Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund (1246 Views)

50 NSCDC Officers To Ondo Over Illegal Mining / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 6:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Unknown to many Nigerians, Northern elites sought to achieve what their SS counterpart accomplished through political armed thug without realising that their foot soldiers will metamorphosed into such a state

FACT IS

Just as the SS armed group metamorphosed into a group that could finance its operations without political support but through oil bunkering,

Boko Haram might be funding their operations through illegal mining of a precious mineral unknown to the FG due to North's attitude of not wanting to share their resources with the federation by keeping their minerals deposits secret

Its time the secret service stop repeating the same mistake of pointing fingers as they foolishly pointed towards SS politicians and Ojukwu during the ND militancy days and start spying our neighbours and Nigerians to see if any businessman or company is selling our minerals at a lower price when compared to international price.

To understand my view, pls watch the movies blood diamond and oil & blood(Nigerian movie on oil bunkering)

Let's help our security agencies unravel BH source of fund

Pls no APC and PDP madness needed.

Those of you who served in the North or live in the North can provide useful info

Thanks

Femmyfamous4u , Handsomegod m) , ydass m) , kk4real , Davidifeanyi , docadams , arewanationz , 99100 (m) , drsteroid (m) , jteku m) , stabillo , jmaine , nwanna89 (m), kettykin , GodMode gbenga4sure (m), padeolu Mayor21 (m), samquad m), salam1 , sheffyUT fnep2smooth (m), TabletMan UCyril sammyyoung2 (m), oduastates. gillz (m), Tolexander m), tinapaj (m), BuddahMonk m), huptin m), Don4perfect (m), bencoten (m), lowgeorge (m), Madeu (m), JW214 , oluwaisaac (m), chukwudi44 (m), Parishpriest HisMajesty1 m), rnoisandras321 , motif8 helpmeohgod sesanrota. (m), zirybom m), timawo kemmysoftyou (m), karfe (m), kokozain m), nellyelitz (m), ifyn4real (m), gboss4sure (m), Olubor Eldavido1 , ekenzo , Awaja , adeyemik , banega f), VOICEOFTHEMASES , Dzany (m), kijames pedel , anago900 kpolli m), sheguy 2chainzz m), sexybaby22 f), eliment m), lasodosantos , VICTORCIZA (m), pope2008 , donhuko Daniel058 (m), THEHEALER m), dabiko m), engineerboat (m), 4bobo (m), Ayus34 m), AWONEYAN m), haywhysmart m), HenryThegreat1 (m), talktimi m), yomexp m), Ornaments f), Yujin m), as1siddiq, fulanigirl (f), Abuloma80, odun4love(m), ndufrank, PDPwayoo, Gangs(m), iamkay slowpoison1 m), M0GIDI focus7 omenka m), BlackPikiN (m), rajidgreat(m), cleverj01 m), saxywale (m), Pyroclast(m), overhypedsteve, Orunto, samdesam, obyrich(m), berem(f), sol2gala , guy1234, dazangel11 (f), lanre80 (m), PapiWata kennyjubris JANK23H , anonimi crixtex(m), dandollaz, thunder74 (m), Dewtor, ideycraze, revolt(m), alancruise(m), boneruns(m), Tundeiab(m), bobothem(m), Philistine, gmaribel, jmoore (m), iconize tbaba1234 ilugunn , BlackTechnology Balyz johnugwu harde2lah (m), msmon
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by Fazhy: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Well OP, you may have a point.

Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2014
Fazhy: Well OP, you may have a point.

Thanks

SSS should start investigating the activities of illegal mining and where the illegal funds go to
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Fazhy: Well OP, you may have a point.
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2014
[quote author=Don4perfect][/quote]

Thanks

I Will be happy if the Mods can take it to the Front Page to draw the awareness of security agencies and security conscious Nigerians to start observing

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by 2cato: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Thanks

I Will be happy if the Mods can take it to the Front Page to draw the awareness of security agencies and security conscious Nigerians to start observing
bribe them with ogogoro and weed seun and mynd44 love that so much
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by arewanationz: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology: Unknown to many Nigerians, Northern elites sought to achieve what their SS counterpart accomplished through political armed thug without realising that their foot soldiers will metamorphosed into such a state

FACT IS

Just as the SS armed group metamorphosed into a group that could finance its operations without political support but through oil bunkering,

Boko Haram might be funding their operations through illegal mining of a precious mineral unknown to the FG due to North's attitude of not wanting to share their resources with the federation by keeping their minerals deposits secret

Its time the secret service stop repeating the same mistake of pointing fingers as they foolishly pointed towards SS politicians and Ojukwu during the ND militancy days and start spying our neighbours and Nigerians to see if any businessman or company is selling our minerals at a lower price when compared to international price.

To understand my view, pls watch the movies blood diamond and oil & blood(Nigerian movie on oil bunkering)

I find the part in bold absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed, there are lots of mining feilds in the north which have not been explored by the government due to its negligence, and outright failure, but why should this theory of yours just come up NOW when the Top sponsors are about to be unravelled?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by M0GIDI: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2014
I agree with some of the @OP's sentiments but strongly disagree on their source of funding. My own research tells me boko haram rely on their founding fathers for funding.
As you already know Buhari founded this movement to checkmate the FG, he gets his funding from other Islamist fundamentalist around the world.

Don't be deceived, the only mineral the North has looks more like 7UP, there's nothing in that barren land, why do you think they panic whenever the issue of dissolution is discussed?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2014
arewanationz:

I find the part in bold absolutely ridiculous.

Agreed, there are lots of mining feilds in the north which have not been explored by the government due to its negligence, and outright failure, but why should this theory of yours just come up NOW when the Top sponsors are about to be unravelled?

Did you listern to the Confab

The North opposed a higher derivation % placed on solid minerals. It was after much argument by Southerners did they accept 5% instead of 18% as proposed by Southerners.
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by Gayigaskia(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Another North bashing thread.
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2014
Gayigaskia: Another North bashing thread.

No it is not another bashing thread except you are comfortable with BH and if you are, I will ask the mod to close my thread.
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by arewanationz: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Did you listern to the Confab

The North opposed a higher derivation % placed on solid minerals. It was after much argument by Southerners did they accept 5% instead of 18% as proposed by Southerners.

I never took the confab serious....

All I know right now is that the FG has all the power to explore available resources and NOBODY can stop it....
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2014
arewanationz:

I never took the confab serious....

All I know right now is that the FG has all the power to explore available resources and NOBODY can stop it....

Be sincere

Ask yourself this question

Why did your elders rejected 18% placed on solid minerals and opted for 5%
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by arewanationz: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI: I agree with some of the @OP's sentiments but strongly disagree on their source of funding. [s] My own research tells me boko haram rely on their founding fathers for funding.
As you already know Buhari founded this movement to checkmate the FG, he gets his funding from other Islamist fundamentalist around the world.

Don't be deceived, the only mineral the North has looks more like 7UP, there's nothing in that barren land, why do you think they panic whenever the issue of dissolution is discussed? [/s]

Mogidi,

When you go get sense?
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by arewanationz: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Be sincere

Ask yourself this question

Why did your elders rejected 18% placed on solid minerals and opted for 5%

I told you, I didn't take the confab serious, and didn't follow it thus, I have very little information about that.

So far, what benefit does the country derive from solid minerals compared to the large deposits available?

The FG have long neglected other sectors and concentrated solely on Crude oil, which is partly responsible for the country's under development.

The sector should be developed first, before they can start talking of % bla bla.

FYI, I don't believe we have elders in this country.
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2014
arewanationz:

I told you, I didn't take the confab serious, and didn't follow it thus, I have very little information about that.

So far, what benefit does the country derive from solid minerals compared to the large deposits available?

The FG have long neglected other sectors and concentrated solely on Crude oil, which is partly responsible for the country's under development.

The sector should be developed first, before they can start talking of % bla bla.

FYI, I don't believe we have elders in this country.

Start from 18% first but they refused.
Who's fault
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by Rawani: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2014
M0GIDI: I agree with some of the @OP's sentiments but strongly disagree on their source of funding. My own research tells me boko haram rely on their founding fathers for funding.

Don't be deceived, the only mineral the North has looks more like 7UP, there's nothing in that barren land, why do you think they panic whenever the issue of dissolution is discussed?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/225894_minerals_jpgfff75ecba568893c8f9d959e8b943ef4
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by arewanationz: 10:40am On Sep 05, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Start from 18% first but they refused.
Who's fault

What does the present constitution say about solid mineral derivation? undecided
Re: Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund by BlackTechnology: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2014
arewanationz:

What does the present constitution say about solid mineral derivation? undecided

I don't know enlighten me

(1) (Reply)

Community Drags Okorocha To Jonathan , Protests Intimidation. / Governor Liyel Imoke Finally Picks A Succesor(pictures) / ON BUHARI: Can This Be True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.