Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS (7000 Views)

Favouritism And The Plight Of A Nigerian Unemployed: A Threat To Nations Buildin / Is This Picture A True Reflection Of The Plight Of The Unemployed Graduate. / Entry Level Pay @ait/raypower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by rattlesnake(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
sobastical:

Oh really? dunno the right word to use when people derail the thread with unnecessary grammar detection. How's work today sir?

If we see wrong grammatical composition and we don't address it in a constructive way by lasing it with humorous critism then we are defeating the aim and educational objective of this forum

So bear with me and appreciate my approach without reproach

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by kobikwelu(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
bunch of losers....NA BY FORCE TO WORK If you are not paid and it is not conducive for you, gerrout of the place...

why are they complaining as if they are/were coerced to work at gun point
Complaining and flailing over the place does not solve anything?? DAAR is a private business..and if the man chooses not to pay (whether justified or not), the workers should quit and let the company buckle under its feet..(The last time i checked, DAAR is not run by robots but real humans)

They are complaining as if it is a Government ministry...All it does is show their desperation...if you can work without pay for 6-12 months, then its either you are not saying the truth or you are insane angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
One man business ish.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by classicuju: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
If to abuse the Govt NLC will go on strike but for worker's wellfare they will be as good as dummy
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by vedaxcool(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
It is a pity none of them have the courage to vent their anger during live broadcast, this will finish the hopeless scum who steals people money for TAN rallies. Jonathan's natural allies are thieves and scums who have little regard for human decency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by adebayoggt(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
the Op is 100% correct. my aunt work wit them wen ray power just started and they all went tru hell.she left wen it's no longer bearable. the Union leader also work with Daar communication, so wat do u expect. if they love themselves they should cry out and let people know what they're going tru.who will bell d cat amongst them is their problem.
what u c on tv is nothing but cosmetic.

2 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by adebayoggt(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
classicuju: If to abuse the Govt NLC will go on strike but for worker's wellfare they will be as good as dummy
NLC will perform if they get a formal complain. the union executives have all been pocketed and d leader to table their complaints before NLC is also a staff.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
High Thief Raymond Dokpesi is a reputable 419 (in case you dont know).
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by sobastical: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
rattlesnake:

If we see wrong grammatical composition and we don't address it in a constructive way by lasing it with humorous critism then we are defeating the aim and educational objective of this forum

I really appreciate you sir, thought its one of the kids we have on here that just come around to pick on folks and derailed the thread. God bless you sir and have a blessed weekend

4 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by kelsoft: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
if DAAR communicstion staff are owed this long. How do they muster strength to play NTA Pro-FG? Or is it pay per set?
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by JuanDeDios: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
That is beside the point
Thank you.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2014
GUDMORNING ALL..
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Gudmorning all..
....I CANT just start ABUSING d HIGH CHIEF when i have not verified, it could be a way to DISCREDIT his personality, thereby halting his future AMBITIONS.

.....IF the staff claim they are yet to be paid after 1YEAR of LABOUR...how come they still LOOK GORGEOUS and LIVELY.
JUST IMAGINE the LOOKS of
ONYEABOR(sexy eyes) .,
ADAORA( always in charge),
SENAMI(hour glass shape).
IMONI AMARERE..(mositurized face) ,
GBENGA AREULEGBA(fat cheeks).

.....BY the way as RENOWNED JOURNALISTS they have unlimited access to TOP GOVT. FUNCTIONARIES, so Y COMPLAIN in SILENCE.

.....Y cant they UNANIMOUSLY STAGE an interview, be it RADIO/TV. or they shuld write to their association(NUJ) stating their plights....or ARE they under SPELL or are they serving JAIL TERMS...

.....By the way the JOBS are optional ...

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by 234GT(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
I can never work for that long without getting paid.

I will blame the staff for being foolish. I don't blame the heartless Dokpesi because he can only do that shit to fools!
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by funmiakanni: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Oh well,I guess stealing runs in their family/blood then cos his son (william dokpesi) started one business and employed about 8 of us to work for him in diff departments,our office was suppose to be in AIT premises(we actualling ddnt get to work in d office lol)long and short is dat after working for one month,d idiot ddnt pay us a dime,instead he started avoiding us nd till 2day,we've nt seen him(hrd he has employed another set of pple again,I pity them thou)
After spending so mch on tfare and recharge cards to get clients(thou I wasn't in marketing but he said evryone mite need to do some bit of marketing cos its a new business)

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by flexxyworld(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
An organisation dat doesn't encourage student at least.. zero(0) I.T allowance only if you lucky to work under a good hearted staff.. mtcheew!
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
rattlesnake:

Read the above again and make corrections.

Let me point out one:
"If we see wrong grammatical composition".

I am not an English graduate neither is English my ancestral language but I feel the way you corrected him is uncalled for.
Though, I just learnt that there is no such thing as "staffs" too. Thanks.

Let us learn to correct with love.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by tochex4real: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have been hearing about this issue since last yr
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by azpekuliar: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
rattlesnake:

Well it's lacing not lasing. Good one anyway.

4 Likes

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by timilinda(f): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Its true. I have a cousin dat works with AIT Yenagoa. She wasnt paid for 14 months, and over a year later she is still being paid in installmentS!
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Midastorch(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
I know he is a stingy man, and I don't have right to call him stingy cos I did not put money in his pocket...but not paying workers salary He's heartless, greedy and stupid.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
If true his church should stand against it because the mother fker broadcasts Sunday live services where he worships on Sundays . What do we say about our religious organizations.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
if dis is true., it means Chief Dopkesi has POO-POO in d church
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
timilinda: Its true. I have a cousin dat works with AIT Yenagoa. She wasnt paid for 14 months, and over a year later she is still being paid in installmentS!
y d instalment. did she sell electronic gadgets to AIT.?

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Worksunlimited: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
fairheven: @OP,are the staff complaining to u ?I mean they have the liberty to leave if not been paid,abi person tied there legs?

Dude.. Why u dey talk like dis?

As there are no jobs out there.. If dey leave, where would dey go?.. Dokpesi knows this too, so he plays politics on their means of livelihood knowing fully well majority have nowhere else to go work..

Fela don sing am for im music say ...

Every day my people dey inside bus (Suffering and smiling!)
Forty-nine sitting, ninety-nine standing, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go pack themselves in like sardine, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them dey faint, them dey wake like cock, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach house, water no dey, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach bed, power no dey, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach road, go-slow go come, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach road, police go slap, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach road, army go whip, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go look pocket, money no dey, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach work, query ready, (Suffering and smiling!)

Every day na the same thing

Suffer, suffer for world...

You can imagine a song, that was beautifully crafted by one of the greatest Nigerian artiste to have ever graced this country called Nigeria, and sung over a decade ago.. Still applies to our everyday activities of this present time..

So which way Nigeria?

God help us all.. Including my fellow graduates who arent gainfully employed.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by fairheven: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Dude.. Why u dey talk like dis?

As there are no jobs out there.. If dey leave, where would dey go?.. Dokpesi knows this too, so he plays politics on their means of livelihood knowing fully well majority have nowhere else to go work..

Fela don sing am for im music say ...

Forty-nine sitting, ninety-nine standing, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go pack themselves in like sardine, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them dey faint, them dey wake like cock, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach house, water no dey, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach bed, power no dey, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach road, go-slow go come, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach road, police go slap, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach road, army go whip, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go look pocket, money no dey, (Suffering and smiling!)
Them go reach work, query ready, (Suffering and smiling!)

Suffer, suffer for world...

You can imagine a song, that was beautifully crafted by one of the greatest Nigerian artiste to have ever graced this country called Nigeria, and sung over a decade ago.. Still applies to our everyday activities of this present time..

So which way Nigeria?

God help us all.. Including my fellow graduates who arent gainfully employed.
No sir,we. One door closes another opens,if they leave the work,intead of suffering an smiling ,they wud sure get a better one,sometimes our problem are remaining in the comfort zone.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Worksunlimited: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
fairheven:
No sir,we. One door closes another opens,if they leave the work,intead of suffering an smiling ,they wud sure get a better one,sometimes our problem are remaining in the comfort zone.

Maybe.. But if you check the age statistics of the employees there, you would realise majority are within 45 - 65 age bracket with children to cater for, family to feed, bills to pay, e.t.c , getting another job for them is not as easy as one think.

So the most rational for them is to take the siddon look, suffering and smiling approach for the mean time, whilst dey continue searching for jobs to the side...

Life is not as easy as we all know.. they can take the risk based on what you said, and when dey do, na im life go turn im ugly head dat would make you question the existence of God.. Believe me, i have bein thru sumtin similar, and its not a very pleasant feeling.. cos na that time you go see your so called friends wey u dey think say u fit bank on for support turn usain bolt, family friends and members turn network not available..

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by fairheven: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Maybe.. But if you check the age statistics of the employees there, you would realise majority are within 45 - 65 age bracket with children to cater for, family to feed, bills to pay, e.t.c , getting another job for them is not as easy as one think.

So the most rational for them is to take the siddon look, suffering and smiling approach for the mean time, whilst dey continue searching for jobs to the side...

Life is not as easy as we all know.. they can take the risk based on what you said, and when dey do, na im life go turn im ugly head dat would make you question the existence of God.. Believe me, i have bein thru sumtin similar, and its not a very pleasant feeling.. cos na that time you go see your so called friends wey u dey think say u fit bank on for support turn usain bolt, family friends and members turn network not available..
I know,its always difficult at first,but then that's the essence of life,you can't have "rainbow without the rain,"belif me ,wen one door closes,another will not only open,but a better door will open,it may take time but surely it will take place. cool
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Atk1nson(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
freshside: It might be difficult to believe but it is the truth that in this 21st century somebody will be working up to 1yr without salary with the one of the richest electronics media company, we term this as a crime against humanity frm a self acclaim high chief Dokpesi.Nigerians should be careful about this man called Dokpesi,and why do we say this,if any one can remember when this man went round the govs in this country estorting money from them in the name of
I have been suspecting that sumtin is wrong with Daar communicatons. I saw DAAR comm. share certificate, n shares were worth 0.50k per share @ market value. i was like WTF. Not to mention dat dey have not been paying dividend. D company clearly has corporate governance issues, cos it projects itself as a vibrant media house and Africa's leading media centre.
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by ndidibabe(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2014
s3nn2x:
Is it?

It was not a mistake....at least it appeared more than once.
now that you have corrected him, can you rest?
Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by s3nn2x(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2014
ndidibabe: now that you have corrected him, can you rest?
Madam abeg swerve.
Why are you bringing up something that is already rested?

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
s3nn2x: "Staff" not "Staffs"

At least someone has some brains here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Federal Government Regulatory Agency Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / MTN Recruiting Channel Development Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.