Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures (83519 Views)

Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) / Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
stop displaying na.kedness on fp chief mod Seun Osewa!
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
walexzee11: so,we still av this kind of people in Naija.....Mary Slessor no perfect her wrk oooooo!
Mary has done her part, do yours
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by EMERIT2US(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
na so so old mamas full d village;there x no young bloo@all
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
rill: Chai see por.n for FP shocked
Some guys need a life.
So this made ur chairman to raise abi? Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by dejt4u(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
delikay4luv: . Not again!
wat again?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by zubby29(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
lol
Sparrow13: The fresh air will soon reach them.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
How did they know to cover their tu.sh?

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by leftone: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
You mean they still live like this? Hear about this tribe first time more than 10years ago now...wow
I thought some Nigerian missionaries were helping them
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by MissTeaseMe(f): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
DonaldGenes:

More like free kitten for them boys.....O boy, No need to toast a girl dia....na sharp sharp things...Just kukuma off your clothe hehe
Another se*x starved kid. What a pity

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Jona annnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnm shocked
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by ignis: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hope they don't send corpers there for NYSC.....
#justasking
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by mahleeq(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
Issokay

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Kennyfancy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
yes dey ar realy comal people...wait wht do i expect frm d northern befor..after-all d malams in my side manage to dress lik normal human being..pls fnt quote me..becos wetin happen 1994 go happen again
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Dolcilicious(f): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hun ...mo daran shockedshockedshocked
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Akalia(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Another se*x starved kid. What a pity
seems erotic talks draw ur attention senorita?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by pat077: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebolablast: the females brea*t are thinking about boko haram
...hence, they're now flat due to frustration.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Godmother(f): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re these people still wearing leaves? Thought they would have gotten clothes by now
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Lanceslot(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Primitive people in 21st century??

blood of Elijah!!!
shocked shocked shocked

btw that place na Sweet place for a niqqa to go for vacation!!

real life of what a niqqa use expensive mbs to download!!
this pipo are romantic walahi!!
grin grin grin
So If they allows you, you go wash this kin dirty pple playhead? Mahn! You can do anything.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is nudiity o, I tot one of the rules on nl is nt 2 post nudee pics, lol.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by IdomaLikita: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
A decent Government will declare the entire Koma Area Protected! Before Civilisation will corrupt this Pure Life form!
Need I add that Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus etc are vitrually non-existent in Koma Communities due to their Primitive Diets!

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by iamdominus(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gboliwe: Women in Koma wear leaves but their men wear real clothes! What kind of injustice is this? angry

Their men?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by iamdominus(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Dolcilicious: Hun ...mo daran shockedshockedshocked

Maheeda does morethan that shocked shocked
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by pat077: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
Abbey2sam: Wow!! And this was quick to make front page....

This picture is a very long time ago, koma people of adamawa state where i am currently is nothing like that picture, they even have schools now and the government of adamawa state is providing amenities for them........

Koma people are now like me and you

That picture is like 10yrs ago

Btw, i live in adamawa state
u'r on point. But, d koma i know is in Jada and not in Ganye.

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by themmydhayhor(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
disloman: I beg oooo.Who can direct mi to d place ooo.I need to look 4 a wife oooo.untouched.cheesy

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

U sure say u fit c?
I fit bet my life.........even 10yr won't go untouch
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by rill: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Some guys need a life.
So this made ur chairman to raise abi? Smh
undecided
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Jesuspistol(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
See boobs free-of-charge. Wetin people dey pay money to see for lagos. shocked
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by HandOfChukwu: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why are these pink people/caucasians/oyibos obsessed with touching and taking pictures of these types of people?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by kalishay: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
dejt4u: See those creatures up there! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The difference between u and them is "opportunity"

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Eragablessen(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Blackchampion: No! Spain

hahaha.... But they look like Americans. Lol...
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by akinshivic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
My goodness God, in this computer age !!!!
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by mekadinho(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
xynerise: Eww!
@op. No young girls for the village? undecided
Seems you wanna make use of your Vaseline? Just asking....
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by yuzjet(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
kolamilan: pls wait for me make i carry my bag.

Oya, let's ask OP to give us direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.