ijaw. What is the link between Ijaw and Okrika? Do they speak the same language?

Here we go again.......
Amaechi has categorically told u all that ikwerres aren't ibos. Stop this attachee by force.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Jokay07(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan: STORY THAT TOUCHES THE HEART.
List the projects Obasanjo started or completed in Igboland in 8 years, I will list the ones Jonathan has done in 4 years.
, despite the fact that he has pellucidly laid down some tip-top points, yet u couldn't fire back to defend ur claim bcus u av been sailed far away on the sea of [marginalisation] to the shore of ignorance. Scroll up nd proofread his excerpt b4 rolling out ur mind-numbing double-dutch.. As a president presiding over a nation that constitutes quite a number of ethnic groups, i personally find it off-the-wall to ignorantly regurgitate such statement[gibberish]. Igbo pple cannot alone give u an access to grab the ''staff of power'' in the upcoming presidential election. I'm nt here to discourse abt marginalisation'', bt other people/tribes may find it as an act of flippancy and cold-shoulder by trying to praise a portion and lower another portion. With this statement frm a clueless man, i can also boldy say that our president is bereft of diplomacy [my observation]. This is what I'm entitled to, in a democratic society!!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
nku5:

Don't worry about the igbo man. So far na this Nigeria we never expected anything from anybody. Despite the decades of marginalisation the igbo man has thrived. If the "marginalised" people (whoever they might be) takes over there is nothing they can do that will raise the average igbo man's eyebrow unless they destroy our highways etc
Tell them.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan: HYPOCRITE, the President is from your tribe abi? It's the same you who insisted that Ikweres are not Igbos despite the overwhelming similarities, now you're claiming Ijaw. What is the link between Ijaw and Okrika? Do they speak the same language?
Okrika is a Kingdom, Ijaw is a Tribe. Ijaw has MANY KINGDOMS, Kalabari, Brass, Andoni etc.
I am NOT the one that said Ikwerre is not Igbo, The Ikwerres themselves INSIST that they are distinct from Igbos. Now if you have problem with attachment it is your phucking business.
Link between Okrika and Ijaw? hahahaahaha Let me assume that you speak out of Ignorance. FYI, Okrika Kingdom is a Kingdom under IJAW tribe, its a Eastern Ijaw Clan along with Ibani (Bonny, Finima and Opobo), Kalabari and Nkoro. This is because we reside in the east of NIGER DELTA.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Demdem:

Here we go again.......
Amaechi has categorically told u all that ikwerres aren't ibos. Stop this attachee by force.
That guy is pathetic. Even asking the relationship between Okrika and Ijaw hahahaah

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: Okrika is a Kingdom, Ijaw is a Tribe. Ijaw has MANY KINGDOMS, Kalabari, Brass, Andoni etc.
I am NOT the one that said Ikwerre is not Igbo, The Ikwerres themselves INSIST that they are distinct from Igbos. Now if you have problem with attachment it is your phucking business.
Link between Okrika and Ijaw? hahahaahaha Let me assume that you speak out of Ignorance. FYI, Okrika Kingdom is a Kingdom under IJAW tribe, its a Eastern Ijaw Clan along with Ibani (Bonny, Finima and Opobo), Kalabari and Nkoro. This is because we reside in the east of NIGER DELTA.

Thanks for tutoring the goon.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
Demdem:

Thanks for tutoring the goon.
I believe he won't comment ignorantly again cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by thwarrior72: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Demdem: Wait oooo, when ibos talk about seaport, is it not that port close to the bridge at Onitsha?
You have not gone beyond ore, so how would you know? grin cheesy
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Lordlexyy: barcanista, you are my true Nigerian brother. You mean Mr. President is from your tribe and you never stop being objective about his government for once? If there is anyone worth emulating, bros na you. I may have disagreed with you on some issues, but this thing you just said makes you my nairaland personality of all time. Bros, we need more of you. With folks like you, believe you me, there is hope for this country. Remain bless.
You're being misled by barcanista's half truth.
Jonathan is of Ijaw tribe while barcanista claim to come Okrika, in Rivers State. If you put two of them together, you will see them conversing with English.
My tribesman my foot.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: I believe he won't comment ignorantly again cheesy cheesy

U can never predict these goons. Somehow, he will still showcase his stupidity for all to see.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: You have not gone beyond ore, so how would you know? grin cheesy

U are highly ignorant here.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You're being misled by barcanista's half truth.
Jonathan is of Ijaw tribe while barcanista claim to come Okrika, in Rivers State. If you put two of them together, you will see them conversing with English.
My tribesman my foot.
You are Ignorant my friend.
barcanista: Okrika is a Kingdom, Ijaw is a Tribe. Ijaw has MANY KINGDOMS, Kalabari, Brass, Andoni etc.
Go do your own research on the Ijaw Nation. dvmbfvck
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Demdem:

U can never predict these goons. Somehow, he will still showcase stupidity for all to see.
See His response even after educating him
PhockPhockMan: You're being misled by barcanista's half truth.
My tribesman my foot.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PointB: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jakpon: Flooded Enugu international airport. This is the landmark achievement of Gej to the igbos

You assume that proper drainage will not be constructed now that this issue has come to fore?

How much/long will it cost to do this little adjustment?

Anyway, we rather a flooded airport than none!
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Olyboy16(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
It on and live. Rate GEJ's performance
in office here at the nairaland
version of the recent & disputed
NOIpolls. ->
https://www.nairaland.com/1885853/
poll-rate-dear-presidents-
performance
. Let you opinion count this time
around
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
lakpalakpa:

SMH, wasted epistle!!!

The folks you're explaining to are irredeemably myopic and suffer from voluntary amnesia.

Stop wasting your time on them...

Thunder fire you.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Demdem: Wait oooo, when ibos talk about seaport, is it not that port close to the bridge at Onitsha?
Empty post.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
No Igbo person can ever deny that..
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by thwarrior72: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Could you have said this trash during Obasanjo time?
It was Obasanjo's hatred to Ndigbo that led to the emergence of Massob.
Hey dude, despite the fact that I support GEJ, I will not hesitate to point out the fact that infrastructurally GEJ has not done much to the SE nor SS. We should not get hysterical over ministerial appointment which merely benefits some few selected individual, while the mases who need need government wallow in squalor.

That most of us Que behind GEJ is not that he's the messiah we wanted or that he has performed beyond average, but simply because we have no other option. We are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, so we have to make a choice embarassed

Before u attack me..........GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ebele is our Son..
nothing dey happen

Carry go
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by thwarrior72: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Demdem:

U are highly ignorant here.
Says the Osunite, who has not gone beyond ore grin cheesy tongue
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: Hey dude, despite the fact that I support GEJ, I will not hesitate to point out the fact that infrastructurally GEJ has not done much to the SE nor SS. We should not get hysterical over ministerial appointment which merely benefits some few selected individual, while the mases who need need government wallow in squalor.

That most of us Que behind GEJ is not that he's the messiah we wanted or that he has performed beyond average, but simply because we have no other option. We are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, so we have to make a choice embarassed

Before u attack me..........GEJ till 2019
I'm happy to hear from you that he has not done much, meaning he has done something and still doing it. I challenged certain gbawe to list the celebrated Obasanjo projects in south east in eight years, instead of answering me, he changed moniker. What I'm trying to say is that, we never had it so good, notwithstanding it's littleness.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
thwarrior72: Says the Osunite, who has not gone beyond ore grin cheesy tongue

Goon again u don't know what u are talking about. Osunite indeed. grin why not ekitite grin
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
Plz no insult! Can we reason without resulting to insults?
To my point,I only corrected u for attributing the origin of the name "azikiwe" to Ibo,well since u don't know(intentionally did not explain),that name is northern origin,the late zik was born an brought up in the north,Niger State,to be precise,(then we had one-nigeria,were people were less tribalised)that was how the name came about .u can ask questions if in doubt.
what has being born in the north got to do with it?
what does azikiwe mean in any northern language?
Azikiwe is his surname ie his father's name, so, was how can a his fathers name be northern?
Azikiwe is Igbo word, azi is greater than Iwe.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
@barcanista, the other day, you complained how pdp/Gej favoured thread are always favoured to front page with ease while that of APC is left to rot in politics section. In your sincere judgement, do this thread deserve front page? If yes, did you see it there?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Stantiques: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe:

I am not at all interested in the topic because it is entirely up to Igbos if they want to ignore reality and be taken in by the deception of a snake oil salesman only ultimately interested in his own selfish ambition.

What I hate is unfair revisionism and mindless defamation of others. I am not at all a fan of OBJ but I am an eternal fan of calling a spade a spade and defending the truth always even if such goes against my interest. How on earth did OBJ marginalise Igbos? That GEJ is using deception 101 and tokenism to fool paranoid people like you does not mean we should stand modern history on its head with lies and and outlandishly false utterances.

Your problem is that, above everything else, you are keen to always see some as "brother" and others as "enemies" (Yorubas, Hausa, Fulani). You will even embrace ridiculous lies to support your aberrant persona. Were Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili, Akunyili, Ken Nnamani, Soludo and other Igbos not powerful and cornerstone members of the OBJ's government? Did OBJ favour any ethnic group above meritoriously deserving Igbos? In fact he even empowered undeserving Igbos. We remember how OBJ took an American bankrupt and nonentity(Andy Ubah) and transformed him into a very rich and influential political palyer and guber candidate in a very short time and you are here trying to lie the man hated/marginalised Igbos?

Will truth and reality always be a victim of the paranoia of some Igbos and the hatred people like you have for all things Yoruba? OBJ empowered many especially Igbos. That is current history we all witnessed. No civil war long thing which involves history many of us did not witness and thus subject to our biased interpretations. What did OBJ and his gang do for the SW or the North he did not do for the SE? The same OBJ who fought Lagos to a standstill and did everything to hamper the progress of the State? The same OBJ who mortgaged the entire South-West into the hands of regressive criminals? Dude, the Igbos fared very well under OBJ. Let us leave it at that and don't start annoying and ridiculous revisionism because you are indoctrinated to proclaim every Yoruba man dedicated to "marginalising" Igbos. Aside OBJ failing to make his "sons" Chris and Andy Ubah Governors of Ogun and Oyo State, how did he marginalise the Igbos? Did he deprive them of important office or turn the North and SW into Dubai while faling to do same for the SE?

Face your silly topic and leave OBJ out of your dishonesty and love of revisionism driven by the unobjective hatred of others. I don't like him but he does not deserve your lies when he did everything to include and empower Igbos. Worship GEJ clannishly if you wish. It is your prerogative. Yet you do not have to lie ridiculously, even if that is default behaviour for you, that a Yoruba man who was very fair to Igbos" marginalised" or "excluded" them. That is bull manure which makes a mockery of the history we all witnessed recently !!!!!!!
u be real mumu...u no just get sense..i swear..u go just seat for ur ipad or any thing the type nonsense.did u ever paid a visit to east during obj 8years rule..apointment na revelopmnt.
gbawe no d tupe for nl again..ignorant d worry u..between no be must to post.
for ur mind ..u too sabi..wia u neva cross bye pass..foo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In Total Shock As Buhari’s Secret Letters To Judges Leak / When Is Buhari Leaving For Donald J Trump Inauguration ????? / Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.