Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? (648 Views)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With The Wrong Person.help A Friend. / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just thinking and it gets me worried. Am in my early 20's yet i can't seem to fall in love.
I dated first in year one but most of them never lasted. I last dated during my nysc and yet it lasted for just 6 months. We were in love with each other and i thought i found a life partner until she cheated and that was it. I see any girl i date or wanna date as my potential wife, and when they do things that isn't right i tend to compare them if they can really really be the kind of wife I wanna marry and before you know it,we are no more.
Am a very cool and humble guy, I love career ladies who understand life and relationship. I want a serious relationship and want to build one. What should I do? Help a friend please. I want someone I can call and say baby i love you 1000 time.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2014
Look inwards bro.

Are you the kind of man a woman would wanna make a husband?

Its easier to see the shortcomings of another.
Enough said.
* continues sipping on my Vodka *
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
"I see any girl i date or wanna date as my potential wife" this is where the problem starts believe me
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
That still didn't explain anything...make your point clear.thanks
runnazz: "I see any girl i date or wanna date as my potential wife" this is where the problem starts believe me
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
tebirim: That still didn't explain anything...make your point clear.thanks

stop seeing every girl as ur potential wife and start seeing them as the girl u r dating..and if u discover eventually she is the kind of girl u want to spend the rest of ur life with, u can start working things from there on.your method will always fail u cos u have this stereotype wife material for every single lady u meet...we all have flaws even u..so meet girls date them and be prepared to put up with the bs u can and hold on to their loving side... of course if it outweighs the bad side then u would be having less women issues and have enough time to focus on making your dreams come true than wasting time looking for a wife that will eventually come when it's time..hope u get me now

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
A very good point bro. Most times am just scared so the babe won't say i used her or wasted her time, but thanks for your piece! Guess I'll just work on myself and find myself a kul girl.
runnazz:

stop seeing every girl as ur potential wife and start seeing them as the girl u r dating..and if u discover eventually she is the kind of girl u want to spend the rest of ur life with, u can start working things from there on.your method will always fail u cos u have this stereotype wife material for every single lady u meet...we all have flaws even u..so meet girls date them and be prepared to put up with the bs u can and hold on to their loving side... of course if it outweighs the bad side then u would be having less women issues and have enough time to focus on making your dreams come true than wasting time looking for a wife that will eventually come when it's time..hope u get me now

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
tebirim: A very good point bro. Most times am just scared so the babe won't say i used her or wasted her time, but thanks for your piece! Guess I'll just work on myself and find myself a kul girl.

Konfam!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by valmunich(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
If you really loved someone, you'll keep her despite her she shortcomings, the thing is you were never in love, Relax and let love find you
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Tebirim, you are a guy and an intelligent one for that matter. Please, sit down and visualize the quality you want in a woman. But while you are at it, put some flaws you can deal with and what you can't deal with. Because no woman, I mean no woman is perfect. When you start your new relationship with the woman who has a good number of the qualities you think you want, try to nurture the relationship like a plant. A plant shows appreciable growth some days while it acts as if its dying some other days. What you will do is try to keep it and let it grow. Look for the things you love in your woman and dwell on them. Overlook some things sometimes and never dwell on the bad side. It kills relationships. Don't expect too much from a woman because you will be heartbroken. No one can love you and behave perfect in this world. Since you're young, you can always find that cutie that will make your heart skip. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow.....I've got so many mature teachers here on nairaland.what more can i say bro? Thanks a million times. With what I've learnt, am so sure am a happy person already.
chinziaski: Tebirim, you are a guy and an intelligent one for that matter. Please, sit down and visualize the quality you want in a woman. But while you are at it, put some flaws you can deal with and what you can't deal with. Because no woman, I mean no woman is perfect. When you start your new relationship with the woman who has a good number of the qualities you think you want, try to nurture the relationship like a plant. A plant shows appreciable growth some days while it acts as if its dying some other days. What you will do is try to keep it and let it grow. Look for the things you love in your woman and dwell on them. Overlook some things sometimes and never dwell on the bad side. It kills relationships. Don't expect too much from a woman because you will be heartbroken. No one can love you and behave perfect in this world. Since you're young, you can always find that cutie that will make your heart skip. Enjoy
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
Can it get to front page?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op you are still a leaner. Be patient. When you become mature emotionally and mentally you will experience love.
Trying to marry all the girls you had a Thing with just show how immature and confused you are.
Just take your time and let love come to you.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? Can I Ever Fall In Love? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
You lack understanding bro, read from top or ask questions.
OBIORAA: Op you are still a leaner. Be patient. When you become mature emotionally and mentally you will experience love.
Trying to marry all the girls you had a Thing with just show how immature and confused you are.
Just take your time and let love come to you.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Create A Strong, Intimate Relationship / Long Courtship Or Short Courtship, Which 'ship' Sails Best? / What Is Dating/ Being In A Relationship Really About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.