Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures (83522 Views)

Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / How Adamawa Governor Sat In Atiku's House (Photo) / Must See - African Bravery In Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
thinezy: [b][/b][b][quote author=Sagamite
person,guess dat was Queens English Retard

You are a cretinous person!

Which moronic schools in the failed education system produced a person like you that cannot type in English?

Or even know how to quote online?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by thinezy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite][/quote]
Go get a lyf outside NL dear,
d world awaits morons lyk yhu

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
thinezy:
Go get a lyf outside NL dear,
d world awaits morons lyk yhu

Cretinous person, you know the world does not want fcktards like who cannot type in English and then goes to church to scream Jesus, Jesus, Jesus and dumbly give your money to crooks calling themselves pastors? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A dumbtard is telling me to get a life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't have the dumb life of a typical religious African fooool. grin
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Dauduagba: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fed.&adamawa state governments shld as a matter of urgency rise up to this development.Nigeria is a giant of Africa!This is not good.Leaders in Nigeria shld bow their heads in shame .African unity if it is sincere in her pursuite of African goal shld wake up.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Dauduagba: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Yifesy87(m): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dreyl: So people like this still exist,chai!!!

Check your facts brother, forget the so call 21 st centuary, you find this kind of people all over the world, check out lost tribes of the Amazon in Brazil , 77 of such tribes and check the lost or primitive tribes of India or those from Ethiopia Oromo( lower valley) and you will understand what i mean
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by olabisiadebanjo: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
na wa oh.. does such people stilll exist in this 21st century
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Yifesy87(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
pat077: u'r on point. But, d koma i know is in Ganye and not in jada.

Check your facts again, Koma is in Jada local government after Kojoli, its a whole range of mountains stretching from West of Karlahi in Fufore local government to Kojoli (ATIKU ABUBAKAR'S own village) extending along that axis to Toungo local government and to Cameroun republic, it s easier through Karlahi or Yadim than you approach from Ganye. The Koma people in question are no longer as depicted above, Missionaries and NGOS have really done some nice things there, it may interest people to know they even have indigenous University graduates and two or three first class products if i recall correctly apart from many indigenous pastors and many school teachers of their own.There are many churches and schools especially in the areas below the hill or mountains but much need to be done to improve on what is obtained there now, i ve been there more than seven times last of which was May this year on evangelical activities.

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by fm4real2k6(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
In GEJ word, where is Koma sef?
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Dreyl(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yifesy87:

Check your facts brother, forget the so call 21 st centuary, you find this kind of people all over the world, check out lost tribes of the Amazon in Brazil , 77 of such tribes and check the lost or primitive tribes of India or those from Ethiopia Oromo( lower valley) and you will understand what i mean
ok cool
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

So why are you speaking?

You know this and did not know foolish men need to shut up?
You just have to stop responding to this ninny.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by babz09: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
This is bizzare and a shame in the 21century,In a country flowing wit milk $ Honey and the koma pple don't have human dignity,nt even cloth to wear.let alone being aware of the global change taken place.Gossh.God help Nigeria!
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
i find hard to believe the killing of twin and the mothers as put in this thread, colonialists and priests/nuns always have this tendency to lie about people culture and history, tomorrow they will brainwashed those kids who will start thinking that their culture is demonic and the priests brought them civilization.
like someone said, that zone should b considered as a restricted area/reserve in order to preserve their lifestyle, we should give them the choice and not play the second hand colonialists.not everyone want to b part of a westernized Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
slimmy05: You just have to stop responding to this ninny.

Yes, do not respond because if you do, I just punish you harder as it is easy to humiliate dumb people. cool
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sagamite:

Yes, do not respond because if you do, I just punish you harder as it is easy to humiliate dumb people. cool
Look at this slave. keep taking pride in flipping burger at burger king. tongue Lost soul
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Melasam(f): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
haba op! nt anymor, koma hs graduate nw n evn a politician. dis is way old gist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sparrow13: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
amakajoe: .

I tell u cheesy
thats for sure
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by PetroDolla3: 1:31am On Sep 07, 2014
SMH! Can you imagine this in the 21st century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin chei welcome to the only certified sh1thole in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin OMG! roforoforoforofo
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by tswagg007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Primitive people in 21st century??

blood of Elijah!!!
shocked shocked shocked

btw that place na Sweet place for a niqqa to go for vacation!!

real life of what a niqqa use expensive mbs to download!!
this pipo are romantic walahi!!
grin grin grin
so fine girls don finish 4 where u dey bah? Woh,ur own go pass ebola
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2014
This is old news
I saw this around 2004.
Abbey2sam: Wow!! And this was quick to make front page....

This picture is a very long time ago, koma people of adamawa state where i am currently is nothing like that picture, they even have schools now and the government of adamawa state is providing amenities for them........

Koma people are now like me and you

That picture is like 10yrs ago

Btw, i live in adamawa state
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by disloman(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
mytrustee1:
. What about the ones you have 'touched' around you?
LolZzzzzzzz.Neva touch b4 ooooo.help ur guy.

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by billyG(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sagamite:

Europeans are not stopping you from going back to your primitive existence.

Nigeria has a lot of forests and there are a lot of leaves.

Oya start going.
Let both of us start going.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
billyG:

Let both of us start going.

Unlike you, I am not reetarded.

I see what the Europeans did as an improvement. So I stay.

1 Like

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sagamite:

Unlike you, I am not reetarded.

I see what the Europeans did as an improvement. So I stay.
Y Wearing cloths is d only +thing we copy frm europeans,Y didnt we copy honesty,patriotism,hardwork,innovations,common sense,love 4 neigbor,incorruptibity,frm dem also.
Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
billyG:

Y Wearing cloths is d only +thing we copy frm europeans,Y didnt we copy honesty,patriotism,hardwork,innovations,common sense,love 4 neigbor,incorruptibity,frm dem also.

Why are you asking me this question?

I said we should not?

Or you just realised your stupidity from criticising that we wear clothes and decided to deviate?

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by macof(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
These people are not primitive jst for not wearing clothes

live among them, learn their language, history and culture. Their medicine, how the relate with man, animals and nature before conclusion

I believe they deserve a chance.

2 Likes

Re: The Koma People Of Adamawa State In Pictures by Horus(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Customizes His Rolls Royce Ahead Of Coronation (pic) / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.