Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38322 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by VellyG(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
During ihejirika's reign I can categorically tell you that Boko haram didn't find it funny. He gave em a hot chase , they lost so many members. The reason why it took them some months to regroup. Boko Haram is trying to fight back by roping Ihejirika as one its financiers ... Lets not be fooled the real financiers are out there manipulating the whole scenario. And some peeps have been jumping and crying for ihejirika's head. Boko Haram leaders are cracks no reasonable information has been gotten from them ever since attempt were made to negotiate wit em.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chibecanglobal(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
JayJohnson: I keep pondering and thinking how the most populous black country on the planet found ourselves in this quagmire. Can you imagine that an independent negotiator appointed b the government named some alleged financier of boko haram that has been tormenting Nigeria for years and the government is still thinking or confused on what to do? This is a big, big shame! Whether they are financier to the dreaded organisation or not, it is the duty of the court to prove this, but the clueless and inept government does not even know what to do. Now this is not about opposition or APC, this has to do with government knowing the right thing to do. I just hope Nigeria will do the right thing in 2015, vote out this marauders in government
And vote in the saints .....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
nduchucks:
Stop pretending to be confused, we know better.
Decent people should ask for investigations when war crimes are perpetrated in thier names. The attrocities below took place and documented under Ihejirika's watch. If Ihejirika is found to have beenn involved, he and other guilty parties should be brough to book. das all. I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks the lifes of Nigerians can be taken at will without due process of the law.
Tit, why are you opposed to investigating these war crimes and punishing the culprits even if they include a former COAS?
As for the BH criminals who have declared a war against this great nation, they will be summarily defeated once our Commander-in-chief decides to take decisive action.
Nigeria: Gruesome footage implicates military in war crimes
Nigerian Troops Battling Boko Haram Are Guilty of War Crimes: Report
Nigeria troops slitting Boko Haram suspects' throats

Confused people... Ndi Ara!

Sponsor or War Crime? which way?

Mind you, Ihejirika is a distinguished Army General. hehehehe!

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Yoruba people and their false sense of judgement. You leave the smelling shit in your house and want to talk about the fart on some else's.....kid mind your damn business. Yoruba can not tell ignos how to reason or view the Nigerian politics, go and dictate your nonsense to your Hausa allies.
lollzzzz, laughing and rolling on the ground.... Lwkdm,, Because I typed something about the ''igbos'' so automatically, I have become a ''youraba''. This is what we called ''Yoruba-phobia'' or fear of the unkown. Hahahahahahahaha,, anyway your retort/ ''come back with'' has vindicated my antecedent accussation or finger pointing. Tribalizing this thread is uncalled for so why must u igbo people be swathing Ihejirika with all these double-dutch? How many posts have you since the commencement of this topic concerning Sherif or probably some hausa people are trying to shield him. I would like to refer you back to page 6/7 and peruse my comment before u reply me. Have a blissful week ahead bro
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Liamm(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Arysexy:

I can imagine How the proceedings will go

My lord zis man standing here is accused op sfonsoring the fiful in question, my lord I hab berry flenty ebidence to prub zat zis man should be frosecuted to za lagical kwanclusion. grin grin

Then the presiding judge asks, prosecuting team please provide ur chief witness, then music changes.

My lord, za chiep witness is bery dangerous to get, as a matter op pact it is tantamount to kwamitting suicide. Our suvmission is based on Mr dabies interbiew with za chiep witness malls shekau.

Judge strikes out case on lack of locus standi. Courrrtttrtuuuu!

Who dash them law degree with F9 in English . Let the drama begin
ROTFL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. can't stop laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by sealteam66(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
NBA give 'em Hell!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: ....Lol...OK, I respect that...it is your opinion share. I am just not the type to be carried away by popular propaganda with no substance.

Okay, I also respect your right to your own opinion.

Can I ask what, would you term substance of the kidnapping of the girls?
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by obeagu1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
And the Mid-west and Calabar-Ogoja should assemble all evidence of genocide and crimes against humanity committed by rampaging biafran soldiers and lets head for the Hague. Pandemonium ! So Lame.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
londoner:

Is that true though? No one is also castigating Sheriff here on the thread. If they have please copy and paste it here for me to see.
At the end of the day people know that one of the two has a history of fighting against BH. That is why me some people don't understand why others are quick to count him guilty, with no apparent evidence at all. People supporting him actually dont believe he is involved at all. They don't seem to be saying that is h is involved he should be left alone.

With all that, people just conclude that is is an anti Igbo move. Right or wrong, that is the perception.

Anyone dat apportions guilt to Ihejierika at dis stage is naive & grossly mistaken. u ar innocent until proven otherwise. It would be highly unfair for anyone to apportion guilt to someone who has not even been tried not to to talk of being found guilty. Reading thru most of d posts d impression i get is dat what people find objectionable is d idea dat Ihejierika should not be made to answer questions. Unfortunately most forumites wit dis opinion happen to be igbo. We can not really blame those castigating people who say Ihejierika should not even answer questions when he has been cited as a sponsor of terror, can we? No one is castigating Sheriff because no one has made trying him an issue. Should anyone say he shouldn't answer d allegations, they will not be spared. They too will be heavily criticised., Sponsorship of d BH carnage is a very serious issue dat no one should hav hanging over his name. Should d General hope to enter d USA or other western countries dis could be an albatross. It is unfortunate dat some, mainly igbo, hav succumbed to unnecessary paranoia & ethnic siege mentality & can not see dat d General will not hav a greater platform than this to remove dis stain frm his glorious career. If i were d General i would seize d opportunity wit both hands.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=18pt]People can keep wasting their saliva,by Monday the real NBA will come out with a statement to dissociate themselves from the nonsense
Who wants to bet?[/size]

I have seen this movie before

I don't blame anyone arguing on the side of the boko haram accusation
After all in Nigeria The person who calls policemen for another is in the right,the person pointed out is arrested and charged
That is how the law works in that useless place
I wish they could ask themselves why terrorists would reveal the source of their sponsorship when they are yet to lay down their ammunitions
Our people are so gullible and naive or just plain stoopid/ mischievous .
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by deletrue: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
full time apc supporter. Dembest

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by nastyesco(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Has the Hague ever convicted anyone in its history...Just 2 peeps...abeg the Hague makes the Nigerian Justice system look like an effective one.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lumeneng22: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
What of those who use their mouth talk say they will make this country ungovernable for jonathan? Those who were use as accessory to pass the chunk of the funds in cbn? Those hausa customs wey dey for nigeria ports authority who no check contena 100% inspection and allow bombs and guns to be shifted to their region? and ibb who was name the chief sponsor by an hausa moslem now a christain convert??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by swtdrms(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
The wind has blown nd we hv all seen d anus of the fowl, this is a clear indication that dat d igbos are scared of their galant general being investicated, i'v read thru all d comments and my question is WHY ARE IGBOS SCARED? or is it dat u ain't sure d ihejirika of a man has clean hands? If on d contrary, u shd feel confident his name will b cleared but reverse is the case, wat i'v bn seein so far are guys who'l die of hypertension if ihejirika were to be implicated...dats y they catch headache at the initial mention of his name.....i know how it feels. Sorry dudes ur tribeman is going to jail nd there's nothin u can do except to die of heart attack
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by NobleG1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
Since Ihejirika was removed as COAS, Boko Haram has taken over many cities and villages! The Igbo General was very effective in his job and BH feared him. Goodluck made a terrible and dumb mistake in removing him.
Now the st*upid BH-loving dirty mallams are accusing him of financing the very BH he worked hard to eliminate! Do they think everybody is as st*upid as their muslim minions?
The id*iots are simply not happy on how Gen. Ihejirika killed their BH friends!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
londoner:

Okay, I also respect your right to your own opinion.

Can I ask what, would you term substance of the kidnapping of the girls?
If you follow the stories about these girls and the way the media kept suggesting and how the manufactured Shekarau kept playing into the suggestions, logically, you will come to the conclusions that the so-called new shekarau is an imposter and was acting based on the prodding of suggestions by the media.

I will give instances: remember when the Nyanya blast happened, the next day it was reported that a girl school had been raided by the same Bokoharam. Curiously, the same Shekarau that was quick to claim responsibility for the Nyanya bombing the previous day went dumb and numb about the incident that happened the same day he was busy claiming responsibility. It was until after two weeks that the !diot illiterate remembered that he had about 236 girls in his custody, this was after the media had gone agog in speculation of if really those girls were kidnapped.

During this time, until Kema Chikwe openly expressed doubts about the incident and questioned why none of the so-called missing girls parent had shown up or provided any evidence of their missing children that we started seeing fictitious parents popping up from nowhere. To buttress their claims, the same !diot claiming to be Shekarau released a video of girls doing recitals in some random place with no militant guarding the place or even Shekarau showing in the video. instead we saw a doctored video that showed a separate deranged Shekarau wanna-be poking fun at the Nigerian government and threatening to sell the girls in another part of the video.

I have seen countless videos of the real Shekarau and I know he does not have the personality of a joker or any humor in him, his mannerism was always serious and fierce and nothing like the imposter that was amusing himself in the new shekarau video and scratching his head like some crazed fiend under the influence of some hard drugs.
obviously, the guy was working with somebody up in the politics of the north and was getting all the nonsense prodding from his handlers. I can go on and on about that chiboj hoax but it is just not worthy of serious discussion as it was a joke that was taken too far.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by swtdrms(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
NobleG1: Since Ihejirika was removed as COAS, Boko Haram has taken over many cities and villages! The Igbo General was very effective in his job and BH feared him. Goodluck made a terrible and dumb mistake in removing him.
Now the st*upid BH-loving dirty mallams are accusing him of financing the very BH he worked hard to eliminate! Do they think everybody is as st*upid as their muslim minions?
The id*iots are simply not happy on how Gen. Ihejirika killed their BH friends!

Bros! Save dat tears of yours, u'll need it after the investigation, ehen biko, this is not d time to cry
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
The question that nobody is asking the Aussie that is making a wild claim from far away Australia is what really did he negotiate with the so-called Bokoharam commandants? Who hired him as a mediator or Negotiator cos the Nigerian government obviously did not hire him, so who is he working for?

Any white man can make an allegation, does it mean we should now hound anyone he mentions?
How come he could not divulge the same information to the intelligence agencies in Nigeria or even abroad once he was privy to such sensitive information. He had to wait after over two months when SAS had left the APC to join PDP to tell us that Boko boys decided to come clean and revealed what we don't already know before..... like seriously, who in the North did not know that SAS had a "Love gone awry" tag with the Bokoharam sect....how is that news to us.

And to put a surprise element to the twist he had to bring in the name of the much hated former COAS who the North thinks was on a mission to avenge to death of the Biafrans that died during the civil war... so lame!!! Whoever the Aussie has been speaking to is a propagandist and is possibly working with the Aussie to divert attention from himself and the real northern financiers of bokoharam.

Until the Aussie has solid evidence to back up his claims of ihejirika's involvement outside of his Job as the COAS, it will be very lame and unproffesional to question the integrity of a retired General who has done more to curb the bokoharam sect on the basis of wild claim by some unknown Aussie mouthing off in an unofficial TV interview.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Who dafuq is giving a hoot weda the Gambaris chose to shield or crticize Sheriff, how does that concern us since what happened in North stays in North.

The North can chose to make him the Emir of Borno how does that concern us, didnt Sanusi emerged an Emir after being disgraced in CBN.

Oilcloged brain....Ihejirika till 2019

Jokay07: lollzzzz, laughing and rolling on the ground.... Lwkdm,, Because I typed something about the ''igbos'' so automatically, I have become a ''youraba''. This is what we called ''Yoruba-phobia'' or fear of the unkown. Hahahahahahahaha,, anyway your retort/ ''come back with'' has vindicated my antecedent accussation or finger pointing. Tribalizing this thread is uncalled for so why must u igbo people be swathing Ihejirika with all these double-dutch? How many posts have you since the commencement of this topic concerning Sherif or probably some hausa people are trying to shield him. I would like to refer you back to page 6/7 and peruse my comment before u reply me. Have a blissful week ahead bro

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Coming from a ba5tard from a lineage of ba5tards!!
Bunch of inbreeders!

whitecat007: Bleep your entire lineage of backward wanderers!
Animalistic OSU!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
BuddahMonk: Who dafuq is giving a hoot weda the Gambaris chose to shield or crticize Sheriff, how does that concern us since what happened in North stays in North.

The North can chose to make him the Emir of Borno how does that concern us, didnt Sanusi emerged an Emir after being disgraced in CBN.

Lolzzz, It is open-and-shut that you are hide-bound and narrow-minded to accept my tip-top point because your sense of reasoning/hypothalamus has been occluded by the storm of ignorance and I find it very disparaging for a brainbox of my calibre to start any inconsequential ding-dong over who should be taken to the court of law. I thought you would be so smart enough to provide a well grounded explication to my question. I can see that you and your cohorts have been trying and sweating to mollycoddle Ihejirika with your far-fetch fallacies just because he is an igbo man and that's why I said [igbo people and their way of reasoning] ''vindicated''. Like my foregoing post, Sherif and his partner are innocent until they successfully sail through the sea of justice. I rest my case!! Goodbye bro.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by swtdrms(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
BuddahMonk: Who dafuq is giving a hoot weda the Gambaris chose to shield or crticize Sheriff, how does that concern us since what happened in North stays in North.

I already said it, som ppl wil catch heart attack if it finally comes out that ihejirika is implicated in this boko haram saga, guy calm down...this is Nigeria nd it belong to us all, what happens at any part of it concerns everyone, y don't u jst chill down, sit back nd support this investigation if u re sure of ur so called ihejirika, if he comes out neat thank ur God, and join us in the call for prosecution of WHOEVER is found to b in d sponsorship of BOKO HARAM....i know u can't do dat only if u re sincere wil u do it....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by tit(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Somebody said that victory comes from superior weapons.
Who gives superior weapons?
Did you say Allahu!

Victory comes from Allahu!
Up Nigerian Army!
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ba7man(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Imagine what would have happened on this forum if the Australian negotiator had Mentioned Buhari as the sponsor. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Jokay07(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
swtdrms:

I already said it, som ppl wil catch heart attack if it finally comes out that ihejirika is implicated in this boko haram saga, guy calm down...this is Nigeria nd it belong to us all, what happens at any part of it concerns everyone, y don't u jst chill down, sit back nd support this investigation if u re sure of ur so called ihejirika, if he comes out neat thank ur God, and join us in the call for prosecution of WHOEVER is found to b in d sponsorship of BOKO HARAM....i know u can't do dat only if u re sincere wil u do it....
and this is exactly what I have been telling him since, only for him to see it as a calculated attempt against the igbos. From the begining of this thread nobody has ever posted something to defend Sheriff but my fellow igbo people have monopolised it and see it as a secret warfare against the igbo.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by swtdrms(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jokay07: and this is exactly what I have been telling him since, only for him to see it as a calculated attempt against the igbos. From the begining of this thread nobody has ever posted something to defend Sheriff but my fellow igbo people have monopolised it and see it as a secret warfare against the igbo.
My bro, dnt mind all of them, they re happy abt the boko haraming thing in d north, nd their wish is dat every other part of the country shd suffer the same fate in vengeance for their biafra defeat, what they least understand is dat the whole thin can turn against them which wil likely be more devastating than they eva thot, lets look as thins unfold, all i know is the Jonathanian mannerism and its biafran cohorts wil not last, the plan of a divided Nigeria wil fail which wl hv a devastating effect on the Igbo group, its high time they refocus their direction to save themselves of immitent disgrace
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by mandax: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Who says God doesn't answer prayers? The prayers of christians, muslims and traditionalists as well as the "prayer" of free thinkers that Boko Haram' sponsors be exposed.
So if you wake up from a dream that Ihejirika was sponsoring B/Haram, you may believe it? Who have been the primary targets of Boko Haram from beginning? Ihejirika's kin before they fled the north. Ihejirika-led soldiers confined Boko Haram on Sambisa forest until he left when Boko began to have a field day. North fetched ants-infested firewood when north embarked on use of sharia criminal codes. Boko is fighting for a sharia country.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by londoner: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

Anyone dat apportions guilt to Ihejierika at dis stage is naive & grossly mistaken. u ar innocent until proven otherwise. It would be highly unfair for anyone to apportion guilt to someone who has not even been tried not to to talk of being found guilty. Reading thru most of d posts d impression i get is dat what people find objectionable is d idea dat Ihejierika should not be made to answer questions. Unfortunately most forumites wit dis opinion happen to be igbo. We can not really blame those castigating people who say Ihejierika should not even answer questions when he has been cited as a sponsor of terror, can we? No one is castigating Sheriff because no one has made trying him an issue. Should anyone say he shouldn't answer d allegations, they will not be spared. They too will be heavily criticised., Sponsorship of d BH carnage is a very serious issue dat no one should hav hanging over his name. Should d General hope to enter d USA or other western countries dis could be an albatross. It is unfortunate dat some, mainly igbo, hav succumbed to unnecessary paranoia & ethnic siege mentality & can not see dat d General will not hav a greater platform than this to remove dis stain frm his glorious career. If i were d General i would seize d opportunity wit both hands.

Could you please cut and paste where people suggested he should not be made to answer questions? I only saw one poster suggest that here. Maybe I missed the others.

What I see is that people are saying he fought against BH and hat is why BH have given his name to the Australian.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Jokay07: and this is exactly what I have been telling him since, only for him to see it as a calculated attempt against the igbos. From the begining of this thread nobody has ever posted something to defend Sheriff but my fellow igbo people have monopolised it and see it as a secret warfare against the igbo.
. What's our business with sheriff? He who fetches ant infested firewoods invites lizards to his house.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by basadenet: 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
waste of time and resources
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by future001: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Quite interesting reading abt the Nigerian renowned Australian negotiator. I just pity guys rushing to Hague based on this guy's amateurish report. The link is below:

http://www.smh.com.au/world/how-amateur-peacemaker-stephen-davis-rescued-kidnapped-girls-from-boko-haram-20140829-109952.html

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by future001: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Its really funny how the whole country is losing its head over this guy.
Nigeria which way...Giant of Africa which way to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.