Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? (4314 Views)

Pls Come In And Judge This Case BTW I And My Man / Must A Married Man Be Monogamous? / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by OnyeEgo1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Serenity22: the team I was supervising made a mistake (which was no fault of mine) on a project we were working on which cost the organization a lot, so they relieved me of my duties.

from the meaning of ur moniker and the way sound so passionate i bet u need peace of mind so badly
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Serenity22: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

you can't pick opinion on how to rule ur life from the road side, while not follow the leading of God's spirit it never goes wrong. The question is how do i??. Stir up the desire for the things of God in you firstly
ok, thx
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
OP I think you need to regenerate your mind yourself.
You don't just say someone is the cause of your troubles.
That you think he is though may be your inner spirit telling you to go away from him. It may be true and it may be untrue.
You have a wrong mindset and you need to change that.

I am guessing you probably attend a white garment church where you have been told the guy brings you bad luck.

You need to do a re-orientation. This is because normally, you are not meant to say everything. Even your Bible tells you to speak lightly.
You are not meant to give him the money for your business because business requires business plans and strategy and not emotions or risk so I feel you need help yourself.
You are not meant to cater for someone while struggling yourself as they have said that how can the bling lead the blind.
Get a life and focus on you so that you can pull him up.
At your young age, not necessarily young but you need to be more focused on your destiny before any other thing.

Be smart girl. Take care.
Nice one Aisha who gave her a nice advice earlier.

1 Like

Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by touchmeder: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
If in your heart you feel bad about this individual, then perhaps its time to cut him loose. Move on, try to find another job and like nashville has advised learn to socialize more and make new friends. I also advise you 2read good books and draw closer to God. I don't mean to sound like a preacher but if you know who u truly are in christ, u will think less of people 'winching' you. U ar made in d image n likeness of God almighty, u are living right, who then will curse whom God has blessed? I am saying this cos ure only 22, life has its challenges and as u conquer them, u become bigger n better. You would not want to keep attributing every challenges to people.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Serenity22: the team I was supervising made a mistake (which was no fault of mine) on a project we were working on which cost the organization a lot, so they relieved me of my duties.

Personal responsibility when you supervise a team you are responsible for it and any success or mistake is on you.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Saraha1(f): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
I had such experience in the past
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by pickabeau1: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2014

Ok sorry about that

However i don't see the correlation with your bf

However what you believe has a power of its own.
Move on for your sanity
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u are a SPIRITUAL PERSON and u have all the gift of the spirit from tongues, prophesy, discernment, healing e.t.c name them all in you as u are reading this, just that u refuse to use it
I wish all you have said can come to be. I will be the happiest person on earth. All the same thank you.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Serenity22: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2014
Thx everyone
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Icherishu:
I wish all you have said can come to be. I will be the happiest person on earth. All the same thank you.

u dont av an issue having it because its in u already i mean IN U... Just stir it up, desire it... Read 1corinthians 12: 1-11, by the way where do u reside

it's ur fundamental christian ryt to be SON OF GOD, God av given U d authority just dat u are yet to USE IT... I wud need to speak with u more
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Yemlizzy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Eeyah...i guess you guys don't just fit eachother. Your spirits don't flow,
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by laplace12(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Serenity22: I didn't call his dad diabolical, he personally told me early in the relationship that his dad is diabolical. Thanks for the advise all the same

If the dad is diabolical, definitely some spirits are working against him. Such spirits will surely want to work against anyone that wants to help them.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u dont av an issue having it because its in u already i mean IN U... Just stir it up, desire it... Read 1corinthians 12: 1-11, by the way where do u reside

it's ur fundamental christian ryt to be SON OF GOD, God av given U d authority just dat u are yet to USE IT... I wud need to speak with u more
I stay in Lag.
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Icherishu:
I stay in Lag.

which part of lag?
Re: Could My Man Be The Source Of My Troubles? by sterlingD(m): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
I am not a very spiritual person and I don't have gift of prophecy nor gift of vision, but in my little time I have seen that the world is rule by the spiritual. There are so many things happening in the world today that ordinary physical eye can't see it.

Young lady, from what you have said about his father being diabolical. If it is true, the father might have mortgage the family's lineage for protection or whatsoever. In this case, none of them would progress. And this might rob off on anybody coming in contact with them.

I will advise you try a separation to seek the face of God in the matter. I don't know his believe so I won't recommend a deliverance section for him but if I am to do that I will recommend MFM. That is the one I trust.

For you, if you want to stick with him please you guys need to seek the face of God. Please don't go to where they will ask you to come and pay for deliverance.

A lot of people are being caged by foundational problems. Acts committed by our fore fathers. Some our father are still in it. These issues are not coincidence, don't let anyone deceive you. If they don't believe in spiritual matters it is their life. But this is your life, you need to focus and do the needful.

For now, I will recommend you to fast and pray. Wake up and do midnight prayers. Ask God to show you the way forward. After it any dream you have, wake up and write it down. The Lord is your strength.

The mysteries of the life.This is deep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matured Guys From 35 And Above Needed For Advice / African Father Backing His Child At Heathrow Airport, London / Femi Lekuti AKA Danku Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.