Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? (4315 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Must A Married Man Be Monogamous? / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
you should try and separate for like 3-6 months and watch how things go

If you notice a positive change, please leave him

If it stays the same, leave him as well. Maybe you aint meant to be

All the best

3 Likes

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spiri.. What?
RUNNN away from that dude
WTF. undecided
1diot pastor doesn't even know you but he can see your spiritual spouse.
Mtchew
Serenity22: thanks, the truth is that I don't know about relationships and this one has been thru so many ups and downs I don't think I have the energy to start another.
I have discussed this issue of how everything is going wrong with him am he said he was going to talk to his pastor.
He later told me his pastor said I should come for deliverance that I have a spiritual husband (I don't know what that means) that is unhappy with our relationship. Laughed it off and never went to the pastor
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Fruitful2: 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
DISCONTINUED THE RELATIONSHIP ASAP.THIS IS NOT ABOUT STANDING BY HIM,ITS ABOUT YOUR DESTINY.

HIS PROBLEM IS SPIRITUAL.LET ME SHARE A STORY.
I KNOW OF A GUY WHO WAS DOING VERY WELL FINANCIALLY.HAD EVERYTHING GOING FOR HIM BUT IN ONE OF HIS TRIPS TO WARRI,HE MET THIS PRETTY GIRL AND BEFORE YOU COULD SAY JACK,THEY WERE DATING,

THE SAD PART OF EVERYTHING WAS THAT WITHIN TWO MONTHS OF MEETING THIS LADY HE LOST EVERYTHING ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO THE EXTEND THAT HE COULD NOT RAISE 1000 NAIRA.
HE BECAME A BEGGER.

HE HAS PRAYED AND FASTED AND NOTHING SEEMS TO CHANGED.ONE DAY IT DAWN ON HIM TO ANALYZE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS LADY,IT WAS AT THIS POINT HE REALISED THAT EVER SINCE SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE NOTHING HAS WORKED FOR HIM.

HE CALLED THE LADY AND BROKE UP WITH HER.TWO WEEKS AFTER HIS SEPERATION HE GOT 200,000.

TODAY HE HAS BOUGHT 3 CARS,GOT MARRIED,HAS TWO LOVELY KIDS AND A HAPPY HOME.

PLEASE RUN.THIS IS NOT ABOUT SENTIMENT.ITS ABOUT YOUR DESTINY.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by bellong: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
Young lady....

Leave that guy and face your life....

I am not saying he is responsible for your troubles but you are better off without him.....
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by beeevan: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
You aren't married to him, why are you bearing this cross? Why fasting and praying for a problem you can get rid off? I have no doubt that some people are jinxed, come in contact with them and life spirals downwards.

2 Likes

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Teenaba(f): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
You must have finished school very early, you even finished service @ 19 years, since you are 22 now and have been dating this guy for 3 years and you started dating him when you got a job after (NYSC)service and felt you were ready for a relationship. Wow!!!!!! shocked
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by iebanehita(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Fruitful2: DISCONTINUED THE RELATIONSHIP ASAP.THIS IS NOT ABOUT STANDING BY HIM,ITS ABOUT YOUR DESTINY.

HIS PROBLEM IS SPIRITUAL.LET ME SHARE A STORY.
I KNOW OF A GUY WHO WAS DOING VERY WELL FINANCIALLY.HAD EVERYTHING GOING FOR HIM BUT IN ONE OF HIS TRIPS TO WARRI,HE MET THIS PRETTY GIRL AND BEFORE YOU COULD SAY JACK,THEY WERE DATING,

THE SAD PART OF EVERYTHING WAS THAT WITHIN TWO MONTHS OF MEETING THIS LADY HE LOST EVERYTHING ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO THE EXTEND THAT HE COULD NOT RAISE 1000 NAIRA.
HE BECAME A BEGGER.

HE HAS PRAYED AND FASTED AND NOTHING SEEMS TO CHANGED.ONE DAY IT DAWN ON HIM TO ANALYZE HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS LADY,IT WAS AT THIS POINT HE REALISED THAT EVER SINCE SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE NOTHING HAS WORKED FOR HIM.

HE CALLED THE LADY AND BROKE UP WITH HER.TWO WEEKS AFTER HIS SEPERATION HE GOT 200,000.

TODAY HE HAS BOUGHT 3 CARS,GOT MARRIED,HAS TWO LOVELY KIDS AND A HAPPY HOME.

PLEASE RUN.THIS IS NOT ABOUT SENTIMENT.ITS ABOUT YOUR DESTINY.

Is your Caplocks glued down permanently by default?

Can't you make your point without seeming like you are shouting?

Hian!

@Topic. ... The signs are there. I honestly don't know what you still doing in such affair. ..

Look at the age difference- 7years... shocked
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
I am not a very spiritual person and I don't have gift of prophecy nor gift of vision, but in my little time I have seen that the world is rule by the spiritual. There are so many things happening in the world today that ordinary physical eye can't see it.

Young lady, from what you have said about his father being diabolical. If it is true, the father might have mortgage the family's lineage for protection or whatsoever. In this case, none of them would progress. And this might rob off on anybody coming in contact with them.

I will advise you try a separation to seek the face of God in the matter. I don't know his believe so I won't recommend a deliverance section for him but if I am to do that I will recommend MFM. That is the one I trust.

For you, if you want to stick with him please you guys need to seek the face of God. Please don't go to where they will ask you to come and pay for deliverance.

A lot of people are being caged by foundational problems. Acts committed by our fore fathers. Some our father are still in it. These issues are not coincidence, don't let anyone deceive you. If they don't believe in spiritual matters it is their life. But this is your life, you need to focus and do the needful.

For now, I will recommend you to fast and pray. Wake up and do midnight prayers. Ask God to show you the way forward. After it any dream you have, wake up and write it down. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Chomzy19(f): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please my sister Run away from that guy as fast as u can... U really can't believe that u started doing everything wrong after u met him, sure pple hv ups and down but it is not normal for pple to hv just Downs without ups in every aspect of their lives for 3 straight years.. Even u do not need a soothsayer to tell u he is jinxed..

Besides it doesn't really matter whether he is d cause of your problems or not, U already believe he is deep within your heart, and whatever u believe my friend will always come to pass. So if U stay with him the downward spiral will only continue.

DO NOT ASSOSCIATE WITH THE UNLUCKY OR UNHAPPY, THEY WILL JUST DRAW YOU INTO THEIR WORLDS.

1 Like

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by weaseloo: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
I think you should put some distance between you and your boyfriend and then get close to God. I mean get close to God not close to a pastor. Ask God to reveal his plan in your life to you.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by DukeNija(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Serenity22: lol, its funny tho but that was a one off experience not something that happens all the time, I mean every single time (am not exaggerating). I try to think of one good thing that was coming to me and I told him about that didn't get ruined every single time!

Pls I beg you, leave that relationship before it ruins you completely. That Man is the source your problems, if you have been sleeping with him then there's fire on the Mountain. Spirits are transferred through sesxual relationships, and what ever has been programmed into his life could have been transferred to you. My dear, I will not deceive you, if he and his family are struggling, and you are sleeping with himn then get ready to face whatever ordeal that comes your way. There are people we meet, who have the ability to transform our destinies positively or negatively. This world is controlled by the spiritual, and people who do not understand spiritual things will never understand the workings and dynamics of the physical.
You should go for prayers, I recommend deliverance for you. I do not say stuffs like this everyday, but because you are a young woman with a bright future.
Firstly, you need to breakoff that negative relationship with that Man, if you continue like this, it might be too late for you before you do anything about it. Then you need to attend a deliverance program at a living church, I recommend Mountain of Fire.
If you do not see instant changes in your life, don't serve God again.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by DukeNija(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2014
Teenaba: You must have finished school very early, you even finished service @ 19 years, since you are 22 now and have been dating this guy for 3 years and you started dating him when you got a job after (NYSC)service and felt you were ready for a relationship. Wow!!!!!! shocked

Instead of discussing d serious issues facing @ Op you are analysing her age at graduation. Wow!!! Such sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by DukeNija(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Serenity22: am not feeding his family, just helping him out when he is down financially and I hv d means to help. He will be 29 by november. Thx for d advice, Will go out more often tho am an introvert.

This is a spiritual issue. There's no other solution to this than tackling it spiritually. Forget introvert, extrovert or whatever. You need serious prayers. Serious prayers, and you need to end that relationship. I have said my own because I have seen where something like this happened to a person I know, my own aunt.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Serenity22: 5:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Thanks to everyone that took their time to advise me, I really appreciate and will work on everything that was mentioned, One can never know which will work.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by miredia(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2014
cococandy: I find it hard to believe in all these spiritual things stuff. Evil forces working against progress and stuff like that.

But I think you need to distance yourself from him because you're already biased against him in your mind.
What's the need continuing the relationship when you're afraid he's the architect of all your woes?
thought you had a keen interest on spirituality and stuffs like soul or is it space travel?
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2014
OP, the answer to your problem is very obvious but you are living in denial.

END THAT THING YOU CALL A RELATIONSHIP NOW!
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by miredia(m): 6:06am On Sep 06, 2014
2sExy1: OP, the answer to your problem is very obvious but you are living in denial.

END THAT THING YOU CALL A RELATIONSHIP NOW!
REALLY!!! Everyone has got a dark season.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Yes.
Why won't I? When folks make so much of the spiritual. I need to know if it's true or not
miredia: thought you had a keen interest on spirituality and stuffs like soul or is it space travel?
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by anasbeaut(f): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2014
DickDastardly: Hmmmm!
Native Doctor Dastardly is here to help.
Pm me your birthday and his own asap. Let the Gods go to work cool

I luvvvvvv samurai jack. grin

@ op prayer is d key to all problems.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by ayando(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Serenity22: whenever I keep things from him, he doesn't really like it. Its a serious offence to him if I keep any information away no matter how little
. I hate it when I place spirituality above logic but it seems your case needs prayers going by your observation so far. He may not be the direct cause but you have to stop sharing your good news with anybody until it crystallizes. Some people fate are like that and he will need to respect that if not you will start hating him.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Wendy80(f): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Could be coincidence, could be spiritual too. Cos I remember growing up my broda was dating ds lovely girl he wanted to marry. Omo thns just became hard for him as in so hard. He lost his job, apartment was almost living off my parents again. Until a close friend who's observant told him all ds thns started Whn he started dating Dd girl. He almost fought his friend cos he doesn't believe in stuff like that.
One of my Aunts sought spiritual help and was told it's cos of his girl. Bobo still no gree, by d time family n friends stopped lookin his way and poverty was staring @ him. It wasn't somebody that told him to look 4 help and he was told it's d girl, dat she's not bad per se but a spirit from her family makes thns difficult for them. When they parted, thns turned around again.
Sori 4 d typos jare. Using a phone

1 Like

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by egopersonified(f): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Girlfriend, you know the answer to this already. That guy isn't a good deal for you and in your very best interest, run as far as your legs can carry you from that 'destiny destroyer' you call a relationship, in a bid to save your future from the glaring doom that's already started to manifest.

U are really the principal, u posted this twice and both times I burst into laughter.

Op, u do not sound happy in this r/ship at all, so why be in it? Much as people find it hard to believe, there are forces that work against or for u. Why are u 'chucking' your head where the situation looks hopeless and u arent satisfied? Are you afraid to take that step of being alone? Do you want to cut down on the number of bf u have before marriage by sticking it out with him against all odds as a result of our believe in the virgin system of marriage? Do you know you can actually deliver yrself spiritually if u attend a 'do it yrself' church and not a 'pastor is god' church? Even when it is obvious everything is falling apart around u, keep working hard at succeeding, dont slow down becos of hardship but move faster and be more determined to prove to yrself that u are more than where u are. Life is full of challenges but those challenges are avenues for a life of endless testimonies.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by iamtheprincipal: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2014
egopersonified:

U are really the principal, u posted this twice and both times I burst into laughter.

Op, u do not sound happy in this r/ship at all, so why be in it? Much as people find it hard to believe, there are forces that work against or for u. Why are u 'chucking' your head where the situation looks hopeless and u arent satisfied? Are you afraid to take that step of being alone? Do you want to cut down on the number of bf u have before marriage by sticking it out with him against all odds as a result of our believe in the virgin system of marriage? Do you know you can actually deliver yrself spiritually if u attend a 'do it yrself' church and not a 'pastor is god' church? Even when it is obvious everything is falling apart around u, keep working hard at succeeding, dont slow down becos of hardship but move faster and be more determined to prove to yrself that u are more than where u are. Life is full of challenges but those challenges are avenues for a life of endless testimonies.

Hey, ego.
I really don't the point of your quoting me.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by kreamidiva(f): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
The guy and his pastor are busy calling you and your "spirit husband" and you are here calling the guy and his "diabolical" dad.

The guy could open a thread too wondering if you are indeed the architect of his misfortunes too since "the man from God" has said "your spirit husband" isn't happy.

Bottom line is,you guys need time apart. I don't know how you'll go about it but you have to be resolute and break away from him for sometime and see what happens.

Finally,prayer is the key.

God bless u and goodluck.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by pickabeau1: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op..

How did u lose your job

You have made this guy the focus of your problems.. Move on
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by poshest(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
I used to have a friend like that each time I tell her about anything am about doing it will just flop.I noticed but I didn't attribute it to her thinking it was normal. thank God for prayers I started praying that any hearer of my goodness affecting my progress that God should separate us.
That was how she left my life and I got a very good job. so its very spiritual. that guy has bad leg. just the way we have people that brings good luck unfortunately we have also the ones that brings bad luck believe it or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Icherishu: I am not a very spiritual person and I don't have gift of prophecy nor gift of vision, but in my little time I have seen that the world is rule by the spiritual. There are so many things happening in the world today that ordinary physical eye can't see it.

Young lady, from what you have said about his father being diabolical. If it is true, the father might have mortgage the family's lineage for protection or whatsoever. In this case, none of them would progress. And this might rob off on anybody coming in contact with them.

I will advise you try a separation to seek the face of God in the matter. I don't know his believe so I won't recommend a deliverance section for him but if I am to do that I will recommend MFM. That is the one I trust.

For you, if you want to stick with him please you guys need to seek the face of God. Please don't go to where they will ask you to come and pay for deliverance.

A lot of people are being caged by foundational problems. Acts committed by our fore fathers. Some our father are still in it. These issues are not coincidence, don't let anyone deceive you. If they don't believe in spiritual matters it is their life. But this is your life, you need to focus and do the needful.

For now, I will recommend you to fast and pray. Wake up and do midnight prayers. Ask God to show you the way forward. After it any dream you have, wake up and write it down. The Lord is your strength.

u are a SPIRITUAL PERSON and u have all the gift of the spirit from tongues, prophesy, discernment, healing e.t.c name them all in you as u are reading this, just that u refuse to use it
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Serenity22: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
egopersonified:

thanks for the advise but I am happy with him as a person (obviously am in love, lol) but I am not happy with how everything has spiraled downwards for me since I met him, we should rather grow as a team so its only natural that I'd pause to think.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Serenity22: Thanks to everyone that took their time to advise me, I really appreciate and will work on everything that was mentioned, One can never know which will work.

you can't pick opinion on how to rule ur life from the road side, while not follow the leading of God's spirit it never goes wrong. The question is how do i??. Stir up the desire for the things of God in you firstly
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Serenity22: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
pickabeau1: Op..

How did u lose your job

You have made this guy the focus of your problems.. Move on
the team I was supervising made a mistake (which was no fault of mine) on a project we were working on which cost the organization a lot, so they relieved me of my duties.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Daresh(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nashville: Young lady,

I honestly do not think he is the cause of your problems, but i think you should leave him. From the way you described him and his family, and the way you described you and your family; may be you really do not fit each other.

Seems you have lived a sheltered life and focused on your books all this time so you don't even know anything about boys. I will advice you to go out more, make more friends, give yourself time, get to know more about relationships, read books, just socialise generally. Join a social group, church group or anything to have more friends.

This guy may be too street smart for you. Don't like the fact that he demands to know every little thing going on, and the fact that you are the one handing out stipends to him. Try move on.

What he said... smiley
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Serenity22: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
kreamidiva: The guy and his pastor are busy calling you and your "spirit husband" and you are here calling the guy and his "diabolical" dad.

The guy could open a thread too wondering if you are indeed the architect of his misfortunes too since "the man from God" has said "your spirit husband" isn't happy.

Bottom line is,you guys need time apart. I don't know how you'll go about it but you have to be resolute and break away from him for sometime and see what happens.

Finally,prayer is the key.

God bless u and goodluck.
I didn't call his dad diabolical, he personally told me early in the relationship that his dad is diabolical. Thanks for the advise all the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London / Femi Lekuti AKA Danku Is Dead / Is Bad Breath Ruining Your Sex Life / Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.