Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,032 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing (616 Views)

An Eye Opener: Has It Been Limerence Or Crush All This While... / What Do You Like Or Dislike About Your Boyfriend, Girlfriend Or Crush? / Is This Love Or Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing by LEvuls(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi guys just noticed the increasing rate which i tend to be involved in se.x related activities. Cant realy fathom where all these is coming from..checked my recent dealings within and outside me it has been decent till of recent.
Every girl i see now apears cool.pretty.decent.sexy. you know you can go on and on and think of every good attribute to qualify her..even the most urgliest ones have turn to the prettiest and desireable ones.
Have tried alot to stay focused at home,work place even at church (Lord have mercy)..you need to see my eyes rolling on those "hips dont lie" damsel at my front.
Not funny these days..have been a shadow of myself, am sure am not alone in this?
Could this be as a result of the changed in weather (been rainly and cold) or changed in hormones i guesed i rearly notice this in my life sha...or a trend am trying to fit in?

Guys help in me i wanna get out of it or perhaps alittle bit of it..not too much of crush on every ladies here and these.

Even when my gf left me two years ago i wasnt perturb by it neither worried about getting a new one immediately...why the hell now
Re: SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing by Baddestguyp(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing by Baddo101(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Too much attention on nairaland sexuality/romance topics giving u mind say noting dey happen... or the devil is now d captain of ur ship i.e " ur life". Therefor go for deliverance @ Mfm.. lol....
Re: SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing by LEvuls(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
Baddo101: Too much attention on nairaland sexuality/romance topics giving u mind say noting dey happen... or the devil is now d captain of ur ship i.e " ur life". Therefor go for deliverance @ Mfm.. lol....
wat a coincedence on Mfm..met a lady that is having my kinda problem, she told me she went for deliverance at Mfm (with 14days&nights P&F) she cldnt cope,she had to enter where they sell food but no one was willing to sell to her..cause she was having a 14days dry P&F deliverance tag on her clothes..LWKM
she cldnt bare d stuff so she ran away...shez kinda cool girl now
so bros free that ur mfm tinz
Re: SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
LEvuls:
Guys help in me i wanna get out of it or perhaps alittle bit of it..not too much of crush on every ladies here and these.

Even when my gf left me two years ago i wasnt perturb by it neither worried about getting a new one immediately...why the hell now
It is as a result of change in your mental Orientation not hormone nor weather and I think you are less busy lately or u just recently achieved a landmark in your life thus feeling relax to catch some fun !!
Get urself some challenges like academic or professional challenges , it weakens brain towards vajayjay (esp for someone who wants to abstain) .... Just get busy and think Godly if u belief sex/lust is a sin !!
Re: SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing by LEvuls(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
donroxy: It is as a result of change in your mental Orientation not hormone nor weather and I think you are less busy lately or u just recently achieved a landmark in your life thus feeling relax to catch some fun !!
Get urself some challenges like academic or professional challenges , it weakens brain towards vajayjay (esp for someone who wants to abstain) .... Just get busy and think Godly if u belief sex/lust is a sin !!
U re right...so on point #TeamNewChallenge

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Being Grateful In Marriage / C / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.