Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol (7282 Views)

Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! / Exposed:The Real Disadvantage Of Rooting Yr Phone / EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
ckhelvin: u stil don't get do you??..it isn't about samsung producing apples part that makes up the iPhone buh what in precise we talking about here is the feature like the pinch to zoom which Samsung copied on their phone..u really need detailed understanding of tech market
so pinch to zoom was apple's idea? Lol

How about the pinch to zoom on blackberry and other phones?

What if I tell you apple bought everything on iphone including sir? You're surprised? Lol

Nothing on apple is innovative. ...

Nothing but capitalism slavery

2 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
Very childish question,wen did Samsung start making GALAxy range of products,before IPads or after? SAMSUNG blindly copies APPLE from design to finish,for ur info,APPLE HAS WON CASES against Samsung out the USA,E.g,in Germany an Australia.
why USA Germany and Australia? We all its bulls hit conspiracy

Maybe you need to Google what I said here

Samsung make almost 50% of what makes an iPhone.

So how could samsung copy their own invention?

Tell me one major innovation from apple?

Apple bought everything including siri and every other thing on their chappy phones

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: so pinch to zoom was apple's idea? Lol

How about the pinch to zoom on blackberry and other phones?

What if I tell you apple bought everything on iphone including sir? You're surprised? Lol

Nothing on apple is innovative. ...

Nothing but capitalism slavery
i reserve ma comment coz u no nothing about the recent happenings..y not stick to the product that makes yhu happy..#njoy
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by fairheven: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: why USA Germany and Australia? We all its bulls hit conspiracy

Maybe you need to Google what I said here

Samsung make almost 50% of what makes an iPhone.

So how could samsung copy their own invention?

Tell me one major innovation from apple?

Apple bought everything including siri and every other thing on their chappy phones
Can u itemise the 50% startin from now?
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
leave the guy he doesn't know wah he's talking about..
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
ckhelvin: i reserve ma comment coz u no nothing about the recent happenings..y not stick to the product that makes yhu happy..#njoy
lol

Just accept apple is the real copy cat

I remember when samsung came with s3 those isheeps were like this phone is too big why nog buy a TV and all dat nonsense

Now that icopy has copied Samsung 's big screen phones the isheeps are salivating over It

A sheep will always be a sheep

2 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: lol

Just accept apple is the real copy cat

I remember when samsung came with s3 those isheeps were like this phone is too big why nog buy a TV and all dat nonsense

Now that icopy has copied Samsung 's big screen phones the isheeps are salivating over It

A sheep will always be a sheep
dont get yhu..buh if apple is the real copycat y den do court around different country awards money to apple by Samsung for infringement of their patent right..can u just tel me y dat and stop saying wah u cant really explain ..wen yhu talk back it up wit fact okay
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
#1 the a4 chip

#2 iphones flash memory was produced by samsung

#3 one of the units of iPhone ram was produced by samsung again!

And some other components that time won't permit me to list here

Dear friend, prove me wrong.

Apple are no producer or innovative.

They rely on samsung to survive

2 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
ckhelvin: leave the guy he doesn't know wah he's talking about..
read and learn, bro

READ!

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
fairheven:
U must be a learner,its actually SAMSUNG that has been copying APPLE's products,APPLE has won case in court against SAMSUng.an the word"APPLE sponsors"is a wrong word,if can say "APPLE partners,because I dint see any capable of sponsorin the biggest company by market value.
Don't mind these people. Let them keep saying shiit. The funny fact is most of them have never used an iphone before yet they keep criticizing.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
ckhelvin: dont get yhu..buh if apple is the real copycat y den do court around different country awards money to apple by Samsung for infringement of their patent right..can u just tel me y dat and stop saying wah u cant really explain ..wen yhu talk back it up wit fact okay
apple will be favored by countries s#cking on USA d1ck . No surprises there

The court verdict was corrupted if u really took time to follow it

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Don't mind these people. Let them keep saying shiit. The funny fact is most of them have never used an iphone before yet they keep criticizing.
why should I use an iPhone?

Waste my money on dat cap?

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: apple won a court case against samsung in apple's region.

What do u expect when a united states franchise goes into battle with a Korea Franchise?

Well for the records......

Do you know some parts of iPhones were produced for Apple by SAMSUNG?

How can you copy what you produce? Lol
Do you work with samsung?. How did you know some apple parts were made by samsung?.now, if samsung doesn't copy apple.
What do you have to say about the fingerprint feature?
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: why should I use an iPhone?

Waste my money on dat cap?
Bros. Iphones are not made for everyone.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: apple will be favored by countries s#cking on USA d1ck . No surprises there

The court verdict was corrupted if u really took time to follow it
seriously??..even at samsung home soil..damn u no notin bout waht u saying
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
Apple set pace for others to follow..wah can u guys say about the 64bit processor used on the iphone5s., it was termed gimmick by their samsung counterpart now almost al android phones av started going 64bit..crazy world
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Do you work with samsung?. How did you know some apple parts were made by samsung?.now, if samsung doesn't copy apple.
u mean to tell me iphone 5 is the 1st phone with fingerprint scanner? My head oo ooo

Lol

Pls Google Motorola atrix and learn

Thank you

Icopy

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Bros. Iphones are not made for everyone.
yeah. You're right.

Not made for me

Too smart to waste my money on dat tiny crap

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Google it bro......

This is no lie, only truth

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
ckhelvin: Apple set pace for others to follow..wah can u guys say about the 64bit processor used on the iphone5s., it was termed gimmick by their samsung counterpart now almost al android phones av started going 64bit..crazy world
icopy set the pace of copying

Copying samsung big screen phones

Copying Samsung smart watch

Copying finger print scanner

Coupled with the fact that it's a measly one gig ram phone

No high definition screen

No expandable memory

And the worst battery on a smartphone

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: u mean to tell me iphone 5 is the 1st phone with fingerprint scanner? My head oo ooo

Lol

Thank you

Icopy
he isn't saying it's the first buh he's saying the technology apple used on their fingerprint sensor is world class..we give credit to where credit is deserved..apple innovation are classy and not rushed like that of other tech company..

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by ckhelvin: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: icopy set the pace of copying

Copying samsung big screen phones

Copying Samsung smart watch

Copying finger print scanner

Coupled with the fact that it's a measly one gig ram phone

No high definition screen

No expandable memory

And the worst battery on a smartphone
point of correction here..the one gig ram surpasses that of samsungs 4gig ram..iOS for recored sake is the smoothest operating system til date with limited lagging protocol..u sure aren't able to see how android lag like shit..u av no idea of how retina screen works for idevices..sharp to the human eye..gosh bro I'm a tech dude and u can't just come here and talk trash..
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: yeah. You're right.

Not made for me

Too smart to waste my money on dat tiny crap
Yea. Stick your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
ckhelvin: point of correction here..the one gig ram surpasses that of samsungs 4gig ram..iOS for recored sake is the smoothest operating system til date with limited lagging protocol..u sure aren't able to see how android lag like shit..u av no idea of how retina screen works for idevices..sharp to the human eye..gosh bro I'm a tech dude and u can't just come here and talk trash..
Bro you are on point. just Let him play with the 5s a little. He'l understand all what you've posted.

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Nostalgia21(m): 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2014
xtervaganza: u mean to tell me iphone 5 is the 1st phone with fingerprint scanner? My head oo ooo

Lol

Thank you

Icopy
But atleast iphone had fingerprint for a whole year before the galaxy s5.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by geepijay(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
The only downsides of the iphone for me are the small screen nd poor b3 life. However, they seem to have corrected all those with the new iphone 6. For the memory, both rom nd ram, there was never a problem. You could always opt for the 32gig if u want, 64 also... and the ram, even the 512ram on the ipad two is so good it never lags even wen playing high def games. Now, i'm not an apple fan, never was, my dad is tho. But believe me, if the b3 on the iphone 6 doesn't suck, its just great. And i read it comes in two screen sizes... 4.7 nd 5.5. 1gig ram nd 2gig ram respectively. water resistant for sure...
Now, samsung copied iphone, iphone copied samsung. Who cares? as a matter of fact, they all copied The IBM Simon Personal Communicator, the first capacitive touchscreen phone.
Samsung (gakaxy) runs android, iPhone runs ios. #chose Thatzall.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Staged or not ppl will still fall over themselves to buy new phone release.
Apple,BB or Samsung.

Edited
@ OP your beef against Apple is what exactly? undecided
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 2:51am On Sep 06, 2014
ckhelvin: he isn't saying it's the first buh he's saying the technology apple used on their fingerprint sensor is world class..we give credit to where credit is deserved..apple innovation are classy and not rushed like that of other tech company..
stop using the word innovation and apple in the same sentence

Nothing on apple is innovative , Mr techy

Apple bought different parts of the phone, joined it together and put their name on it

So what's innovative in it? When Samsung produced about 50% of what makes an iPhone?

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2014
cococandy: Staged or not ppl will still fall over themselves to buy new phone release.
Apple,BB or Samsung.

Edited
@ OP your beef against Apple is what exactly? undecided
of course isheeps will continue to buy apple products.

Even if they put same 8mp on their supposedly new phone lol

And this ain't beef, Missy cheesy I'm just a defender of mankind

Can't stand the lies apple keep spreading

1 Like

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2014
geepijay: The only downsides of the iphone for me are the small screen nd poor b3 life. However, they seem to have corrected all those with the new iphone 6. For the memory, both rom nd ram, there was never a problem. You could always opt for the 32gig if u want, 64 also... and the ram, even the 512ram on the ipad two is so good it never lags even wen playing high def games. Now, i'm not an apple fan, never was, my dad is tho. But believe me, if the b3 on the iphone 6 doesn't suck, its just great. And i read it comes in two screen sizes... 4.7 nd 5.5. 1gig ram nd 2gig ram respectively. water resistant for sure...
Now, samsung copied iphone, iphone copied samsung. Who cares? as a matter of fact, they all copied The IBM Simon Personal Communicator, the first capacitive touchscreen phone.
Samsung (gakaxy) runs android, iPhone runs ios. #chose Thatzall.
makes perfect sense
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 2:57am On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
But atleast iphone had fingerprint for a whole year before the galaxy s5.
who cares?.....they copied Motorola .

Dazzall

2 Likes

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Nostalgia21:
Yea. Stick your money where your mouth is.
done that already

Who needs an icrap Icopy

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread / MTN 2g Network Subscription / Nokia Sl3 Unlock Code By Brute Force - Fast Sl3 Unlocking Only For Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.