Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. (6913 Views)

Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru / Had Jonathan Won Naira Would Be 1000 Naira To A Dollar -- President Buhari / I Have Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Stantiques: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: I believe he won't comment ignorantly again cheesy cheesy
olboy calm down..jonathan is not an ijaw man..haba..he is an ogbia man ..slyva is nenmbe..dickson ijaw...a.j tunner ijaw..no com her d decieve pipple
point..hr is not ur brother...enouf minorities up niger delta..weknow d terian too well.
sup wit opie pipplethat owns yenagoa..j wherejona first wife from
nairaland...anybody go claim anythin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Gbawe: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Stantiques:
u be real mumu...u no just get sense..i swear..u go just seat for ur ipad or any thing the type nonsense.did u ever paid a visit to east during obj 8years rule..apointment na revelopmnt.
gbawe no d tupe for nl again..ignorant d worry u..between no be must to post.
for ur mind ..u too sabi..wia u neva cross bye pass..foo

Illiterate. You need adult literacy classes ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Stantiques:
olboy calm down..jonathan is not an ijaw man..haba..he is an ogbia man ..slyva is nenmbe..dickson ijaw...a.j tunner ijaw..no com her d decieve pipple
point..hr is not ur brother...enouf minorities up niger delta..weknow d terian too well.
demdem / demdem1 come laugh this boy. Dunce you don't knw that Ijaw/Izon in a tribe with ogbia, nembe, etal Kingdoms within Ijaw Group. U are a very brainless man that thinks he knows. Your comment is the most foolish I've read or imagined in 2014.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe:

Illiterate. You need adult literacy classes ASAP.
hs a STARK illiterate
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Gbawe: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
barcanista: hs a STARK illiterate

Blame cheap broadband and GSM browsing. Now, because of this, every nauseating illiterate can assault us with their awful grammar, putrid clannishness and imbecilic reasoning. A damn shame.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by fairheven: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Evergreen123:
what has being born in the north got to do with it?
what does azikiwe mean in any northern language?
Azikiwe is his surname ie his father's name, so, was how can a his fathers name be northern?
Azikiwe is Igbo word, azi is greater than Iwe.
It seems u r bent on arguing over somtin u cannot defend,so wt is the meaning of "azi" in Ibo?
An how many ibo people have u seen bearing that name?an I can bet u that Jonathan bears the name as an appendage..an not from birth,just uses it for political gains.the name "AZIKIWE"is hausa in origin,before u argue,plz do a research.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by kelsoft: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Stantiques:

Are you saying GEJ is not an Ijaw man?
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
It seems u r bent on arguing over somtin u cannot defend,so wt is the meaning of "azi" in Ibo?
An how many ibo people have u seen bearing that name?an I can bet u that Jonathan bears the name as an appendage..an not from birth,just uses it for political gains.the name "AZIKIWE"is hausa in origin,before u argue,plz do a research.
azi is used a lot in anambra dialects but I don't know the meaning.
U too have failed to tell me the Hausa meaning and also failed to acknowledge that its his surname sef ie his ancestors name.
There are a lot of Igbo surnames I have seen on only one family too.
I never said its gejs real name, am not even interested in that one .
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by tit(f): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2014
fairheven:

Azikiwe must be a Hausa man. He was even born in Zungeru, Niger. He is either Hausa or Fulani, you know those people cross the border with ease following their cattle.

I do not know why people started called President Jonathan the name "Azikiwe". It is not for oratory which the original Zik was known for. Maybe he has some other Zikist quality.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Evergreen123:
azi is used a lot in anambra dialects but I don't know the meaning.
U too have failed to tell me the Hausa meaning and also failed to acknowledge that its his surname sef ie his ancestors name.
There are a lot of Igbo surnames I have seen on only one family too.
I never said its gejs real name, am not even interested in that one .
Igbos bear Azikiwe or Aziwe especially Anambra people.
Azi means togetherness, eating together and stuffs like that.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Demdem(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
barcanista: demdem / demdem1 come laugh this boy. Dunce you don't knw that Ijaw/Izon in a tribe with ogbia, nembe, etal Kingdoms within Ijaw Group. U are a very brainless man that thinks he knows. Your comment is the most foolish I've read or imagined in 2014.

grin grin
I feel u. His Foolishness is legendary.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2014
softsparkyy:
Igbos bear Azikiwe or Aziwe especially Anambra people.
Azi means togetherness, eating together and stuffs like that.

seriously, I don't understand the dude.
Thanks for the info
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I beg to disagree

I believe his actions has helped us pass a message to fellow Nigerians

Which is

Treat us well and we will rally round you.

You seem to miss the point, which is this: No wise president will play tribalism so openly, because it will backfire.

Plus, the Igbos should feel a little insulted by the patronising comments of this man. He talks as though Igbos are people to be bought-over with positions and "nice" words.

Easily the most tactless president ever.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Evergreen123:

seriously, I don't understand the dude.
Thanks for the info
You are welcome.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by BlackTechnology: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

You seem to miss the point, which is this: No wise president will play tribalism so openly, because it will backfire.

Plus, the Igbos should feel a little insulted by the patronising comments of this man. He talks as though Igbos are people to be bought-over with positions and "nice" words.

Easily the most tactless president ever.

It was also open hatred when past presidents from SW and North marginalized the Igbos

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2014
BlackTechnology:

It was also open hatred when past presidents from SW and North marginalized the Igbos

Well, follow this line of argument if it makes you feel good.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Well, follow this line of argument if it makes you feel good.
Shaaarraaaaap, is he lying?
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by felifeli: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You need deliverance.
After you sir grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by chamboy(m): 11:36am On Sep 12, 2014
Sorry Mr President did u use ur money to provide for the IGBOS if not sharrap n get ready for ur village 2015
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
chamboy: Sorry Mr President did u use ur money to provide for the IGBOS if not sharrap n get ready for ur village 2015
The money Obasanjo squandered belong to him abi?
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by chamboy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
PhockPhockMan: The money Obasanjo squandered belong to him abi?
so ppl still think with their anus
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by PhockPhockMan: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
chamboy: so ppl still think with their anus
Fooooool.
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by philantoxx(m): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jakpon: Flooded Enugu international airport. This is the landmark achievement of Gej to the igbos
bros na seaport?
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by size38: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
From GEJ's statement, the south-Easterners should as a matter of fact and compulsion begin to see the south-south people particularly GEJ, as their saviors in Nigeria. because no Igbo man or woman has ever gotten to where GEJ has put them in Nigeria's political history. Common! All Ndigbo bow to GEJ!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by jamaicabakare(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
barcanista: airport or fishingport?

Olodo...it's called sea-port.....lolzzz! Transformation...noni
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Raskimonojendor: 1:36am On Jan 02
Bliss4Lyfe:
I will say, like i always say!

GEJ TILL 2019
cool
😂😂😂
Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Raskimonojendor: 1:45am On Jan 02
gift01:
And they've given you their support BUT THEY DON'T HAVE THE POPULATION STRENGTH alone to win you second term
100%
Plus Buhari (x2) and Tinubu (x1)

1 Like

Re: I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. by Goodvibes007: 5:33am On Jan 02
Raskimonojendor:

100%
Plus Buhari (x2) and Tinubu (x1)
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Ameachi And His Wife After Saturday's Election / #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters / Tinubus Secret Foreign Accounts Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.