Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol (7267 Views)

Unknown Secrets About Mobile Phones Exposed! / Exposed:The Real Disadvantage Of Rooting Yr Phone / EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Davidbanky(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2014
So you think if it's staged by Apple as u say, those people will actually tell u they were sponsored ? It's because it is legal and there's nothing like what u claim. It is no secret. Some were sponsored and even the above guys bought the position from someone else for $2500, so the sponsoring thing is no big deal since it's done by their partners.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by solomonbrown64: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2014
nnenneigbo: travelling to Nigeria soon and have unlocked Iphone 5s and ipad and wanting sims to use. I need lots of internet data for my stay for both devices. Please advise on which network in Abuja mainly but Enugu too. Thanks guys

Mtn or etisalet should be fine
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by nnenneigbo(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Mtn or etisalet should be fine

Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by solomonbrown64: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
nnenneigbo:

Thanks a lot smiley
yea
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by texazzpete(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Fweshdude: Buh ση †hε σ†hεr hαηd †hε Gs5 hαs gσ† †hσsε, ωıd ενεη bεrrα ƒεα†urεs.

Iƒ †hıs dσεsη† mακε sεηsε †σ γσu, †εmmε ωαh ε◘sε ωı◘◘??

†hıs ωαr ıs pσıη†◘εss!

My iPhone is MILES smoother and faster than the SGS5 for me. Touchwiz is a lag compared to stock Android.

And I'm even own the international Qualcomm model. Not sure how you guys manage with the horrid Exynos Octacore versions they sell in Nigeria.

Let's be brutally frank here; the reason why a whole lot of guys here prefer Android is from the ease of piracy. Sometimes they take these to despicable heights...there's a whole forum thread of people rocking 50k+ Android phones yet desperately trying to pirate Modern Combat 5, a game that would only cost N1200 to download legitimately and allow online multiplayer gaming without any hassle.

many people have never needed NFC, use Bluetooth mainly for music streaming and connecting to wearables/smart tech etc.. So for those, what's the benefit of picking up a Galaxy over an iPhone?
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Collinz2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
See this guy. Will u take ur 1200 to buy game and play and later when ur phone get prob and u format ur 1200 don go.
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by Fweshdude(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
texazzpete:

My iPhone is MILES smoother and faster than the SGS5 for me. Touchwiz is a lag compared to stock Android.

And I'm even own the international Qualcomm model. Not sure how you guys manage with the horrid Exynos Octacore versions they sell in Nigeria.

Let's be brutally frank here; the reason why a whole lot of guys here prefer Android is from the ease of piracy. Sometimes they take these to despicable heights...there's a whole forum thread of people rocking 50k+ Android phones yet desperately trying to pirate Modern Combat 5, a game that would only cost N1200 to download legitimately and allow online multiplayer gaming without any hassle.

many people have never needed NFC, use Bluetooth mainly for music streaming and connecting to wearables/smart tech etc.. So for those, what's the benefit of picking up a Galaxy over an iPhone?
undecided
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by xtervaganza(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2014
nnenneigbo: travelling to Nigeria soon and have unlocked Iphone 5s and ipad and wanting sims to use. I need lots of internet data for my stay for both devices. Please advise on which network in Abuja mainly but Enugu too. Thanks guys
buy data from some guys here on nairaland

It's cheaper
Re: Apple's Biggest Secret Finally Exposed!!! Lol by hassanAde(m): 1:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Collinz2:
Guys all phone company copy from each other. Samsung copy iphone's fingerprint scanner, tecno copy samsung's air gesture, iphone copy samsung's big screen and any company that will make waterproof phone will definitely copy sony xperia z2.

so no big deal, bt when u copy no use am dey boost like tecno r7

and if them no copy hw u expect them 2 make business.
sure, u must copy like all brewing companies dey copy themselves then gv different names to thier product. gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Chrome To Block Redirect Links And Popups In New Update / Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread / To Avoid SARS And NPF Harassment.. See What I Did To My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.