Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

My Top Cuties On Nairaland - Romance (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Top Cuties On Nairaland (60529 Views)

In 4days "My Top Nairaland Cuties" Hits 2000 Replies.how Come? / How To Attract Women Without Talking To Them (for Cuties And Handsomes Only) / Nairaland Cuties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by EmoBoy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

This lady is the most beautiful of all the ladies listed there. She had the least makeup on, the best smile, dressed modestly and nicely, plus she's got a body to die for.

She's the kind of woman I'll easily wife up. angry

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Cutebumzy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
kingk: I saw this beautiful queen here Cutebumzy......I've just gotten a change of mind now.
tnx swt kiss
kingk: I saw this beautiful queen here Cutebumzy......I've just gotten a change of mind now.
tnx swt
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Don't mind him.
I'm his aunty.
kingk:

shocked shocked shocked shocked.......ok, wait let me as cococandy first to confirm.
#wispering to cococandy's ear#..... is it true
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kingk(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
cococandy: Don't mind him.
I'm his aunty.

Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bwt, shall I propose?
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kingk(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Cutebumzy: tnx swt kiss

Hugs her, cuddles her,...............kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kingk(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
EmoBoy: https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

This lady is the most beautiful of all the ladies listed there. She had the least makeup on, the best smile, dressed modestly and nicely, plus she's got a body to die for.

Mehnnn checkout this queen https://www.nairaland.com/Cutebumzy

You'll have a change of mind.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by SHOCK7(m): 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nayah:
My security? grin
Babe why 're u procastinating na?
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by EmoBoy(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
kingk:

Mehnnn checkout this queen https://www.nairaland.com/Cutebumzy

You'll have a change of mind.

Just a smiling face. Nothing much
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kingk(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
EmoBoy:

Smile that can take away stress and sorrow.
Btw, she's on little makeup....just lip gloss yet she's gorgeous.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by ivyy(f): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
EmoBoy: https://www.nairaland.com/ivyy

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by EmoBoy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
ivyy:
smiley smiley smiley

Babe, I dey trip for you. wink wink

You're just adorable. kiss kiss
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hay ivvy
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
cococandy: Don't mind him.
I'm his aunty.
hehehehehe you my aunty?
So candy you re now denying me blatantly now abi?
Ok no problem!
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
kingk:

Choi! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bwt, shall I propose?
she's just joking o
Don't go near her at all or else... grin
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by SHOCK7(m): 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
@cocacandy u look really hot,can I know u better.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Inik: Nice cuties on Nairaland wink

So i did a quick sneak peek on Marieolae profile and i saw her profile picture with many likes. Let me talk about this girl called Marieolae.

Marieolae is a young chocolate complexioned Nigerian girl based in the city of Lagos. I guess she should be in the age range of 18 - 20 years.

She has a slim body physique with an oval shaped face. Her eyes radiates a gentle mien that is mildly deceptive and mildly seductive. Her eyebrows and eyelids have slight touches of make up cream applied from her make up kit. A small silver coloured earring hangs on her right earlobe. Her face houses a broad shaped nose with two exquisite lips that looks warm and inviting to the opposite gender. Marieolae's braided hair is tan coloured and the long strands of her hair falls across her shoulders, forming a protective shield around her mammary glands, terminating just before her stomach region.

Marie as i would like to call her for short is wearing a cotton gown with white, black & purple patterns all printed against a maroon coloured background.

Marie is beautiful and from all indications appears to be a soft spoken girl from a nice family background.

Hello Marie, would you please avert your eyes from mine? Stop staring at me, don't appear in my dreams tonight, don't try to toil with this heart of mine because my heart is soft & tender and i may end up marrying you wink tongue
omg!!!! You got it!! Everything is true. I'm speechless. Thankyou so. Much. I dnt know wat to say.. Thanku thanku thanku thanku!!! Mwah

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Cutebumzy(f): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy:

owk
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: omg!!!! You got it!! Everything is true. I'm speechless. Thankyou so. Much. I dnt know wat to say.. Thanku thanku thanku thanku!!! Mwah
isn't t way far past ur bed tym. shey u no go go sleep. Wey djzeey dey sef. Dem don dey ova trip for her o
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Cutebumzy(f): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:
smiley
kingk:
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2014

So i did a quick sneak peek on Marieolae profile and i saw her profile picture with many likes. Let me talk about this girl called Marieolae.

Marieolae is a young chocolate complexioned Nigerian girl based in the city of Lagos. I guess she should be in the age range of 18 - 20 years.

She has a slim body physique with an oval shaped face. Her eyes radiates a gentle mien that is mildly deceptive and mildly seductive. Her eyebrows and eyelids have slight touches of make up cream applied from her make up kit. A small silver coloured earring hangs on her right earlobe. Her face houses a broad shaped nose with two exquisite lips that looks warm and inviting to the opposite gender. Marieolae's braided hair is tan coloured and the long strands of her hair falls across her shoulders, forming a protective shield around her mammary glands, terminating just before her stomach region.

Marie as i would like to call her for short is wearing a cotton gown with white, black & purple patterns all printed against a maroon coloured background.

Marie is beautiful and from all indications appears to be a soft spoken girl from a nice family background.

Hello Marie, would you please avert your eyes from mine? Stop staring at me, don't appear in my dreams tonight, don't try to toil with this heart of mine because my heart is soft & tender and i may end up marrying you wink tongue

Well, She's really pretty.

1 Like

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by ChristineC: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Beckybeky:

U think I care?
LoL

I wonder grin grin grin smh
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
AbuMikey:

thnku
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: isn't t way far past ur bed tym. shey u no go go sleep. Wey djzeey dey sef. Dem don dey ova trip for her o
djeezy will always be my no1 tho smiley
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2014
AbuMikey:

if u fink her present dp is cute, u shoulda seen d predecessor, u for "trip" wella. D gal fyn garn
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe: if u fink her present dp is cute, u shoulda seen d predecessor, u for "trip" wella. D gal fyn garn
Lol....

All join.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 12:15am On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: djeezy will always be my no1 tho smiley
sleep
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by NZAN(m): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: omg!!!! You got it!! Everything is true. I'm speechless. Thankyou so. Much. I dnt know wat to say.. Thanku thanku thanku thanku!!! Mwah

woman wrappers, but this guy is creative sha

3 Likes

Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by kweenshome(f): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Add me to that list Asap grin
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by Nayah(f): 1:43am On Sep 08, 2014
SHOCK7:
Babe why 're u procastinating na?
grin grin
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by MrMash(m): 2:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Damn.. This chick : Marieolae is preeeeeeeety.
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by MrMash(m): 2:05am On Sep 08, 2014
kweenshome: Add me to that list Asap grin
You look good, but too much filter
Re: My Top Cuties On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 3:50am On Sep 08, 2014

Woman Wrappering at Boko-Haram Level undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.