Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23654 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Your posts? grin grin grin grin what an expensive joke!

Are you an animal handler or not?

Did you post a picture of you and some monkeys last month using your other moniker or not?

Are you currently living under somebody's roof in Cologne or not?

Lol. Animal handler ko. I am the zoo keeper of iconize and it's not Cologne you will see but perfume.

Your miserable life will keep seeing me in your dreams till you join the world beyond.

Copy that.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by captainjay(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2014
Am proud of u Aregbe. U dey represent wella
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

I'm messing with an animal handler who derives heavenly joy in posting family pictures of Nairalanders thinking he's safe.

Mister man, go and attend to the numerous monkeys in Koln, they need you.

Hallucination and dementia couple with schizophrenia in full swing.

Aro vip.

Insanity at its best being demonstrated by iconize. Awon kowerekowere da. I repeat, show your face in Lekki and lemme send you to the world beyond.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2014
karlmax2: tomorrow u would say gej is not doing anything in the sw those schools u mentioned are federal goverment. Owned universities and am glad uve acknowledged that the federal universites are doing well. Lets compare lagos state university to enugu state university or say akwa ibom state university to osun state university. When would u apc goons stop claiming federal goverment achievement as yours .
rubbish,,,so was it GEJ dat created UI,UNILAG n OAU,dey were all created by d western region govt,,and dey r been run by yorubas...akwa ibom university ko,calabar state univ ni,,,we r talkin of skuls u talkin trash,,i dont know anybody dat attended akwa ibom state university,,lasu x beta dan all d state univ in d east
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

i dont know why u are wasting ur time with the mad man. he is a mentally disturbed person. he has gone through all d posts of particular posters and he is none the wiser so he is just making a nuisance of himself.

dont fall for his bullshyte. just take 5 minutes to look at the post history of the animal and see why u are wasting your time. he is mentally deranged, he has convinced himself he is not Nigerian, fights with south Africans, Ghanians and Yorubas everyday. he is one of those deportees or illegal immigrants who is frustrated in life.

What a jobless daft! You went through my posts? grin

I've two assignments for you;

1) Show me a post where I stated my nationality.

2) Show me a post where I insulted any Nigerian tribe.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar1, I've not even released any detailed info about you and you're being restive.

Wait till I post your videos with monkeys! grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Johnnyessence(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
this is d true man we need in this country Cos' we can see transparency and accountability in his government. well done ogbeni after APC take over 2015 ,aregbe will be nominated for president in 2019.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

u animal, you are a nutcase. u dont live in frankfurt like u claim. u are a fraud.

u are d one that has gone thru all the posts of yoruba posters and u are none the wiser and it hurts d hell out of you.

when customized was busted, u claimed he was light skined. u have said u will kill people, we are still waiting. u are sick.

go treat your mental illness

I said I was gonna burst ilugun and I bursted him with detailed infos.

Now you're pained that Nairalanders know; you're brother and son to one man. Tell me, how's it my fault?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize: Superstar1, I've not even released any detailed info about you and you're being restive.

grin grin grin restive over your cheap blackmail. Unfortunately for you, you are picking on the wrong person.

Lol, I really wish I was whom you were claiming. I will personally put you in a Specialized cage.

Hallucination is the first sign of bipolar disease. Iconize and his bipolar disease stricken family.

Mark my word, I will run you down on NL. I will hunt you down spiritually, till you join your ancestors.

Copy that.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

grin grin grin restive over your cheap blackmail. Unfortunately for you, you are picking on the wrong person.

Lol, I really wish I was whom you were claiming. I will personally put you in a Specialized cage.

Hallucination is the first sign of bipolar disease. Iconize and his bipolar disease stricken family.

Mark my word, I will run you down on NL. I will hunt you down spiritually, till you join your ancestors.

Copy that.

Okay!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by 1ReBoRn: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Babymama1:

My name is Beatrice Hoesisi, I am old and shameless.

Really? Alright then.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Chinonnyedike:

i dont know why u are wasting ur time with the mad man. he is a mentally disturbed person. he has gone through all d posts of particular posters and he is none the wiser so he is just making a nuisance of himself.

dont fall for his bullshyte. just take 5 minutes to look at the post history of the animal and see why u are wasting your time. he is mentally deranged, he has convinced himself he is not Nigerian, fights with south Africans, Ghanians and Yorubas everyday. he is one of those deportees or illegal immigrants who is frustrated in life.

He picked on the wrong person. We don tey for this game no be today. He is a learner on NL.

Be ready to hear his obituary. Is case is settled. Stalking me will be the last thing he will do.in his life.

Iconize is living corpse walking and I will personally see to it, he is turn to cadaver.

He has been stalking me for 3mths and now is the time to deal with him spiritually. I will show him I am a true born of Oduduwa, from the state of omoluabi. It will only take 5minutes to summon his disturbed spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Anelk50(m): 11:46am On Sep 06, 2014
We might not perform well in both jamb and waec respectively,but we do have the BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA>O¤A¤U<..i tink we are not doing so bad in education sector!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

Okay!

I am.not mincing word.

I gave you enough time, to desist from my case, I ignored you severally. You have taken it to a level that will send you to the Hades, where you belong.

I will cease your peace and sanity, till you are finally confirmed a living corpse.

Copy that.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

I am.not mincing word.

I gave you enough time, to desist from my case, I ignored you severally. You have taken it to a level that will send you to the Hades, where you belong.

I will cease your peace and sanity, till you are finally confirmed a living corpse.

Copy that.

grin grin grin animal handler!

You're registering countless monikers to chat up with yourself? grin grin

Man, you're a walking tragedy.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by dazangel11(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2014
I don't understand why aregbesula?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

I can.never register another monicker coz of a mofo and homeless thrash like you.

I repeat, you a confirmed walking corpse.

I am on your case. I will drive you to.insanity by first arresting your peace of mind.

I wish I am the animal handler, you're regurgitating like an 1mbeci1e, I would have ensured you are kept with lions.

You picked on the wrong person for your e-terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

I can.never register another monicker coz of a mofo and homeless thrash like you.

I repeat, you a confirmed walking corpse.

I am on your case. I will drive you to.insanity by first arresting your peace of mind.

I wish I am the animal handler, you're regurgitating like an 1mbeci1e, I would have ensured you are kept with lions.

F.o.o.l!

You've been making noise about black magic like a psycho.

Why not get some black magic's that would help move your f.ucked up nation forward. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

F.o.o.l!

You've been making noise about black magic like a psycho.

Why not get some black magic's that would help move your f.ucked up nation forward. grin grin grin

See this odeson.

We don't call black magic here, it is called "ogun" and I will test the efficacy on you.

Be rest assured. I will send you to abyss, I will send you to Hades, the world of no returns.

Before then, I will waste your the meagre handout you and your miserable family has on treating your insanity. I will arrest the peace of your mind.

You are messing with the wrong dude. Your shekau-like and BH-like e-terrorism will be decisively dealt with by me.

Mark every single word I stated here. Copy that.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iconize(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
superstar1:

[s]See this odeson.

We don't call black magic here, it is called "ogun" and I will test the efficacy on you.

Be rest assured. I will send you to abyss, I will send you to Hades, the world of no returns.

Before then, I will waste your the meagre handout you and your miserable family has on treating your insanity. I will arrest the peace of your mind.

You are messing with the wrong dude. Your shekau-like and BH-like e-terrorism will be decisively dealt with by me.

Mark every single word I stated here. Copy that.[/s]

embarassed embarassed

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Moronic nation, moronic peeps.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by superstar1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
iconize:

embarassed embarassed

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Moronic nation, moronic peeps.

Yes, we are and I will dump the garbage on you and ensure you are in a mor0nic state, before sending you to abyss.

You are a living corpse.

Copy that.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by karlmax2: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: rubbish,,,so was it GEJ dat created UI,UNILAG n OAU,dey were all created by d western region govt,,and dey r been run by yorubas...akwa ibom university ko,calabar state univ ni,,,we r talkin of skuls u talkin trash,,i dont know anybody dat attended akwa ibom state university,,lau x beta dan all d state univ in d east
that why u apc are dumb is it apc that established them ? Even if its not gej that established Them ,does that change the fact that the universities u mentioned are owned and funded by the fg presently headed by gej. And nt the western region .why not use osun state university ran by the so called western region best governor compare it with other state ran universities like say enugu state university. Publish the nuc rating of these two State schools and stop gloating and showing off with a university founded and funded by the fg.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by jeje123(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sentiment apart ogbeni is performing, beside he is neither a teacher nor waec official why critisizing him infact sm pple are funny like kilodeeeee!!!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Info ni info ko.. cheesy

iconize: Superstar1, I've not even released any detailed info about you and you're being restive.

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
LMAO!

Account ni. cheesy

iconize:

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Superstar5: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
You dey mumu.

dazangel11: I don't understand why aregbesula?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by otunba5050(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yes u're right prof olu
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by dazangel11(f): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Superstar5: You dey mumu.

ya papa

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari In London Ahead Of Syria Conference(photos) / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos / Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.